Fusion Generator from Advance Power Systems (BC 3.1.5) to IndustrialCraft 2 using Transformers 1.2 Addon (IC2 + BC3.1.5)

• Just showing to you what a Fusion Generator can produce (from Advance Power systems which is an addon for buildcraft) if we are going to convert its power to IC2 using Transformers 1.2 Addon. :)

Converting Power using EV Pneumatic Generator. it draws 1248 EU/t!

The good thing is, this fusion reactor never explodes to your face.

[UPDATE] Due to my burning desire for Ultimate POWAH, i've built a 4 fusion tokamak, which draws a total of 4990-5000 EU/t! uber HAYO!!

• Nice. I've been trying to get this add on (APS) to work and for some reason I never could get it right. All the videos I've seen are more or less outdated, could you upload one perhaps?

• Actually, once I can figure it out I might do a video myself. Ah well, if you could PM me some sort of write up of how to construct everything I'd be grateful.

Definitely a good setup here.

• Can you give me a link to that? It seems real l :) egit!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

Hey is this mod still going? It was like one of the most awesome ones around.

No, it was abandoned about 3 and a half years ago.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I am making a mod that will bring back a similar low power compact fusion reactor though ;)