The Demonlord Chronicles - Discussion

• Just a Question: Is that "Ask for Releasedate = Ban"-Rule also applying to your Stories?

Probably :D

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Official Post

Just a Question: Is that "Ask for Releasedate = Ban"-Rule also applying to your Stories?

So far, no. But if you insist to bother me with it, I may add the rule :P

Btw, 202 downloads on the Chapter I package... omg, that's like 20 times the amount of views/downloads I usually get :O
    It even surpasses the amount of sold books of my published novel.

Thanks for the implicit motivation :3

• And it is 3times more downloads then the individual parts. Thus keep putting up whole capters / parts ;). Looks like this community is a lazy one :D

FarFar

• Why there are so few people that read your story?
    I think that you write very well, aside from the grammatical errors.

• Official Post

All about becoming known. There are billions of books, only a few of those get actually popular, though thousand more are actually worth it.

I have the secret hope of every reader of TDC telling other people about it, spreading the word of my storys. May I will somewhen achieve a degree of writer fame which permits me to publish a book without going into the red numbers because of it ^^'
    My goal for TDC is too complete the whole trilogy (which will in the end hit about 300 pages, i think), as well as having at least 1k people who read the story (which is hard to measure, though). We'll see whether I achieve my goal :3

Btw, the goal for my published book was "The time I spent writing the story was well used if I manage to enlighten just one persons life." I won't tell you the details, but I can assure you I've achieved that goal (to my own suprise, actually) :3

• Well, i am liking more the Chapter 2 than the first one, it is because you are not doing the cliche that demons are evils and angels are good.

• Official Post

Hah, managed to reach Part VXI again, after running though the whole Chapter rewriting stuff.
    In the end there was a lot of spellchecking, adding a few words or even paragraphs all amongst the pages, as well as changing some plot-relevant elements.
    Two parts of the second chapter got cut down entirely, and two new parts got added.

I'm MUCH more comfortable with the new storyline and look forward to proceed writing it. :3

Stay tuned for a slow but steady release of new parts...

• It's going very nice the story.
    In the last chapther it says that the twelve most powerfuls Demons/Angels form a council in each kingdom and the most powerful is the "King", aside from that, do there is a ranking depending from power?

• With each chapter this sounds more like an RPG Game :D. If you give your ok I'll give it a go until College starts in September. Got nothing to do anyways :D.

• With each chapter this sounds more like an RPG Game :D. If you give your ok I'll give it a go until College starts in September. Got nothing to do anyways :D.

You will do it with RPG Maker?
    If so, then i can help you.

• What? :O

Im like reading and its like the wolven that acted like his mother in the 1st chapter now you got all this s*** where she plays around and etc with ardan in a sexual matter whats wrong with you, you can't just spring something that weird onto people.

• Official Post

Mind explaining more detailed what exactly is getting you that upset?
    The fact that there's a romance in the story?
    The few implicitely mature lines? I mean hell, that alone wouldn't even be enough to get the story a real M rating by itself. Unless you missinterpreted some lines for something else... Which was your filthy mind then, not my writing XD
    In case you complain about the "suddenness" of their love, you should do two things: At first, consider the fact love isn't something predictable. Secondly, throughout the past story there are enough hints at Srazih and Ajan/Ardans relationship going deeper then just 'friends'. Though Ajan didn't notice much due to him being busy with Rihukan inside of him and Srazih was much more caught up by her role of family to 'lil cubby'. Both of these things sort of lost their effect on Chapter II.

As of current, Chapter II is finished. I don't see much issues about that part of the plot (yet?) and unless there's a major uproar amongst my readers I will prefer not to change various parts throughout the whole chapter.

• I think that he didn't like of that pair, Ardan and Srazih.
    If the Chapter II is finished, why do you torture me, only releasing one part per day? :(