[Suggestion] 3 lifesaving

• Lifesaving 1: Parachute

MinecraftSheepMinecraftSheepMinecraftSheep
    MinecraftSpider --- MinecraftSpider
    :Rubber::Bronze Chestplate::Rubber:

where :Bronze Chestplate: are leather, MinecraftSheep are wool and MinecraftSpider are String
    if u have this item in your inventory, u fall and this fall will give u more than 3 full heart of damage at the impact, the parachute will automatically open and let u slowly descend to safe at non damage speed. U can slowly control the parachute, but u can't jump or choose the speed of descending. Right click to unhook the parachute at mid air. The parachute is non-stackable and can be used only one time, ones steve touch the ground, the parachute vanish. It's an easy and economical way to avoid fail and catastrofical jump or stupid creeper that gently push u into a deep canyon before u can say "HO SHIT"!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lifesaving 2: Life jacket

:Rubber: --- :Rubber:
    :Empty Cell::Rubber::Empty Cell:
    :Rubber::Rubber::Rubber:

If equipped like a normal vest it won't let u dive underwater, leaving u floating on the water stably without holding jump button and going up and down on the surface. The speed movement on the surface remain the same as without the life jacket.
    If u have this item in your invenctory, it stay quiet unless u have air. If u finish the air, the air in the tin can in the jacket swell the rubber part of the jacket and fastly resurface like u are "falling" at the surface. As the surface is reached, the life jacket auto-equip on you, starting to work like if u equipped it. If the jacket autoequipped, upon leave the water, or unwear, the jacket dissapears.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lifesaving 3: Antibolt jacket

:Cable: --- :Cable:
    :Cable::Electronic Circuit::Cable:
    :Cable::Cable::Cable:

Where :Cable: are uninsulated iron cable
    If equipped like a normal vest, the Antibolt jacket prevents all damage from EU flowing and teslacoil redirecting all the current at the ground.
    If u have this item in your invenctory, it will shield u in the same way but at a cost: the jacket will be damaged because the electronic circuit have to dissipate the current instead of the ground. After a total of 100.000 EU absorbed in this way, the jacket vanish.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what do u think... :D

• Maybe not tesla coils dude.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• +1 on the life jacket I'm still thinking about the others

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• the parachute is already in existence as part of an add-on

search "rocket science" add on

I know that addon, but i don't like that version, so i proposed mine... if the parachute is a lifesaving, i want that it works even if i completedly forgot about it... so if the think of "wear" a parachute like in the rocket addon is valid, i suggested a parachute from the invenctory (as it emerge ideally from steve invenctory), that works indipendently from the user interaction. Also, my version isn't equippable. Falling is something unexpected, so something that must be equipped to take effect doesn't fit the solution of the problem, think of it:
    If i'm walking next to a deep fracture in the ground or i'm building at layer 250, i will equip for sure the parachute of the rocket science, and i will feel secure from than on. but if u are mining in a canyon underground, u also need the batpak for your tool, or the nano suit against the mob. The protection of the parachute is no more a protection if i have to knowingly equip that. If i already exchange from defense power to EU supply, i never want to change to parachute every time i have to move a step. If a monster surprise me, the probability that meanwhile running or being hit i fall in the canyon are huge, and i never had the time to reequip my parachute before i touch the ground... So this version don't offer the proper solution at the problem, i think...
    So i see my idea like a Emergency parachute, like the 2° parachute of the skydivers that automatically open if they reach an altitude even if the wearer is unconscious.
    In fact it only open if u will take 3 full hearts of damage from falling. U just have with u this and if the situation become risky it will save your life. U just have the rocket science version and u will die even if u have a parachute with u...

Maybe not tesla coils dude.

I was thinking at something like this:

i don't know if is balanced, maybe making it functioning only if weared and making it consuming resistence? in this case i will raise it's resistance at 500.000 EU before broke.
    Consider the fact that isn't an armor, is a vest, so it don't offer much defence against mob...
    It do what it was thinked to do... is a specialized armor, useless for any other propouses...

• Parachute: Yes

Life Jacket: Yes but there should be a consequence for going up too fast while underwater.

Voltage Vest: Yes but only with cables.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Parachute: Yes

Life Jacket: Yes but there should be a consequence for going up too fast while underwater.

Voltage Vest: Yes but only with cables.

You could get the bends if you ascend too fast. Then it would make you slow for 5 minutes.

• You could get the bends if you ascend too fast. Then it would make you slow for 5 minutes.

you can already jet pack out of water at high speed without getting the bends so i vote no to "go up to fast" penalty

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• you can already jet pack out of water at high speed without getting the bends so i vote no to "go up to fast" penalty

Maybe we should change that then now shouldnt we?

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• mc water physics is all screwy its not worth the effort the life jacket doesn't need a penalty

• Actually I thought that he just forgot a word while typing it not that he mispelled somthing.