[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• My bad! I've coded transformers to only work for the version I specified, gonna change that now :P. Update coming soon!
    No mistake on your half RichardG!

Edit: also can you check maybe was my server but it seems like your explosion code is a bit broken when it came to high voltage going to it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• I wanted to release it yesterday then my internet went down for some reason. Update coming within the next hour.
    Edit: released.

YAY! Now I have it installed and ready to play with.

The funny thing is with the Forge I am using (contains the 4096 fix) this mod automatically resolved itself to a free ID, I think 4093.

Thanks for this.

• I recently started using Sneaky pipes and using their version of wooden pipes to pull items from a chest or furnace an problem occurs. As the objects go through the pipe they try and go into the engine and for the fast electric engine they go into the upper right slot that is meant for the transformer upgrade and if I use an adjustable engine it goes into the middle item slot. Is this a problem with sneaky pipes or could you make the engines so they can't receive items from a pipe?

• Hi! Really love this mod! But unfortunately I have a problem.

There are no recipes for any of the engines or the generators.

I couldn't find any posts about this issue.

The blocks exist, I can spawn them through NEI or the creative inventory and they work great. But NEI finds no recipes and I cant craft them manually.

Any idea why this is?

This is the startup log: http://pastebin.com/jvFsyeVR

• When using the mod on my server I got this error:

http://pastebin.com/yrpiLLAJ

Looks like it tries to add a shapeless recipe but fails for some reason...

EDIT: Please disregard this and previous post! I really thought I had installed IC2 1.97 but apparently I was mistaken. I hadn't updated my client.

Although the server uses the latest version and I still got the above error, but the recipes work, so that's a bit strange...

EDIT 2: The above failed recipe appears to be for the new power pipe. According to NEI it does not have a recipe.

• Snyke, Could we have permission at MCPC to port your mod to bukkit. We are not with tekkit and respect all authors wishes. There is one porter now I assume you gave permission and he has not done the best of jobs right now. We have another porter that had a working port but we are waiting on your permission.

• Snyke, Could we have permission at MCPC to port your mod to bukkit. We are not with tekkit and respect all authors wishes. There is one porter now I assume you gave permission and he has not done the best of jobs right now. We have another porter that had a working port but we are waiting on your permission.

Permission given, sorry about that. Really need to get myself into bukkit sometime.

• Permission given, sorry about that. Really need to get myself into bukkit sometime.

Thanks, and yeah the bukkit stuff is great. Funny part is they fix some the bugs too in both vanilla minecraft servers and ported mods.

• Permission given, sorry about that. Really need to get myself into bukkit sometime.

You really do ;( Another person tried to port and he also failed to get it to work in bukkit with the latest release of Transformers.