[Suggestion] Item Options \ New Item

• im afraid wireless power has already been implemented. its called batteries/jk

but i am afraid this type of idea might have been turned down before did you run a search and read the stickies before posting?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Wireless EU transfer was rejected- I suggested it myself a while ago. Pwned God also has an add-on that does it, somewhat.

And...

If you don't like Quantum Armor. Disable it.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Nice lie brosky, you can't post nor comment on threads in the archive, nor making new threads in it.

It was moved swiftly after being posted then -- I figured I posted it in the wrong section. I wasn't informed it was moved either until now .. Should I re edit this post excluding wireless power?

• Official Post

You had enough time to fulfill the requirement for a new Suggestionthread, but you didn't so you deserve that your Thread moves to Archive AGAIN.

PS. since i know that this new Rule is here, i'm looking very often at the Archive to see how many people are not reading the rules.

PPS. the new rule was added in an outdated Thread, without some notice about that addition, so i've not looked at it and even one of my Threads got moved to Archive, because of that.

• You had enough time to fulfill the requirement for a new Suggestionthread, but you didn't so you deserve that your Thread moves to Archive AGAIN.

PS. since i know that this new Rule is here, i'm looking very often at the Archive to see how many people are not reading the rules.

PPS. the new rule was added in an outdated Thread, without some notice about that addition, so i've not looked at it and even one of my Threads got moved to Archive, because of that.

I'll give it looking into, I'm just trying to contribute. I deleted the post. Thanks.

• wel...

since i already saw this specific thread once in the suggestions section, i on this agree with FenixR.
    Asshole knows - Asshole states facts.

DONT COPY PASTE UR THREADS.

wel, on the the subject.

no, i think making wireless energy wil definetly definetly OP most items that use electricity in IC2. (all items to be exact)
    scenario:

me : good day to grief!
    me : hooks up mining laser to 100mil of eu storage and proceeds to nearby town.
    player : what ya doing?
    me : FIRING MA LAZOR! (explosive mode) devastating the town to bedrock....

so no, i dont like it. OP in all sections.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• hehe it wouldn't work like that. It's simply an mfsu and a block input.

MFSU + module - receiver - MV transformer - LV transformer- cable - machine

Visually...

/ = cobblestone
    [] = MFSU+ wardenclyffe
    O = receiver
    {M} = mv transformer
    {L} = lv transformer
    {P} = pump
    ~ = Lava

//// [] /////
    ///////////
    ///////////
    ///////////
    /O-{M}{L}{P}
    ////////~~~~

• please remove this thread

I'm going to repost a new one tomorrow with a more refined idea, thank you

i suggest you mention where you get your info thou in the new thread. so it wont be shot down ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.