Mod pack

• hey can i put your mod in a pack it'll be in the technic lancher so i won't get any money so if you could i would love you as most modders say no and i don't want to infringe copyright but can you get back to me asap please

• I have seen this Text (copypasted) in three Threads, and this is one, that does not really make sense (leck of Information).

I have 3 theories
    1. he is an ambitious individual who is trying to teach himself how to assemble a mod pack worthy of public consumption
    2. he's a technic user (nuff said)
    3. he is a bot fishing for a response which will some how lead to the person getting spammed and or scammed

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I have 3 theories
    1. he is an ambitious individual who is trying to teach himself how to assemble a mod pack worthy of public consumption
    3. he is a bot fishing for a response which will some how lead to the person getting spammed and or scammed

1. I dont think so (why then the Copypasta?)
    2. Realistic, maybe he just wants, that Alblaka allows IC² for Technic/Tekkit
    3. He misspelled "Launcher" and forgot some of "," also he is registered long time Ago, AND there is no Websitelink or such stuff => Veeery intelligent Bot or Human

• I have 3 theories

1. Given the huge effort put into his original post, I can't see him creating anything worthy this year.
    2. I have a vague memory of seeing the username 'shandy1999' or something very like it on the technic forums, with the word banned underneath.
    3. The only bot is whatever he used to translate that into what could possibly pass as english, well that is my theory.

// First, try to add to a nearby chest
    // Second, try to add to adjacent pipes
    // Lastly, throw the object away
    code comments in Buildcraft litterbug quarry

• but you guys forgot that he's maybe just a spy.... and he will turn red any second now... any second now... :evil:

What? It was obvious! HE'S THE RED SPY!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• What? It was obvious! HE'S THE RED SPY!

SEE RED! no wait that's flames...

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• SEE RED! no wait that's flames...

(in tough russian accent) allow me to show you what i do to spies
    *charges up Blaze Kick and Hyper Beam