[Suggestion] [Or just wishful thinking] [Or I'm on a power trip] Bulldozer!

• Yeah, I know. Mining machines, diamond drills, lappacks, mining lasers! Short of EE jewels, we can get downright destructive. However, my feet hurt and I'm old.

Make it complicated to build. A dozen bogeys per track, 2 tracks, gotta make the cab and chassis, specially built engines, big ol' kickass blade and/or bucket for excavation, and fuel. Especially fuel. Lots of it.

Hop in, don't set coordinates or put down markers or anything as lame as all that. Jot down your coordinates, drive until you wanna turn, then turn. Anything that gets in the way is no longer in the way. Trees, animals, gardens, houses, nothing argues with the blade. Great for leveling that plot of land you want to build (or rebuild, you crazy bastard) your dream home on, and you have the satisfaction of knowing you polluted the air for the privilege. You can also accessorize, making it into a tractor to plant, harvest, irrigate, or cut a jagged swath across the countryside. Oh, and a trailer with a BC collector pipe to pick up the mess is optional.

Please, dearest Alblaka. Make me a bulldozer. With dyeable wool seats.

And a jukebox.

• pretty sure vechiles got denied for now.....

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• vehicles have been denied in the past but don't give up there is hope! http://www.minecraftforum.net/…134583-alblakas-mod-shop/ alblaka takes commissions for mods and ic2ADD-ONS
    no you can't pay alblaka to change ic2 and porting to the next version of minecraft will cost extra but its better then nothing

also power craft has a bulldozer if you want to go the free route

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"