Multi mod extreme machine-circuit (BC+IC2+EE2+Forestry)

• This is an unlimited coal fueled generator.

mods needed:

Buildcraft, Industrialcraft 2, Forestry, Equivalent Exchange 2

First of all use an Energy Condenser (EE2) powered by a Collector MK3 (EE2) to produce coal (Glowstone Block is needed because the Collector is light-powered)

Use a Wood Transport Pipe (BC) and Cobblestone Pipes (BC) to
    transport the coal to the Generator (IC2) and an Electric Engine
    (Forestry) powered by the Generator itself to activate Wood Transport
    Pipe. The input pipe must be connected from the bottom of the Generator
    to be put in the combustion slot.

Use an Obsidian Transport Pipe 1 block below the inlet pipe
    surrounded by walls to recover the overflowed coal from Generator (when
    the Generator is full the coal will fall from the bottom). Connect Stone
    Transport Pipes (BC) to the Obsidian Transport Pipe to take back the
    coal to the Energy Collector.

Connect a LV-Transformer (IC2) to the Generator by wires (3 circles
    side) and a MFE (IC2) to the LV-Transformer to store energy, then
    connect the MFE output to power up to 5 Electrical Engines at full
    power (6th starts but at half speed).

It is enough to power endlessly anything needs up to 4 engines to
    work (the 5th is used to extract the coal from the Energy collector by
    the Wood Transport Pipe)

Using an Energy Collector at MK3 level produce enough coal to fuel 3
    Genertators (maybe 4). To add more Generators to the circuit simply put
    them at the side of 1st one and connect the main input pipe nearest
    possible to the center one

GGG

- – -

..|

G=Generator

- & | = Pipes (dots for spacing purposes)

to connect the Obsidian Transport Pipe alternate Stone and
    Cobblestone Transport Pipes (can’t be connected togheter) and an Iron
    Transport Pipe (BC) as link node

OOO

CSC

CHC

O=Obsidian T.P.

C=Cobblestone T.P.

S=Stone T.P.

H=Iron T.P.
    P.S. put the 1st one piece of coal manually inside the generator to start the process or connect a solar panel at the generator line to supply initial power. Using a light sensor (one like the Risugami mod one) to give the needed redstone signal to start engines make this circuit a night supply power for solar-only energy centrals.

It is how to merge 4 mods togheter making something usefull. It is compact too (7x3x4 blocks)

Actually i made all with MC1.2.3 because not all mods are actually ready for 1.2.5. (now only IC2 is missed)

Sometime you can get “Saving chunks” error. It is caused by the
    Energy Condenser. You need to switch off the Wood T.P. Engine and remove
    the Energy Condenser, the engine and 1st block of connected pipes. Then
    rebuild all and restart it. I think sometime the coal be “stuck” in a
    connection pipe, but it is a rare situation. Stopping the engine prevent
    the crash (usually you have enough time to do that, the crash appear
    after the fist engine’s revolution).

(Lobo The Main Man* skin by me: http://i.imgur.com/SyfGx.png)

*Lobo The Main Man is a TM of DC Comics

• Official Post

I think this should be in the Screenshotsection.

And things build with EE are not really good, you will not get much credit by using it.

I give a -1 to anything that uses EE, especially if it causes an Error.

• Or you could just go ahead and make on of those overpowered geothermal plants that use condensers to make lava cells if you're chEEting anyway. Less lag and less trouble building it. Another way would be to just transmute(condense) a couple of stacks of redstone and throw it in a power storage device. Or make coalfuel with three coal cells and and three gunpowder for coalfuel which produces about 105 000 EU per can of it(an automated plant doing that would actually be kinda nice, especially if made without EE). Anyway, you've propably got the idea by now. MinecraftChar

• I have not a deep knowledge of IC2 machines, i long played with EE and i merged it in the circuit. Try the circuit, it is potentially an unlimited power source in a small space. I'll expand my experience about IC2 when 1.2.5 compatible release will be released. I don't understand why you talk so bad about EE... it can expand the experience like Forestry. With Forestry electric engines I totally abandoned BC engines, they are powerfull almost like combustion engines and are totally not dangerous cause not overheat. The powering is easier too and whit a circuit like mine you can power up a quarry at full speed or a pump since oceans dry.

• Am a bit tired of this "EE hate" sure, it can be considered cheating, it has already been said many times, go whine somewhere else.

Not bad Zortag, I don't tend to do this, but it is nice to see something like this. One little thing, you might want to use charcoal as the target in the condenser. only 32 emc compared to the 128 EMC of coal. you can make more of the same EU level fuel.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Am a bit tired of this "EE hate" sure, it can be considered cheating, it has already been said many times, go whine somewhere else.

Not bad Zortag, I don't tend to do this, but it is nice to see something like this. One little thing, you might want to use charcoal as the target in the condenser. only 32 emc compared to the 128 EMC of coal. you can make more of the same EU level fuel.

Excellent!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Blatant cheating much? Yeesh.. large parts of EE aren't too bad but I draw the line at energy collectors. Those things are horribly broken.

could have just as easily done a charcoal fueled generator with a peat bog and tree farm as well. Peat bog to provide peat for the engines that power all three farms and the tree farm to make charcoal. Requires enough power to burn a log or two but one that's done there's a nice power surplus.

also note that combustion engines are dead simple to manage with gates in 3.x SSP. Even a basic gate can be told to output a redstone signal on the "engine safe" condition.
    I've got a set of 3 that responds to a red pipe signal that's activated indirectly by a lever. Works great, zero explosions.

• I agree with Ook.

I installed and ran EE on our server. Within less than 2 real days, maybe 12 hours playing I alone had stacks and stacks of diamonds and other resources made mining after a few hours complete useless. We then changed the config and removed energy collectors, and it was much less of an issue of feeling like you are cheating. However, once we upgraded to 1.2.3, we dropped the EE anyway, just too many issues on SMP with the mod.

• 1=Make a Nucleat Reactor

2=Make Rick Infinite cycle reactors (mk1)
    3=Put a MFE to get the reactor energy
    4=PROFIT ????

btw, use less EE things, they are buggy, and you need cheats(creative mode) to use cheats(Energy Condenser) if you do that I give you a :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

• 1=Make a Nucleat Reactor

2=Make Rick Infinite cycle reactors (mk1)
    3=Put a MFE to get the reactor energy
    4=PROFIT ????

btw, use less EE things, they are buggy, and you need cheats(creative mode) to use cheats(Energy Condenser) if you do that I give you a :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

1. Make a CASUC
    2. Push button
    3. Recieve bacon

How do you store that 8 million EU to a MFE? If you're at the point where you have a mass fabricator you're propably better off using something a bit more efficient.