[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Wait, this also is an IC/BC bukkit port too? OR is there another addon for bukkit support? This would be PERFECT for my bukkit server(s).

(Edit) Figured it out. :P Yes, please do port this for bukkit, that way when the IC2 1.106 Bukkit port and the buildcraft 3 pre7 bukkit ports are done, I can incorperate your awesome mod into the server.

• I'm working on a new version for BC 3.2.0pre7 & IC2 v1.106 atm. I'll try to finish it this weekend :)

that is awsome news, really missed this one since changing to buildcraft 3 smp back in 1.2.5

**edit**
    hows it going?

• Heya, how it looks with bukkit version, please?

• Hello guys,
    I wanted to use electric motors to alternate steam engine to power wooden pipes for fast transport and i had discovered serious problem with that. Every time wooden (also advanced) pipe connects also to the motor and half of things go to the motor and no to the pipe as it should. It is good that motors have inside slot to electric things or transformators, but this should be repaired because it is really annoying.... :)

Thanks

• I'm on the way back home and hope porting and patching will be done tomorrow.

Sorry for this delay but first of all i have to work.

Greatz
    Mo3pp3l

• So unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it this weekend, I've got some time today and maybe some time tomorrow morning, I'll see what I can do.
    Transformers is compiling already, blocks do show up with correct textures, gui's open up however there are still some major things not working like:
    - when dropping an item in a slot from a gui the item gets destroyed.
    - after relogging engines deorientate
    And other stuff like that.

• ... and here i was starting to make my own version of a cross over mod since i had no idea when and if the current ones were ever gonna get ported to 1.3.2 and beyond. :)

• Updated :).

And right as I was about to setup Minecraft for 1.3.2... lol

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Yay!!! ty so much, this mod will really help my world.

(edit)

Don't know if this is a bug in your mod, or in NEI, but the only electric engine showing it's recipy in NEI is the adjustable electric engine. (they are showing up in the list as viable items, just the recipy won't show.) all the pnumatic generators work.

• Fixed :).

• YAY! its been updated! :thumbup:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I really think that Adv Machines should have been updated first, but this is nice as well :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hard to say I mean most start new games on each major version. You really don't have many options for conversion back and forth where at least you have overclockers and such for more speed. I think this was most important.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.