[Addon 1.81]Wireless EU Storage

• Yeah can't wait for an update on this. To bad you ran into troubles before and I hope this time it goes off without a hitch.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Excellent lookin mod ya have here.. any chance you’ve considered making little receiver antennas that can be put into the upgrade slots on the machines for wirelessly receiving the power from these in a say, 50 block range or something like that? I figured having antennas ya put in every machine having their own freq setting would prolly be terribly difficult, hence, range activation.

Just a thought.

And fyi, as a server op, thanks for the mod. Anything that helps cut down on lag is a welcome change. Also, the higher end the tech is, the more it takes the build, the longer it takes to perfect everything, and the longer the game holds interest for everyone involved ;)

• It's kinda doing good. Although i'm too obsessed with SMP so it's kinda long.

probably a good thing to get SMP sorted out now given 1.3 is going to be effectively SMP only when it's released.

(very) late edit: fixing the derp quoting

• I do want to give this mod a try when it's update to IC 1.95b. Could someone give me an explanation of how this mod works? The OP doesn't seem to fit this for me.

• I do want to give this mod a try when it's update to IC 1.95b. Could someone give me an explanation of how this mod works? The OP doesn't seem to fit this for me.

basically it put MFSUs on "frequencies" so you can have 20 million energy on tap anywhere you build one.
    any on that same frequency can either accept or have energy drained out of it. Each one also has a configurable output, 512, 128 or 32 EU/t.

• basically it put MFSUs on "frequencies" so you can have 20 million energy on tap anywhere you build one.
    any on that same frequency can either accept or have energy drained out of it. Each one also has a configurable output, 512, 128 or 32 EU/t.

Thanks, makes sense now. Essentially the EU is synchronized across these units.

• I don`t get the point. Isn`t this Addon gonna be useless, since if your not in the chunk for the wireless mfsu to be updated there will be no transmission and the wirelessness for long distance will be useless??

• Perhaps when and if this add on is updated, then it could utilize the new chunk loading hooks in Forge to keep the chunk in question loaded at all times.

• Is the 1.95b version ready? Because I've been waiting for a while now.

Quote from Shadowrockus

I deny that biospheres are redundant. They are amazing. It keeps a crisp environment, and besides, you can't beat them. So don't resent them.

I made textures for the transformers mod.

• How to install this? If i put it in the Mods folder, i get Blackscreen and in the Minecraft.jar i get Blackscreen, too :(

If you dont know what to do, play Minecraft with IndustrialCraft installed :thumbup:

• I love this mod, it's really helpful, I do hope u plan to maintain this addon though or let any1 else do the work if you are too busy.

+rep on you.

• Hey, guys. I did manage to port this addon over to 1.97 but i need pwnedgod's permission to release it publicly. Idk what he had planned for the mod (heard he was doing a rewrite) but i did a straight port with a few minor changes so don't expect what he had planned for the mod.