[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Oh... this mod isn't showing up in NEI because it's not compatible with the latest version of IC2 ie .103?

Well, the machines work fine, but you won't be able to craft anything. The only way to get them is to spawn them in.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Are you sure? When I tried to add them in my server and client crashed because it couldn't find the Buildcraft API as it's linked against BC 3.1.5, not 3.2.x.

Buildcraft 3 has a server build?

I'm running BC 2.2.14 on client and server.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• great mod, although when i installed it my swiftwolf's rending gale stopped working and i couldnt fly anymore, any clue why?

• Honestly; it seems better to be a mod of its own, instead of part of this mod, but that's just my opinion

however I do not know java, so I did a presentation made to sound convincing. really had that idea constantly and not going to be calm until propose.
    I would like to know the opinion of the creator of this mod on my proposal and plan to add eventually.

I have another idea in mind, but do not want to overwhelm.

PD: sorry for bad english

• I had just started a new world with the new version of IC2 => 1.103 and this transformers mod (version 1.3), hoping for some nifty in game solutions.

Crafting the items introduced by this mod is not possible as somebody already mentionned, rolling back to 1.97 of IC2 was the only way of getting this to work. For now at least.

FYI, that's what I had loaded (on the client, but identical to the SMP):

In case it needed to be said: great mod otherwise!

• I'm unable to get transformers 1.3a to run with .103, Though it is likely i am simply doing something wrong.

Forge Log attached.

Thank you for your time.

Define "unable to run". What happens (or doesn't happen) when you try to do things?

• Just wondering, in order to use the electrical engines, can we connect IC2 cables to a Pneumatic Generator then use a power pipe to the engine? I've tried this however there isn't any power going through the pipe into the engine?

• Love this addon! Also, the guys at Technic put your addon in their pack! :D
    Also, little bug/ thing, I seem to not be able to look up these recipes in NEI. Any ideas on why that's happening?

:Glass Fibre: makes the world go 'round.
    Oh, did I say the world? I meant EU.

Need cheap, sustainable, energy? Answer: Superfuel. LOTS of superfuel.
    --Chicken approved! MinecraftChicken <-- "Get the f*** away from my coal."

And if it wasn't obvious enough, my IGN is PotatOS55. :Matter:

• Sorry for little to no activity lately, I´ve just started university so past weeks have been quite busy.
    Once IC2 & BC3 update for 1.3.2 I will get a new version out.
    Oh and for those who asked for it, no I will not be providing compatibility patches for BC dev builds - any version that is not in the first post is not officially supported, so errors with that or obvious.

• Liking this mod a lot,however Im missing the lava and oil fabricator from the power converters mod and missing petrochemical generator from crossover bc/ic(or something that runs on oil/fuel/biofuel).
    I did a fast search if anyone posted this question,but did not find such,I apologize if someone did.
    So here it goes(you probably know what Im going to ask by now):
    Are you going to add something similar to the lava/oil fabricator and petrochemical generator.

• Hi, I am running a modded server using the most recent versions of Industrial Craft and Build Craft for 1.2.5 SMP, and I am unable to craft anything in this mod. :pinch:

I AM able to spawn in the items and have them work, but when I do a server message comes up and says something about fixing a wrong engine assignment or something, and does this have anything to do with the problem?

Wasn't this fixed in 1.3?

Thanks,

Farlordo

• Sorry for little to no activity lately, I´ve just started university so past weeks have been quite busy.
    Once IC2 & BC3 update for 1.3.2 I will get a new version out.
    Oh and for those who asked for it, no I will not be providing compatibility patches for BC dev builds - any version that is not in the first post is not officially supported, so errors with that or obvious.

The problem isn't BC dev builds, it's Transformers not working with IC2 v1.103 (it's not giving us any crafting recipes - the engines themselves work fine but the HV wooden pipe doesn't seem to function).

EDIT: one bug I've found (IC2 1.103/BC 2.2.14) is that the adjustable electric engine seems to drain power from a lapotron regardless of whether it's doing any work. It doesn't continue to request power when idle if connected by cable.

Edited once, last by DoomFruit ().