[Addon 1.81]Wireless EU Storage

• Hey, guys. I did manage to port this addon over to 1.97 but i need pwnedgod's permission to release it publicly. Idk what he had planned for the mod (heard he was doing a rewrite) but i did a straight port with a few minor changes so don't expect what he had planned for the mod.

• Hey, guys. I did manage to port this addon over to 1.97 but i need pwnedgod's permission to release it publicly. Idk what he had planned for the mod (heard he was doing a rewrite) but i did a straight port with a few minor changes so don't expect what he had planned for the mod.

"minor changes"? there was some pretty major bugs (like chunk resetting bugs) so unless you fixed those....

• Nope, never fixed them so if it's there, it's there. I haven't played with my port much past testing the changes i've been doing to it.

• Is some1 still workin on this mod coz i would love to try it with mi current minecraft instead of backdatin
    :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:
    that many diamonds and 10 MFSUs :D

• Nope, never fixed them so if it's there, it's there. I haven't played with my port much past testing the changes i've been doing to it.

Here gk, pm me with the link so I can try it, i'm sad that pwnedgod hasn't updated it yet.

• I think this mod can be declared abandoned. anyone else want to take a crack at updating it?

Yes, so why the fuck did you bump it?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• No Problem, my expensive Interdimensional-Storage-Unit will be able to transfer Energy Wirelessly and Crossdimensional (But you can only place one per Player). :)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• No Problem, my expensive Interdimensional-Storage-Unit will be able to transfer Energy Wirelessly and Crossdimensional (But you can only place one per Player). :)

DO ****ING WANT NOW!

THROWS CASH AT THE SCREEN :P

I... I... Is there anything your addon will not be covering in the near future? I would suggest something like a craftable infinite energy generator, but I fear that would actually somehow make its way in as well.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I... I... Is there anything your addon will not be covering in the near future? I would suggest something like a craftable infinite energy generator, but I fear that would actually somehow make its way in as well.

clearly you have not used his fusion generator.

• clearly you have not used his fusion generator.

This thing costs Tin for the Cells, so its not really infinite. ;)

And Project Arcturas is waaay too far in the Future for now. :D

I begin to code the IDSU, right after i log out, so it will mostlikely be finished today.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Guess what players will do with energy produced by Fusion reactor, so it is still infinite.

• However, with all that energy you'll get from it, you can get some UU and make tin ore of that.

• Oh, with Pure-Energy-Massfab for the Tin you get still ~500000EU from one Cycle instead of ~2000000EU.

And the IDSU is finished. Grab it while it has a cheap Recipe.

GregTech Website

• Greg has already been working on 1.32. So I don't think 1.25 work will be happening. Everyone is almost ready to move to 1.32, once RedPower2 is ready.