Suggestion: Pumpkin Bombs

• i know Alblaka is making an industrial warfare pack or something like that but i had an idea for a weapon/mining tool. The idea is a Pumpkin Bomb/grenade similar so the "Green Goblin" from the Spiderman comics, this would be a grenade like items made from 1 nuke and 8 pumpkins to make 16 Pumpkin bombs, these would have a high blast radius and damage, but not very destructive, this would most commonly be used for taking out Dungeons or Zombie invasions when the initially spawn outside of a village, the damage factor would be about as damaging as a creeper, maybe alittle less but have a radius of 20 blocks (not 100% sure how possible that is) this item could also bounce around a corner so it could be used in caves for an emergency if you have a large number of enemies around a corner, you could rebound it all a wall and hit everything around the corner. this would also not destory items on the ground so that any damage that is done to the terrain, towns, houses, and what-not, could be repaired with relative ease.

well, let me know what ya'll think and if ya'll feel this is balanced, 4 uranium ores (roughly 12million EUs worth) for 16 power grenades

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

The good ideas are mostly gone.

Embrace yourself

the Lightningrodsuggesters are coming back.

(And will be killed with Al's legendary Shotgun)

I mean whats remaining? RP only needs the Frames and Computers to be complete, BC is kinda like copying RP and IC², and CC is already kind of finished.

Alblaka has a huge list of considered Suggestions to implement, now we ran out of Ideas and only have to report some Bugs and comment some bad Ideas or Ideas, which are not fitting to IC².

• I mean whats remaining? RP only needs the Frames and Computers to be complete, BC is kinda like copying RP and IC², and CC is already kind of finished.

Alblaka has a huge list of considered Suggestions to implement, now we ran out of Ideas and only have to report some Bugs and comment some bad Ideas or Ideas, which are not fitting to IC².

RP2 probably has a lot more in store. Eloraam most likely has many, many more things to add.

BC came before RP2, you know. So RP2 'kinda like copied' BC's item transport in a way- but that's all old news and shouldn't be brought up again.

However I do agree there isn't much left- but once you run out of piratical applications of industry, you get things like this. Don't tell me people don't use technology/industry for crazy things.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Psh. There are loads more ideas! The constantly rejected teleporting chests. More advanced farming. Advanced building tools. Expanding UU-Matter. Cloning (how cool would it be to have expensive back-up clones in a hardcore world?). Nano tech lab. Grey goo. Expanding the armor system and stretching out the tech tree to make stone tools even further away from quantum armor. More specialized armor. More dangerous nuclear reactors that are actually able to emit radiation while active, and let you watch their temperature with something other than 'everything is okay' turning into 'everything is melting'. Fusion reactors (something more complicated than rocketscience's already interesting fusion reactors). Computers! Robots! Androids! Artificial intelligence! Expanding the teleportation system, allowing you to carry around homing beacons and going more startrekky (is this even possible?!). Scarier mobs as you advance the tech tree (from cloning? YOUR FAILED EXPERIMENTS!)! Turning the nether into less of a 'hell' replacement and more into an alternate, more hostile parallel dimension for fast travel (this can be expanded upon HUGELY). Chemistry! With the bukkit team building the new API for minecraft, you could forcefully turn off the public chat, forcing communication within a short distance unless you have a two-way radio. Currency that doesn't suck, and can evolve from physical coins to virtual currency (yo dawg). Travel to other planets via rocket ships to FUCKING COLONIZE THOSE BITCHES. Enslaving local populations with mind control. Turning yourself into a cyborg- slowly replacing your body with mechanical parts that get more and more advanced, from parts that need repairing and replacing, to forcefields that need energy and replacing your food bar with a god damn energy bar. Did I mention robots?! FORCE FIELDS, WHICH AL PUBLICLY STATED HE WANTS TO INCLUDE. And I know not all of this is possible, but seriously- use your imagination. There are LOADS more interesting stuff that could potentially be included.

• Official Post

BC came before RP2, you know. So RP2 'kinda like copied' BC's item transport in a way- but that's all old news and shouldn't be brought up again.

BC 3 came after IC² and it goes more and more in Industrial direction (and i know RP copies BC-item-Transportsystems) and adds Logical Gates like RP before.

Edit: ff255away: All these great ideas are already suggested and so defined as "gone". :(

• You just seriously doesnt have anything better to do?

lol, nope. at work i usually turn about 12 knobs and push 6 buttons each day, and that is all, the rest of my time is either playing Cell Phone games or Forumns

I mean pumpking bombs? What is this a marvel comic?

it could be :D depends what skin you use :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• for sec i was like. what?! nuke in recipe? bad suggestion at all... but when i readed more about it it seems interesting. if albaka wont add anything like that, some cool coders should make war addon with stuff like that :D Industrial war!! :D uranium liquid pit (muhaha :D radio active stuff :DD), Gun powder preshure plates that would make flames (if gun poweder isnt compressed enough it would make hot plames as i know. have some shot gun bullets. had alot of fun with those flames :DD) and stuff like that xD well my post went crazy... nvm :DD

• for sec i was like. what?! nuke in recipe? bad suggestion at all... but when i readed more about it it seems interesting. if albaka wont add anything like that, some cool coders should make war addon with stuff like that :D Industrial war!! :D uranium liquid pit (muhaha :D radio active stuff :DD), Gun powder preshure plates that would make flames (if gun poweder isnt compressed enough it would make hot plames as i know. have some shot gun bullet. had alot of fun with those flames :DD) and stuff like that xD well my post went crazy... nvm :DD

well alblaka already mentioned something about making an industrial warfare pack, so i'm sure he'll have stuff like that but i'm sure that thread will some later. as for your other mentioned ideas, you can already basically do all that. with TNT traps and dispensers

• well alblaka already mentioned something about making an industrial warfare pack, so i'm sure he'll have stuff like that but i'm sure that thread will some later. as for your other mentioned ideas, you can already basically do all that. with TNT traps and dispensers

yea.. i'll be waiying for that pack alot :)

• @ ff255away

Wow. Quite the lign up. I feel very excited with that paragraph. Sounded almost motivational.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• ff255away: almost everything in your paragraph has been suggestion apart from mind controlling the local population. even the cyborg (nano-bot modifications) have been suggestion and were liked by alblaka.

• ff255away: almost everything in your paragraph has been suggestion apart from mind controlling the local population. even the cyborg (nano-bot modifications) have been suggestion and were liked by alblaka.

That's good to know- there are times when it feels like there is a lot of missing information joining the community so late into the development of the mod. I've read through a lot of the forum and found little or no mention of most of these things, or little recognition from the dev team. Is there anywhere else where Al and everybody keeps the community a little more up to date? Or are they taking the secretive stance on ic farming to a whole different level?

• Is there anywhere else where Al and everybody keeps the community a little more up to date? Or are they taking the secretive stance on ic farming to a whole different level?

lol, not really to my knowledge, i'm sure they have their own person Spreadsheet online of what they are developing in order but as for what ideas are currently being considered, posted, in developement, and other side forums... i do not believe there are any. there are a couple Spoiler Threads around here somewhere in regards to Superfuel recipies and farming but they aren;t too in depth on the farming part cause alblaka doesn;t want specifics or coding given out about that or you'll get banned. as for what all has been suggested and what all is going on i can fill you in on most of your questions. if you wish, toss me a Private Message with as many questions about ideas or concerns of the like and i can answer then to the best of my abilities and help ya out with other developments with current innovations.