[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

How do i add custom Alarms? Unless i cant :P
    I have some pretty funny/cool ones to troll My Friends with.

• Official Post

How do i add custom Alarms? Unless i cant :P
    I have some pretty funny/cool ones to troll My Friends with.

You can do it if you can give your configs/sounds to your friends. Downloading of sounds from server is in my ToDo list but with low priority.
    1. save your file as alarm-something.ogg in .minecraft\resources\newsound\ic2nuclearControl folder
    2. add "something" to allowedAlarms list in the IC2NuclearControl.cfg
    If player will not have sound file or it will not be allowed - he will hear default one (at least i think so, haven't tested it for a long time).

• Official Post

You can do it if you can give your configs/sounds to your friends. Downloading of sounds from server is in my ToDo list but with low priority.
    1. save your file as alarm-something.ogg in .minecraft\resources\newsound\ic2nuclearControl folder
    2. add "something" to allowedAlarms list in the IC2NuclearControl.cfg
    If player will not have sound file or it will not be allowed - he will hear default one (at least i think so, haven't tested it for a long time).

Oh ok, thats easy :D
    And since its a private pack and im just Distrabuting to the Server they will all have it >;D
    NICHOLAS CAGE SCREAMING BEEEEEEEEEEEES 24/7 >;DDDDDDDDDDDD

• Official Post

OH MAN!!!! PANELS SHOW STEAM OUTPUT TOO???
    I LOVE YOU SHEDAR
    I REALLY DO
    HAVE MY BABIES waitwut

• Hi, I've some installation problem with Nuclear Control.
    It's a nice working Minecraft 1.4.5 server with IC2 v.1.111 installed. In the second topic I didn't find NuclearControl that supports both MC 1.4.5 and IC2 1.111, so i tried to install some builds of NC, but servers always crashes with this report:

It also crashes my client, when I try to add NC to /.minecraft/mods folder.

Could you help me, please?

P.S.: Sorry for my English.

• Version 1.5.1b is kind of broken. Energy sensor kits don't work, and remote sensor kits don't show the time remaining on the reactor correctly.

• You need v.1.4.4b, ic2 1.110/111 (v.1.4.4b is a version of Nuclear Control, not the version of MC)
    Just drop an archive into mods folder. Let me know if it helps.

My fault - I unpacked NC arhive directly to /mods, so "img", "org", "shedar" and other files were in /mods folder, not /mods/IC2NuclearControl-1.4.4b. I must be very tired if I can be so silly :wacko:
    I really thought that "v.1.4.4b" is the version of MC :)

• Official Post

Version 1.5.1b is kind of broken. Energy sensor kits don't work, and remote sensor kits don't show the time remaining on the reactor correctly.

I don't see what's wrong http://i.imgur.com/OoAPmGf.png Tested in singleplayer and on a server
    Give me more details:
    Screenshots where I can see what's wrong
    Steps to reproduce
    IC2 version (with build number)

• I don't see what's wrong http://i.imgur.com/OoAPmGf.png Tested in singleplayer and on a server
    Give me more details:

MC 1.5.1 [MultiMC]

industrialcraft-2_1.115.307-lf
    IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1b
    minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.682

Energy sensor kit don't work for me either. I was bit surprised no1 noticed such bug. Basically it just open GUI[right click with E.S.kit in hand] on MFSU/MFU/batbox and don't create card. I tried different versions of IC2/forge but with no luck.

• Official Post

MC 1.5.1 [MultiMC]

industrialcraft-2_1.115.307-lf
    IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1b
    minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.2.682

Energy sensor kit don't work for me either. I was bit surprised no1 noticed such bug. Basically it just open GUI[right click with E.S.kit in hand] on MFSU/MFU/batbox and don't create card. I tried different versions of IC2/forge but with no luck.

It's weird. Looks like broken right-click behaviour. But I don't know how it's possible.
    What other mods do you have (especially base and core mods)? Can you try it on clean MC instance without any other mods, just Forge+IC2+Nuclear Control?