[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

v.1.5.1
    * MC 1.5.1 compatibility update
    * update to new BC API
    * fixed screen rendering when info panel is out of view
    * added compatibility with BC energy to energy counter
    * added compatibility with BC energy to average counter
    * counters with IC2 energy work as conductor (don't limit EU/t and don't modify packet size).
    * BC wrench and BC-compatible wrenches can be used to rotate Nuclear Control blocks
    * save screen layouts on server side. Should fix spontaneous changes of touched screens after relogin
    * Info Panel can display Out Of Range/Not Found messages for each card of Energy Array, not just a global one
    * Advanced Info Panels added (more flexible, buit-in color upgrade and power switch, 3 card slots)

P.S. version has a lot of internal changes, and probably not bug-free.

Thanks to RichardG for changes in IC2.
    Thanks to Kane Hart for found bugs.

• Official Post

Awesome ^^
    Also, i think you should add a better reason for the Actual core of the mod, Controlling Reactors. Perhaps make per cell a small chance for a little bit Extra heat to be made, so it would be actually usefull to have them hooked up to Stop Overheating.

• Official Post

Awesome ^^
    Also, i think you should add a better reason for the Actual core of the mod, Controlling Reactors. Perhaps make per cell a small chance for a little bit Extra heat to be made, so it would be actually usefull to have them hooked up to Stop Overheating.

I don't want to blow up a lot of reactors =)
    I want to have a nice control room. Advanced panels and constant layout is a step forward. Next thing I want for my room

• Ah! And I just added Nuclear Control to my resource calculator yesterday!

v.1.5.1
    * counters with IC2 energy work as conductor (don't limit EU/t and don't modify packet size).

Does this mean transformer upgrades aren't required, just throw them between wires and you're good to go?

I look forward to playing about tonight (!!!)

• Official Post

Ah! And I just added Nuclear Control to my resource calculator yesterday!

Does this mean transformer upgrades aren't required, just throw them between wires and you're good to go?

I look forward to playing about tonight (!!!)

They define max packet size. But If you have a lot of low voltage energy sources, then you can use it without transformers, no matter amount Eu/t you have.

• Official Post

I don't want to blow up a lot of reactors =)
    I want to have a nice control room. Advanced panels and constant layout is a step forward. Next thing I want for my room

But it would be a Deffinate use, along with a little bit of Risk. If you use an easily obtainable Thermal Monitor and some redstone + Not Gate then its Safe :P

• Official Post

Bugreport:
    Your Liquid Sensors are scanning Tanks from ForgeDirection.UP instead of ForgeDirection.UNKNOWN (because Sided is only for Pipes). I wanted to test my Water Drain Cover, and saw that the advanced Screen says "Target not found", when I attach the drain or any other Tank blocking Cover to the Top of my Machine Box.

• Official Post

Bugreport:
    Your Liquid Sensors are scanning Tanks from ForgeDirection.UP instead of ForgeDirection.UNKNOWN (because Sided is only for Pipes). I wanted to test my Water Drain Cover, and saw that the advanced Screen says "Target not found", when I attach the drain or any other Tank blocking Cover to the Top of my Machine Box.

Try this build.

• Hello Shedar!

Tried installing your addon into my custom 1.5.1 pack, using Forge 7.7.1.653 and IC2 1.115.290-lf (build 294 is not working for me with Applied Energestics, Minecraft Factory Reloaded and Nether Ores, getting some error with AddMaceratorRecipe)

First I was getting ID problem, since 4095 was already used up by Forestry.

So I changed it in the config file to I:blockNuclearControlMain=5095 (and also 4495 - just some random numbers to test), but everytime I change it, I'm getting this crash:

I can't imagine playing Minecraft without your addon, so... any ideas?

Thank you for your time!

• Official Post

Block Id should be less then 4096

• Oh... now I feel stupid :) Sorry, first time making my own pack.

So how would I get some list of avaiable IDs, instead of just guessing random numbers?
    I know it's not related to your addon, but help would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

• I've read that RG is going to drop support for |Nuclear Control from his Misc Peripherals... which is pretty much the only thing i've used both mods for.

Any chance to get a built in peripheral support (many mods seem to do this nowadays) or an API someone could use to integrate it properly?

• http://www.computercraft.info/…view__findpost__p__109502

Edit: Also:

http://www.computercraft.info/…view__findpost__p__109535

The mod is not gone, just parts that rely on the deep internals of other mods.

In short, anything I use that there's no API for? Gone, except if the mod author gives me permission. I already got a couple of those.

So i guess giving him permission is an option as well :P