[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• i still have debug on but i fixed the error... jus installed the transformers mod last... in mcpatcher

• Hi.
    Just a suggestion.
    Can you add a coupler?
    Like on power converters.
    So that we can store power.
    (example)

steam engine -> coupler -> MFSU

If you know what I mean?

• Couplers - as in generators that run off Buildcraft energy?
    Those are in fact a part of the mod, as Pneumatic Generators.
    You basically go

Combustion Engines -> conductive pipes -> pneumatic generator -> cables -> mfsu

for example.

• The cfg file won't generate.

IC2 and this is the only thing I have.

• So been testing it and everything seems to work. Love the adjustable
    electric engine, that thing is awesome! Though I'm not sure why I'd ever
    need as many as MJs as that thing can pump out! Lol

Anyways, love the addon, one of my new favorites. :P

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻

• So been testing it and everything seems to work. Love the adjustable

I concur with the above, I think this addon is the best BC<->IC2 addon yet. I do wish someone would do up better textures for the pneumatic generators however, still 16x just better. :)

• I concur with the above, I think this addon is the best BC<->IC2 addon yet. I do wish someone would do up better textures for the pneumatic generators however, still 16x just better. :)

I also must agree to this, but I decided to take this request and give you these fresh textures!

• Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to trying this once I figure out if I can wait for AdditionalBuildObjects to update...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

The cfg file won't generate.

IC2 and this is the only thing I have.

Yeah, thats the problem, you also need buildcraft ;).
    ModLoader is stupid in that way, if I tell it to load after buildcraft and it doesnt detect buildcraft it doesnt load Transformers, while I'd rather have it error saying you need buildcraft :/.

So been testing it and everything seems to work. Love the adjustable

Thanks! Well for example, I use it at max power together with a teleport conductive pipe to get wireless power :D.

I also must agree to this, but I decided to take this request and give you these fresh textures!

Thanks a bunch! I suck at spriting :>

Buildcraft 2.2.x users: download the energy-loss fix and paste it inside your BuildCraftTransport.zip.

Do you do that for both server and client, the same fix file?

• I got an error :

• I have some issues with the Loss Fix, it seems to conflict with BC and Wireless Redstone from ChickenBones in some sort, that scrolling to the items in the creative mode item list crashes the game with Saving Chunks.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to trying this once I figure out if I can wait for AdditionalBuildObjects to update...

check the thread: it's already been updated and has been for a long while. (since longer than IC2 had a 1.2.5 version)

• I have some issues with the Loss Fix, it seems to conflict with BC and Wireless Redstone from ChickenBones in some sort, that scrolling to the items in the creative mode item list crashes the game with Saving Chunks.

If you can get me an error report I'll be glad to help :).

• Hope it helps.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Hmm doesnt seem to be a problem caused by the loss fix.
    The error is inside ItemPipe.class, and the loss fix only edits PipeTransportPower.class.
    Are you getting only getting this when using loss fix + buildcraft + wireless redstone, and not if you take one away?