EU Not working and Block Placment not working either

• Alright I am pissed off now.

I have follow your steps from A to fudging B, and now I am still sitting with a server that is not working.

Now let me tell you what I have:

A fresh copy of MC server, then I install MCF the latest version 3.2.4.114
    Then I put the IC2 mod inside the mod folder and start up the server.

The server loads the mod fine.

Then I get a fresh copy of MC and install ModLoader the latest one.
    Then I install MCF version 3.2.4.114 for client.
    Then I put IC2 for client in the Client Mods folder.

Now I launch my client and I put a generator down (which faces into the ground and wont face the right way) plus some copper insulated wire leading to a bat box (which is ALSO facing down for some retarded reason) and I then put coal into the generator, now the generator burns the coal and nothing happens, no EU over the line or inside the batbox or even ON the bloody generator.

EXPLANE how that cannot work when I have FOLLOWED your steps to the letter!

I am soooooooooooo tired of this not working, I have sat now for 3 days trying to get this server up and running and now finally when I thought everyhting was alright this happenes.

Please explane how your mod or the server or the client is not working.

Thank you

• I have a same problem :/ Can you try to use not latest forge but version 94 ? There it is http://lexmanos.no-ip.org:8080/job/Forge/94/. It may be related to this problem, but i cannot try to switch it, cause i don't have an access to the server :/

Tell me after that, if this will work or not ;)

I will try for you now now.

In answer to the generator question, I have used every method of power generation possible in the game and none of them work.

• I'm using IC2 from the beggining and im not a newbe ;) In SSP everything works fine, same setup in SMP makes every texture facing down and transmitting energy via cables or vicinity not worked. If i charge a battery in this "iron furnace :D" and put it in to the macerator, macerator works just fine ;)

• SOAB!

I used the other version of MCF and now everything is working.

SO devs please explane WHY MCF is causing problems if we use the latest one?

• JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS!

I am using MCF 3.2.3 and IC2 is working as well as all the other mods I am using.

So DO NOT GET THE LATEST version of Forge if you are running a SMP.

Just thought you should all know since the devs are not kind enough to let you know *scaly stare at the devs*

In all seriousness thank you very much for creating this Mod guys I really love it, but I also really love knowing when I am doing something wrong and when it is software issues. So next time please test this kind of stuff before releasing it.

Thanks guys. :P

• I am blaming the IC2 Team for not checking to see that their builds were compatible with the Loader they use.

*snerk* yeah.. like it's possible for them to test against 3.2.4 when it wasn't even released when the current version was even out. (I think it was 3.2.2 or so when 1.95b came out)
    aka: congrats on making an ass of yourself.

• *snerk* yeah.. like it's possible for them to test against 3.2.4 when it wasn't even released when the current version was even out. (I think it was 3.2.2 or so when 1.95b came out)
    aka: congrats on making an ass of yourself.

Lol, you just made yourself look stupid, how was I able to do it then and they were not, you TOOL.

• Well unless I have misunderstood some hidden brilliance by the dolt then let me explane to you why your argument is flawed.

The released version does not work with the released version of Forge, end of story.

No where on this website or any other website of IC2s do they inform us about this so therefore they did not test there product with the current released version of Forge.

Now if you cannot understand that then kindly do the world a favour and jump of the nearest bridge.