[Suggestion!] Potion Guns and Injectors!

• don't you hate how potions don't stack? how about we make a Potion gun! that loads like the CFoam Sprayer does and changes the color of the tip of the gun as to what potions are loaded into it. it would change colors like the painters do, if a normal potion is loaded into it then you get the bottle back and it works like a mining laser and puts the buff or de-buff on the first thing it hits, so you could load speed potions into it and shoot an ally and it would give them the speed potion affect. or you could load a Splash Potion into it in order to hit all targets in the area around the first point of contact, but you would not get the bottle back, basically just increasing the range you can "throw" a splash potion. each gun could hold 16 shots.

or you could go with injectors, which uses non-splash potions and lets you use it on either you, an ally, or enemy. this would store 16-32 uses and you could use it to inject everyone around you including players, Wolfs, Iron Golems. that way you could increase their movement speed to keep up with you, damage, or use it to heal them by putting regenerative potions or health potions into the injector.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

Remembers me a bit of a T-Shirt-gun. :D

The mainpurpose is that you can stack 16 Splash-Potions of a kind in one Gun, right?

If so, than it's a good Idea.

• Remembers me a bit of a T-Shirt-gun. :D

The mainpurpose is that you can stack 16 Splash-Potions of a kind in one Gun, right?

If so, than it's a good Idea.

that's the general idea, yes. :)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• With a healing gun like that we can play TF2 in minecraft :thumbup:

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

• I like the injectors

so what would be the recipe?

:Wrench:
    :Empty Cell:
    :Treetap: ?

Wrench? What is that for?

I propose:
    :Refined Iron: :Miner: :Miner:

:Miner: :Advanced Circuit: :Alloy:

:Alloy: :RE Battery: :Alloy:

:Alloy: = Advanced Alloy(I cant see it maybe the image is broken)

:Miner: = Nothing

:Batpack: = RE Batt

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• I was imagining the wrench fulfilling the role of the plunger in a hypodermic needle. Kinda looks like one doesn't it?

• It kinda looks like one but it also doesnt.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Lol, Extra points if the Single use potions also work, but have to hit their target like arrows do.

But I can't decide between kritz potions or invulerable potions... *thinks*

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• recipie for the injector would be: 1 mining pipe, 1 compressor, 1 empty cell. since you compress the potions into a smaller area, this pressureize affect would be the actually injector, enjoy the mining pipe in your arm though! muahaha, lol, seriously though.

:Compressor:

:Empty Cell:

:Mining Pipe

and the gun would be a Mining Laser, compresser, and 3 empty cells,

:Empty Cell: :Empty Cell: :Empty Cell:

:Mining Laser: :Compressor:

this would let you shoot single use or splash potions making it far more effective and is the only way to store / use splash potions other then plane old throwing them, so it will be alittle more expensive.

• i'd have to admit, it might be pretty difficult to get the gun part right but the Benefitial Potion Injector would be relatively easy.

• and if its a matter of not mixing tech with magic we can always make tech potions. (who wants to be injected with energy drinks! uuhhh on second though make it a soda drink hat)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• lol, potions aren't really magical, they aren't any different from chemical equations and chemical engineering, or simple common sence like Sugar water makes you hyper. although in my opinion a Spider Eye, should be changed to Venom Sack, but that'll be a post on MC forumns.