[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Thankyou so much for this mod :)

Now that this one has been updated, will we be seeing an update to advanced machines soon? That is the last mod my server is waiting on. I prefer your version over the others.

• Thanks for the update, I had been looking for this as well.

An idea for you, would it be possible to add a buffer or something to the generators to allow engines to be hooked directly to it without a wooden pipe? I don’t like the concept of the conductive pipes, and I feel that power should be generated by an engine powering a generator, like it is in reality. I see the IC2 Generator as more of a portable generator, and I have
    nerfed its output accordingly. Transmitted power is then ran over wires, and end machines ran by an individual electric engine, once again like the real world. Someday I would like to see a lot more machines ran by engines (like the macerator, extractor, compressor and advanced machines (but not the furnace, that does not make sense)), but that is not in the scope of your mod.

Another request would be to add a simple GUI that shows the input and output EU and MJs of the generators and engines, similar to a railcraft engine for example.

Regardless of the above, nice mod.

• Ran into a big problem. Every time I try to attach an engine to an electrical system the game crashes.

• fix is in the OP, just read the what's in the spoilers ;)

• Nice update ^^ but if i use a Adjustable Electic Engine with a PipePowerWoodHD and Golden Conductive Pipes then the Golden Pipes Explode all time XD
    What can i do?

• Hey, I'm running this mod in the suggested technic pack version and I noticed that the fast electric engine pulls things out of chests really slowly. Is there a way to speed it up?

• When I tried to download the most recent version of your mod, firefox gave me this

I love your mod and have been waiting forever for it to update. I hope you can get the attachment to work.

• When I tried to download the most recent version of your mod, firefox gave me this

I love your mod and have been waiting forever for it to update. I hope you can get the attachment to work.

use the spoiler tags. It looks better.
    I can confirm that the download is not working. A reupload should fix it (I hope).

• this is insane, transformers is a last mod keeping me at 1.4.2. and it's even updated, but it got a broken link, uaa :D
    (btw I really like this mod :) )

• Greetings.

Might I have a small request? It is for the Pneumatic Generators. Would you mind adding the option for them to accept redstone signal that would toggle their operation? I find them quite an energy sink, as they work even though they have nowhere to pump their energy to. It would be convenient to instruct them to stop working, for example, when energy storage blocks are full. Or just for manual kill switch.

• Hey, I've downloaded this mod in v1.3 (to have it on my server, because I need something to convert IC2 evergy to BC3 in SMP), and it does not produces energy for my carry. Is there somewhere where it's explained how it works ?
    Thanks in advance.

• i placed a slow engine, and the game crashed on me.
    due to the size of the crash report, i cannot post in thread, but have a pastebin of it.
    Crash Report

• i placed a slow engine, and the game crashed on me.
    due to the size of the crash report, i cannot post in thread, but have a pastebin of it.
    Crash Report

have you tried the other engines as well? if it crashes with those also you need to look in the OP in the spoiler for common errors for the solution.