How to make a HV Transformer

• I've looked on the wiki and through the new IC2 recipes text but I cant figure out how to make a HV transformer since I dont know whats suppose to go into the middle

the Recipe text file just says E (E = 1.4)
    the wiki shows nothing but 32px and appers to link to the MV transformer page.

• the 1.4 in that recipes.txt must be a MV transformator

English -> not my lang, so sorry for the mistakes. (can be the dyslexia too :/)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• I tried using a MV transformer but nothing happens.

C = Cable \\ R = Circuit \\ M = MV Transformer \\ E = (Charged?) Energy Crystal
    - C -
    RME
    - C -

• I tried using a MV transformer but nothing happens.

C = Cable \\ R = Circuit \\ M = MV Transformer \\ E = (Charged?) Energy Crystal
    - C -
    RME
    - C -

- C -
    R M E
    - C -

Yeah, that's what I did o.o Copper Cable, uncharged Energy Crystal...
    Weird.

• - C -
    R M E
    - C -

Yeah, that's what I did o.o Copper Cable, uncharged Energy Crystal...
    Weird.

Does that mean you made one with a charged or uncharged?

Im just using single player commands to give me a energy crystal (its red like redstone but I dunno how to tell if its uncharged)

Also I find the crystal charger recipe is broken

• Also I find the crystal charger recipe is broken

That would be because you charge cyrstals in mfes now ^^

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Indeed, I use TMI (am trying reactors and stuff, not wanting to waste loads of stuff in my non-cheated worlds), and nothing is wrong, except batteries/crystals need to 'function' to work, but in recipes they're all non-charged, so you'll have to recharge it again. ^^