Music you listen to while 'Crafting

• Heya, peoples!

Title says it all. When you're out playing Minecraft, with or without mods, what music do you enjoy listening to?

For me, I've always been a fan of Skyrim's Main Theme. Especially whilst flying/battling hordes of enemies, it seems to match the atmosphere of the game.

What about the rest of you guys?

EDIT: This also marks my 42nd post - I have the answer!

• all kinds of metal/rock realy. not anything specific beyond that :P

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Whatever is in my WinAmp playlist or my Last.fm 'personal' or 'mix' radio. I've been letting last.fm track my listening habits for several years now so my radio gives me a pretty good mix of favorites- past, present and all-time.

Top 100 according to Last in the spoiler ...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• Usually I don't listen to music but have something playing (youtube vid I downloaded, actual tv show, etc..) on the home theater machine to my left.

however when there's nothing like that I turn to rockradio1 (streaming internet station)

• Mostly rock, metal and punk:
    B182, Sum41, Foo Fightersm, Rise Against, Skillet, BFMV, etc)
    Orchestral music too:
    Mostly use it for filmmaking (Think X-ray Dog, Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, West-One and immediate music)
    Some undefined other music. No direct dislike/like of anything actually.

Hmm,

Especially whilst flying/battling hordes of enemies, it seems to match the atmosphere of the game.

Nothing beats pure PvP action with this kind off in the background: (Ol'brick days)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXRK4KcSSs

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Pretty much metal and rock, occasionally something that is playing in
    the radio. Also some music that is pretty much undefined and even C418
    in minecraft if i happed to get a record somewhere. Quite a lot of stuff
    from Saul_Goodes list actually.

Off topic:

Something similar which is 10 years older and better: Surprise. Propably the only game that I have yet played more than minecraft. Bought it for 8€ 9 years ago and it killed my processor.And the game still works 8) .