Sugestion : Nanobow

• We have the nano-saber, is there any chance we can get a re-chargeable higher damage bow now for people who prefer archery?

I mean the mining laser works as a temporary solution, but if you miss it destroys blocks, and it cant be used with arrow mods....

Even if some one could make an addon of this I would be very happy, I would do it my self if I even knew the basics of modding mine-craft but...

• Some kind of Eletric ranged weapon have been suggested before. And wait for Industrial Conflict :\ (PVP-based Expansion for IC²)

I think the point is to kill nano/quantum, before conflict comes out so they're not like "Oh, there's this thing you can get in about 3 days that makes you invincible and super OP and pvp useless!"

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• I think the point is to kill nano/quantum, before conflict comes out so they're not like "Oh, there's this thing you can get in about 3 days that makes you invincible and super OP and pvp useless!"

No it was more the electric ranged weaponry, I did not even know you could kill quantum...

May ask about the plans involving that "Conflict" thing you keep mentioning, I am rather new to this mod I am afraid sorry. :/

And even if conflict does have electric ranged any chance for a plugin that adds it sooner? Sorry.

• the only weaponized add-on i know of is the rocket science add-on that adds missiles. big missiles

and for that guy who wants to kill qsuits ic2 isn't intended for pvp hence the expansion that is in the works

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I like the idead of the Nanobow! I saw the Crysis 3 Trailer and thought: Y I NO BOW? No srs i think some fancy looking superbow would be awesome :)

+1

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• I like the idea, I also like the idea (you didn't explicitly mention) of replacing enchantment capabilities with better non-enchantable equipment, but a "Nano-Bow" sounds silly to me in style. I think I'd prefer a poison mini-crossbow like in Deus Ex or something like that.

But then again, that doesn't mean I'm against the idea.

• Who do you think you are, Hawkeye?

No, I'm not trying to shamelessly promote the Avengers in any way, shape, or form... nor am I saying that Joss Whedon did an amazing job with said movie, either...

But seriously.. I'm pretty sure this will be added into IC soon... Please be patience..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

Who do you think you are, Hawkeye?

No, I'm not trying to shamelessly promote the Avengers in any way, shape, or form... nor am I saying that Joss Whedon did an amazing job with said movie, either...

But seriously.. I'm pretty sure this will be added into IC soon... Please be patience..

Diffrent Arrows for diffrent Targets, like Hawkeye?

The Avengers are awesome [/promotion]

• Nano bow is a bad name.
    How about Composite Bow for increased range/speed/damage ?
    Or Machine-Bow which send arrows like machine-gun using EU.

• I like the idea, I also like the idea (you didn't explicitly mention) of replacing enchantment capabilities with better non-enchantable equipment, but a "Nano-Bow" sounds silly to me in style. I think I'd prefer a poison mini-crossbow like in Deus Ex or something like that.

But then again, that doesn't mean I'm against the idea.

The reason I said nanobow is because well, we already have the nanosuit and... ummm

See this from Cryisis 3 yea...