[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• I will recommend to invert signal and set bottom value more then 32.
    Something like this:

Thank a lot, this actually does pretty much of what I wanted. But I still do not understand how to set the Range Trigger then.
    In forum, i only found: Starts at higher, stops at lower. It is probably intended for signal --_--?
    What I thought is, that setting _--_ will cause the signal being on when the energy level is between the two numbers and vise versa for --_--.
    Perhaps, you could consider to change the interface or make it a bit more clear. At least change the icon on the left to make it more clear. But perhaps it was just my stupidity that I did not pick it up right at first.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

• Official Post

Thank a lot, this actually does pretty much of what I wanted. But I still do not understand how to set the Range Trigger then.
    In forum, i only found: Starts at higher, stops at lower. It is probably intended for signal --_--?
    What I thought is, that setting _--_ will cause the signal being on when the energy level is between the two numbers and vise versa for --_--.
    Perhaps, you could consider to change the interface or make it a bit more clear. At least change the icon on the left to make it more clear. But perhaps it was just my stupidity that I did not pick it up right at first.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

In the default mode _--_:
    It waits until energy level higher then specified and starts emiting of redstone signal. After redstone signal started it waits until energy level drops below lower value and stops emiting of redstone signal.
    Second mode --_-- is an inverting of redstone signal.

For reactor: you need to emit signal by default => inverted mode, run until batbox almost full (higher limit = 39000), then wait until it's almost discharged (lower limit).

With limits 9mil-4mil, I can always have enough energy to charge armor and dump extra to produce UU matter. And only one MFSU used :)

• Entering text is bugged, when i press "I" which is my inventory key it goes to the inventory so i cant type into the panel.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Nah, ill wait for an update, i can manage for now, if my server goes life i might come back to it, but by then you should have the an update out for sure :)

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Hello!
    Just dropping in to say that the Nuclear Control Addon for IC2 is now in The Minecraft Ascension Modpack (TMAM) for Minecraft 1.4.7. The modpack uses a lot of tech mods and overall purpose is to automate systems. If you want to check it out, it's forum page is found here! Thanks to Shedar for this wonderful Mod!

• Official Post

v.1.4.6
    - fixed 'e' bug in text card
    - fixed thermal monitor redstone bug (update on settings changing with a turned off reactor)
    - additional checks to prevent from nullpointer crashing with invalid info panel cards
    - added compatibility with BC energy storages (you can use Energy Sensor Kit on BC energy storage)
    - added compatibility with GregTech reactor cells (plutonium and thorium)
    - mB/t output instead of EU/t for steam reactors
    - updated block textures (tried to make machines more "steel")

P.S. GregTech uses my non API class, changed in this version, for its kit, so Greg's card/kit requires GregTech update

• Not sure how feasible that would be to code, but any chance for a "Average Counter"-like block for BC power? (and a matching sensor module) :P

• I have put the IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip in my Minecraft Mod Ordner
    I start my Minecraft and i get a Black Screen.
    Please Help !

Thx Messiahs

Minecraft 1.4.5
    MCO 7.23
    FML 4.5.21.486
    Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.436

I found an Error in the Forge Log:
    Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: shedar/mods/ic2/nuclearcontrol/ConnectionHandler, method: playerLoggedIn signature: (Lcpw/mods/fml/common/network/Player;Leg;Lce;)V) Incompatible argument to function

Forge Log