* MC 1.5.1 compatibility update
* update to new BC API
* fixed screen rendering when info panel is out of view
* added compatibility with BC energy to energy counter
* added compatibility with BC energy to average counter
* counters with IC2 energy work as conductor (don't limit EU/t and don't modify packet size).
* BC wrench and BC-compatible wrenches can be used to rotate Nuclear Control blocks
* save screen layouts on server side. Should fix spontaneous changes of touched screens after relogin
* Info Panel can display Out Of Range/Not Found messages for each card of Energy Array, not just a global one
* Advanced Info Panels added (more flexible, buit-in color upgrade and power switch, 3 card slots)
P.S. version has a lot of internal changes, and probably not bug-free.
Thanks to RichardG for changes in IC2.
Thanks to Kane Hart for found bugs.