Space core! SPAAAAAAACE!

• When the new feature of space in industralcraft comes out, seriously there gotta' be a space core that you could craft or that will spawn in space, cause there would not be any space without spacecore flying around screaming "SPAAAAAAACE!"

Would this be a good idea or what?
    (i don't know about any copyrigths of the spacecore, so...)

PS: for those who have not played portal 2 and doesn't understand anything, seriously play the game.

• i played portal 1 but it had it's fair share of flaws.......

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• This is annoying... ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

And whats this about Space in IC2? Are you on drugs kiddo? (NVM this just saw the blog post the other 2 lines are still valid though)

PS: I did play and finished portal, and also resisted any urges to suggest stupid things that i saw in the game to be added in here or any other mod.

• FenixR

i love the way you react to REALY stupid idea's

even after reading the subject of this i was, ahaaaa last reply "FenixR" gooood.

to crush the life outa this idea even more....

its not gonna happen boy!

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• as much as I love portal references this won't happen because according to alblaka space being the secret project is just part of alblaka's april fools prank. so sorry maybe the mars mod will like the idea.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• ok lets not be rude its only his second post here and nobody is perfect

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• ok lets not be rude its only his second post here and nobody is perfect

This isn't the Minecraft Forums.

He should be judged harshly, quickly, and without hesitation.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Quick, Painless and with precision its my motto. When taking down stupid ideas /joke

quick being the key word here he has his slap on the wrist lets not drag it out more than it needs to be (yes i saw the concealed joke tag)

• fair enough i just thought it was a little harsh when the gifs started flying

• how about the little Turrets off Portal? and when they see a zombie they say "there, you, are!" and shoot the zombie down? lol

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Well, I think it's just here so everyone can groan, giggle a little, then get on with their lives. I don't see any reason to flame. Also, fairly relevant to the april fools joke.

I think it would be amusing if every month or so in game you might see space core tumbling through the sky. I hate the space core as much as any other guy who hates annoying little personality cores that talk too much, but random events make things more entertaining. Always.

• Well, I think it's just here so everyone can groan, giggle a little, then get on with their lives. I don't see any reason to flame. Also, fairly relevant to the april fools joke.

I think it would be amusing if every month or so in game you might see space core tumbling through the sky. I hate the space core as much as any other guy who hates annoying little personality cores that talk too much, but random events make things more entertaining. Always.

random events like every 5th minecraft night, the moon rises as a Red/Blood Moon and zombies start spawning around you randomly in waves from dirt blocks? like they spawn 5-8 at a time within 16 bloccks of you. the onyl way to be say is to by ontop of stone blocks that the zombies can't dig through? oh did i mention these zombies are cause from some unknown intergalatic radiation from an alien race thousands of light years away that want to conquer all of the known universe by mind controling zombies on every planet... yeah there ya go :)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG