adding a redstone signal to the tradeomat

• title says all, just that it would send a pulse whenever there is a successful trade, used for opening doors with a "key", useful for admin houses, without worldguard, currently, my house is made of safes, trying to add a tradomat keyhole for a piece of bedrock, no redstone signal, no chuck norris door MinecraftSkeleton I give you :Industrial Diamond: and MinecraftNotch if you implement this, oh, can you re-add :Superfuel: to fuel a gen in endgame, prefer when there is some consiquence, yet another idea, power surges, EV is emited into cable when lightning strikes it, use same detector code as presureplate, just for entitylightning;
    crafting:
    :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel:
    :Fuel: :Bio Fuel: :Fuel: :Superfuel:
    :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel:

:Trade-O-Mat: :Copper Dust: where :Copper Dust: = redstone dust, crafted into keyhole, used as tradomat, just no output and no "requested" item sprite, that would just give away your key

EDIT, whats wrong with the superfuel sprite? :Superfuel:

• normally i frown on totally going crazy on new people but...

yet another idea, power surges, EV is emited into cable when lightning strikes it, use same detector code as presureplate, just for entitylightning;

WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE 8o ! All units converge on my target and UNLEASH FLAME :Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT: ! send him back to the n00b pit that he crawled from!

NO LIGHTNING RODS!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• normally i frown on totally going crazy on new people but...

WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE 8o ! All units converge on my target and UNLEASH FLAME :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: ! send him back to the n00b pit that he crawled from!

NO LIGHTNING RODS!

NUKE! NUKE! NUKE! BANISH BACK TO WHATEVER DEEP, DARK CORNER OF HELL HE COMES FROM!

Btw, Superfuel is in the game. Just don't add dusts to your fuel cans. Also, Trade-O-Mats should emit a redstone signal when a operation completes, but it has been suggested before.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Official Post

Congratualtions, you Sir deserve a Megafacepalm! (look at my Profilepic)
    Why? The people above me already answered it, but i tell you in short:

Lightningrods, presuggested Stuff, Title says not even 30% of that and you claimed that it says all, already implemented Superfuel, using Chuck Norris Name on Objects like Doors without his express permission, giving Notches away, no consistent order of that suggested Stuff and completely ununderstandable Grammar.

Oh, just in case he deletes it:

Edit: Passinglurker, what's with your Scoringsystem for predenied Suggestions?

Edit: He is no longer the Reason for my Facepalm, because there was someone, who is much more stupid. (Link in my Signature)

• first i was like "huh?" then i was like "what?" and then, OMG!! A LIGHTNING ROD! :cursing::cursing::Nuke TNT::Mining Laser:MinecraftSpiderMinecraftGhast:cursing:8|:Chainsaw::Nano Saber::!::evil: :Dynamite::Dynamite:
    DOESNT ANYONE EVER LEARN!?!??
    @greg: i know why luker didnt use his scoring system, this idea is too dumb to even be scored!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Passinglurker, what's with your Scoringsystem for predenied Suggestions?

thanks for reminding me (lets see carry the 3 add 2 eggs beat swiftly fold lengthwise short pins 4 and 37 and divide by the tastiness of 72% dark chocolate) done! here is the score

use/100
    better/100
    grammar/100

well thats odd...

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Calm down, he asked for cables absorbing lightning strikes, that's not the same as Lightning rods :O

Of course I still have trouble understanding the rest of his post, nontheless...

wait thats not the same thing? well i'm embarrassed now(guess i got a little trigger happy) changed suggestion score to something less flamy

• Calm down, he asked for cables absorbing lightning strikes, that's not the same as Lightning rods :O

Of course I still have trouble understanding the rest of his post, nontheless...

I thought a "Lightning Rod" was defined as anything that uses lightning to make power.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Official Post

So, we could use HV cable towers to make our wooden houses lightning\fire caused by lightning\charged creeper proof? :D

Then we could harness the energy to make MORE CHARGED CREEPERS MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAwaitwut

• Official Post

Wow, sorry man but why necropost?
    Thread last post (mine) were at june 2012.
    =D

I Really should read the time of posts.....
    Also i should realise that the Suggestion thread is basically a giant Necropocaliptic wasteland waiting to happen.
    :3

Simply stick said cable in the air and... Tada! Instantaneous lightning rod. I guess its not one until you choose to make it one. :P Although, it does seem superfuel doesn't exist with the permanently hidden spot in Nei.

Edit: seemingly missed time.. I command this post to thrive with life!

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

Simply stick said cable in the air and... Tada! Instantaneous lightning rod. I guess its not one until you choose to make it one. :P Although, it does seem superfuel doesn't exist with the permanently hidden spot in Nei.

Edit: seemingly missed time.. I command this post to thrive with life!

Or just make GregTech Intergalactical Lightningrod, which actually gives energy (25 million EU) from lightning strikes.