[Addon 1.81]Wireless EU Storage

• This is a addon that i've been working on this week. It's not that good but well enough to make you satisfied. This is still initial release. Expect bugs!

News: Update to 1.2.4 is slow due to a major re-write(probably will take a week and maybe released when IC2 for 1.2.5 is released). You'll find it soon.

Warning: A known bug have reported that it will regenerate the chunk the block it is in if it's full. Please becareful or your house might get incinerated.

Description:

Config:

Changelog:

Please do not use my source unless you gave me credit and ask me for permission. The source contains examples for forge packet handling as well as gui things.

Before you download USE FORGE 1.4.1.60!

• 1. Congratulations on your first ic2 mod

2. I commend you for not making a 1000m eu storage block

3. I salute you on making every single Wire useless.

And thats it, the only bone i have to pick its with the Zero Waits - Zero Efforts energy transfer, but its your mod so who cares about what i say. (That is of course, if i understood completely how it works)

• It's not my first though(this does not include the Induction Fix). 2 MFSUs = 2mil EU 20Mil EU. Yes it's pretty useless and overpowered.

• 3. I salute you on making every single Wire useless.

Somehow, I doubt anyone will spend 4 MFSUs + multiple other resources to make a set of these, if they're just going from room to room, or even to other places within the general area... and wires are SOO much easier to build.

Better uses for these I reckon include major power generation facilities that aren't at-home, or at-project locations. Or you could setup huge generation facilities on smp servers as some sort of large nuclear plant, and share your energy!

I do agree that there should be some sort of energy loss, or penalty though for using these. High cost alone is not a balancing factor, even though by the time you get 40+ diamonds and stuff spare to make these, 'balance' is kinda moot.

Great mod idea, no more cross-country wires, not that I ever did that, too lazy :P .

• Thanks for releasing such an amazing mod.

I was wondering if we could port this to bukkit with your blessings (just the server part of it).

Also omfg I hope you consider doing more mods in the future I for one have a large SMP Server with massive power stations. One person has over 10,000 Solar Panels to give you an idea and were looking to make a massive city.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Wow. first impressions: (haven't tried it yet, i'll wait for the 1.2.3 port)

1: Epic looking mod
    2: Holy expensive batman. But given there's zero loss it'll have to be expensive as a balance factor.

• THIS IS SO COOL!! it sucks that youve been working on this for weeks and now IC2 released for 1.2.3..... anyway nice work!

• [22:54:10] <JoneK> Wireless MFSU NO!
    [22:54:15] <JoneK> BIG no!
    [22:54:36] <JoneK> Unless..
    [22:54:58] <JoneK> You make a big MIcrowave transmitter / Receiver + the loss would be like 90%

And i'm talking like BIG arrays!

• [22:54:10] <JoneK> Wireless MFSU NO!
    [22:54:15] <JoneK> BIG no!
    [22:54:36] <JoneK> Unless..
    [22:54:58] <JoneK> You make a big MIcrowave transmitter / Receiver + the loss would be like 90%

And i'm talking like BIG arrays!

No one is forcing you to use this ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Nice one yet again pwned, I miss the old BC-IC crossover that was for IC 1.23 or something, I used those as wireless energy, was nice, teleport pipes, hooked up to that converter hooked up to an mfsu. Was lossy and expensive, but necessary, this will replace that system:D

• Holy Batman! I only have one thing to say for this!

No, seriously... I've been wanting this since, 1.5 version of Minecraft beta... Nice work!

Edit: Is this a .jar install or a mods/folder install?

I'm just going to wait till the 1.2.3 port.. 1.3.4 Forge doesn't like my minecraft for some reason...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Actually this have his utility, even in a SMP server (and I don´t like SMP because MC hates SMP really), example will be just and admin item, you can save a lot of lag, in a SSP I find useful too because this will reduce (I suppose cause II can´t play MC from a minilaptop) massive tons of lags.

Nice addon I will implement it in my MC after developers fix the Forge bug !

• Yes 1.2.3 is coming. I'm getting my 1.2.3 jar first.

although you may have to wait until forge fixes the TileEntity invalidation bug as well as some block updater methods.

• i for one think this mod looks great. i cant wait to use it. as for all those who will say its OP and cry. dont use it and why do you care so much how someone else plays there game.