[Found] Super-Heated laser mode.

• I just updated to v1.90, while working with my mineing laser i noticed it had an extra mode labled "Super-Heated".
    Its not very effective for cutting blocks but! it does change sand straight to glass and cobblestone to smooth stone.
    Just thought i would tell everyone :3

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• What happens to ores/wood/other blocks you can smelt in a furnace when you shoot at them using the super-heated mode?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• how much energy does it drain to insta-charcoal wood?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Creeper Apocalypse type madness? :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Super Heat is like the ThaumCraft2 Pick of the Core. Auto-smelts things. (Last time I checked)

:Glass Fibre: makes the world go 'round.
    Oh, did I say the world? I meant EU.

Need cheap, sustainable, energy? Answer: Superfuel. LOTS of superfuel.
    --Chicken approved! MinecraftChicken <-- "Get the f*** away from my coal."

And if it wasn't obvious enough, my IGN is PotatOS55. :Matter:

• Super Heat is like the ThaumCraft2 Pick of the Core. Auto-smelts things. (Last time I checked)

The Pick of the Core does much much more, when I finally got it through research I was like "oh, that sounds pretty cool" when I came back from my first mining trip I was like "OH MY GOD THIS THING IS THE SUPER BESTEST TOOL EVAR!"

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

The Pick of the Core does much much more, when I finally got it through research I was like "oh, that sounds pretty cool" when I came back from my first mining trip I was like "OH MY GOD THIS THING IS THE SUPER BESTEST TOOL EVAR!"

Really? When i use that Pick i cant use the Macerator.

P.S. The Elemental Crusher is the best Miningtool ever.

• Really? When i use that Pick i cant use the Macerator.

P.S. The Elemental Crusher is the best Miningtool ever.

Greg: Agreed, and what I think CrafterOfMines57 meant was he was in a TC2 only game. Don't know why in hell it would be TC2 only, but to each man his own. TC + IC= epicness equivalent of a Crystal Chest filled with :Iridium: and :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Helmet: :D
    Crafter: I meant when mining ores, not completely. Cause :Mining Laser: in super heat mines :Copper Ore: and gets :Copper Ingot: , like the Pick of the Core.

and what I think CrafterOfMines57 meant was he was in a TC2 only game. Don't know why in hell it would be TC2 only, but to each man his own.

Yeah, that was back when I was mainly experimenting with mods one at a time, I rarely used the pick of the core for anything other than its ability to find ores though, it really showed its use in the finding of the crystals which made each pick more than repay itself in Thaumic value when put in a repairer

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yeah, that was back when I was mainly experimenting with mods one at a time, I rarely used the pick of the core for anything other than its ability to find ores though, it really showed its use in the finding of the crystals which made each pick more than repay itself in Thaumic value when put in a repairer

Yeah, I used to always be low on crystals, buuut then I stopped playing around with TC2 ;( <---"theres something wrong with me!"
    Runic Dusts mod and EE give me my Minecraft magic fix :P