[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• Patiently awaiting the best advanced machines mod to be updated. :) Just want Snyke to know I love his mod for keeping true to how advanced machines are supposed to work.

• Patiently awaiting the best advanced machines mod to be updated. :) Just want Snyke to know I love his mod for keeping true to how advanced machines are supposed to work.

Yup, i can't stand AtomicStryker's version all his other mods are good, except Adv. Machines. :Advanced Machine:

• IC2 without this mod is simply not enough.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I always used AtomicStryker's ones, until one version was really bugged in many ways both visually and mechanically. Ever since though I used this one, I was unable to like anything else.

• I accidentally downloaded Atomic Stryker's for 1.2.5 and I wanted to automate my factory and it didn't work so I got these and never went back to Atomic Stryker's. Also these are better since they accept 128 EU/p.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• I accidentally downloaded Atomic Stryker's for 1.2.5 and I wanted to automate my factory and it didn't work so I got these and never went back to Atomic Stryker's. Also these are better since they accept 128 EU/p.

I agree, as they are in the same style as the original Induction Furnace.

• YAY!

• My fiance is having a problem with the game crashing as soon as she gets close to my base, where I have my machines set up. From the error she gets I am guessing its this mod, but I can;t be sure. Can someone take a look?

This is the error part:

This is the full log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1497694/

• Actually, I think it's a buildcraft problem;
    the EnergyNet throws a warning about something quite weird aswell, but
    buildcraft throws the NPE which crashes your game. So yeah, can't help you with that :P.

• I guess I am lucky then. Taking a peek at my log too, I get the same thing, but thankfully I do not crash. I hope they will fix it soon though. I guess my fiance will not get close to my factories XD