Fun: Diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse

• chaos: what the hell is going on

HACKbot Hive Mind: blackhole detected!!!

choas: they have no idea what chaos is capable of

• This is getting rediculous, open up a wormhole to the other dimension and get us out of here, we need reinforcements.

To anyone who can here this transmission, im retreating into a secret dimension for repairs, rearm and to bring in reinforcements. The black hole has been destroyed along with most of this unknown fleet, All I know of them is that they share similar design traits as the spambot however there are several differences including the higher level of technology. The dimension I am going to runns paralell to what was once our own, the inhabitance should provide us with assistance.

"Bang"

I haven't got much time, I will return to Minecraftia when I get a chance.

"Sir, we have enough power to open a portal"

"Do it then, Terr..."

End of transmission. Signal Lost

• Yes, also heavily armored, and slowly taking your tech.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• chaos: destroy every spambot and hackbot and even your self

HACKbot Hive Mind: yes....

chaos: entering battle field area. going in. cloak up....

* loads of ships appear*

• thepowdertoy: Everyone hold on to something!

Enderman: I thought you want to drive this to the chaos form...

thepowdertoy: Nah, that will be a waste of a good reactor

AI: Too many spambots teleporting in! We need to get out from here fast!

thepowdertoy: I'm doing it now
    *press a button*
    *the ship started to move forward*
    Announcer: Warning reactor will cease to self-sustain at T-60 seconds

thepowdertoy: Plot a dimensional slingshot around dimension 570 to current Minecraftia dimension. Oh and send the coordinate of the Minecraftia to... oh wait, its insecure line, we don't want to compromise it

AI: Another dimensional slingshot? Initiating slipspace injection at 5..4..3..2..1.. Entering slipspace... Hang on we got a power drop
    *alarms ringing*
    *runs toward the fusion reactor*
    thepowdertoy: We need to start up the auxiliary fusion reactor and hope it will take up the load from the primary Citadel reactor... Now!
    *start the reactor*

AI: Entering dimensional junction point... Initiating dimensional slingshot in 5..4..3..2..1.. On board towards new Minecraftia universe!
    *alarm rings again*
    Creeper: Detecting spambot ship inbound!
    *external turret destroy it*
    thepowdertoy: problem solved

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• ------INITIATE BROADCAST------

Even though chaos was able to destroy the HACKbot hive mind, a lot of spambots were simply too stupid to realize that they were supposed to self-destruct. They have started making new spam-o-matics, the machines that spam spambots. An attack on Minecraftia will be imminent. It will be exceptionally large, and will not go down easily. Come and help defend Minecraftia! Now, excuse em while i go fine-tune my weapons systems.

------ABORT BROADCAST------

I hooked myself up to my new starcruiser. It had taken a long time to build, but now it was done. I instantly felt the raw computational power of the computers amplify my mind. I turned on the lower thrusters and took off. I was in space after a few minutes, and soon after, I was far enough away from Minecraftia that I could safely enter slipspace. A second later I was at the calculated entry point of the spambots. There were none. Scanners revealed nothing. A single cruiser appeared. I activated the grapping arms, wound them around the spambot cruiser and crushed it. I needed reserve parts, the fleet would be here soon...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• CHAOS: you shall not hide from me

chaos: who said am hiding

chaos: active dimensional hole gravity guns and active max power. overheat the core

CHAOS: dont stop me... it has too be done

*chaos evades the oncoming ships*

chaos: scan CHAOS's power level

system: its OVER NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN THOUSAND!!!!!

• *Repair Status: 30%
    Power suplies: Stable at 30%
    Armor Locations: Unknown, Expanding Search radius
    Crest Locations: Unknown, Expanding Search radius
    Antibody Synthesis status: 15%

• --BEGIN RECORDING--
    *cough* I need help. I narrowly survived a stab in the back from a spybot. *cough* Yes, that's right, THEY HAVE SPYBOTS! *coughs a drop of blood on the floor* so watch out guys, if you see a survivor, always carry a flamethrower. If he's not a spybot, blow him with compressed air. If he is, BURN HIM TO HELL!
    --SENDING RECORDING TO ALL SURVIVORS--
    --RECORDING SENT--

• I started processing the wrecked cruiser. I would have to get ready, and fast. Another spambot cruiser exited slipspace. I send a probe into it, hijacking its production systems. Now, the thing they produced were not spambots, but mini EMP's.. Exactly stron enough to take down a spambot, but not more than that. Within a minute, all spambots aboard the ship were fried, and the spam-o-matics were simply destroyed. The probe went to the central computer, where it hooked the ship up to be completely under the control of my ship, which again was linked to my mind. I was now in complete telepathic control of two ships - a spambot cruiser and my own cruiser. I downloaded plans of the spambot cruiser, so that I could always reverse-engineer it.
    Just as well, for in that moment, five other spambot cruisers exited slipspace. One exited on top of "my" spambot ship, causing atomic bonds to be broken and a huge explosion to follow. I activated the turboboosters and backed away, the firing a few nuclear torpedoes. Missiles were not needed, as the spambot cruisers were not agile enough to require a targeting system. The four remaining cruisers were destroyed. But then, all hell broke loose. 4 destroyers; heavily armored but very agile, 6 torpedo-ships; nimble as flies, a battlecruiser; big and powerful, and a battleship; big, slow, armored, and very hard hitting. And that was bu the spearhed of the new spambot space fleet. Even if the Phoenix had been there, I don't think we would have got out alive. So I entered slipspace and warped back to Minecraftia. It was time to make a - maybe final - stand.

A hope appeared to me: The spam-o-matics could be reverse-engineered.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• ---TRANSMISSION Nº [A/#%&!%()_::::]KITCHEEENSS!!

The spambots hackers are increasing in strenght AFF#%$%) KITCHENS IN LONDON! %$&%#/#%/ LOW RELIABILITY !)&$)(=== GREAT COMMUNICATION! THRUST THIS MESSAGE! SURRENDER TO KITCHEN!

They are taking our firewall )/"%(=() CHEAP=($/=%)(

(Meanwhile, in the council of nations:)

Commander, in light of recent spambot incursions, this council of nations has initiated the XCOM project. You were chosen to lead this initiative. Get ready.

)(#$/=/!M KITCHENS!!! (=$=)(#$ HULL BREACH; HULL INTEGRITY 20%... $#(/))( LONDON!(/#=$)/ EJECT, EJECT DAMMIT! =(/=)$(#?=) (Sound of pods dropping).. BLAAAMMMMMM (A/&=/&=/KITCHEN!!! (static)

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• thepowdertoy: Finally, after several weeks of silence, I have do a ship rebuild with 50% more power and looks like the battlecruiser from sc2! Alright AI, what is our next target?

AI: We will attack the spambot forward base
    *a huge thing comes out from screen*

Creeper: That.. That is huge!

Enderman: Like 3 moons connected together!

thepowdertoy: Any intel?

AI: Our first scouting ship was destroyed because of the presence of slipspace destroying field that destroyed our ship, maybe reverse-engineered from GregTech. Our second attempt sending the ship from far detected the same field burn through any conventional armor, destroying external antenna, so it switches to internal antenna inside the force field, which nevertheless took a great hit. Even if we survived, there is a lot of external turrets and missile launcher and lasers that destroy our second scout ship.

thepowdertoy: Is it hackable? Can it move?

AI: The data retrieved from the captured spambot ship revealed that this forward base have 4 rings of security, with ring 0 controlled the powerplant and the thruster and spambot creating facility, and ring 3 controlled the not important system.

thepowdertoy: Any idea how do we get there?

AI: First, we mount this spambot ship to our battlecruiser, get to the slipspace, get out from the slipspace 1000 km from the slipspace destroying field boundary, orbit this battlecruiser around the base, eject this spambot ship, transmit distress message, and insert the battlecruiser back into slipspace, and it will automatically get back in 3 days, giving us enough time to infiltrate the base, hack it so it will come to our control or destroy it. And yes, it can move.

thepowdertoy: What happens theoretically if this hits Minecraftia?

AI: End of world.

thepowdertoy: Ok that is the plan! Now everyone go to the battlecruiser to start the first stage of the plan!

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos: full speed. collide into CHAOS....

chaos: atomic collieder engine ON

• I have recovered from the backstab I got in my absence. I found another survivor, he didn't tell me his actual name but just told me to call him Dr. Grordbort. He is working on an arsenal of weapons that do not use ammo and instead are recharged (one of them auto-recharges itself within 5 seconds of it being fired) by various actions such as pumping a slide, cranking a lever and pumping a piston (the weapon that uses a piston is already complete, and is known as the Righteous Bison). I asked him if I could give all the other survivors these weapons and he said once he makes enough of each he'll think about it.

• diary entry # 102i walk the wet muddy wasteland around me in my jappanese school uniform and gasmask i push my skirt down as the wind blows by its been maybe 5 months since they invaded tokyo they detonated a nuclear war head and i feel am i the only one in this country alive anymore sometimes i feel like takeing my gasmask off and ending it all i have done it many times but i always put it back on it seems something keeps my going weither its hopeing others are alive or my sadness i dont know i can feel the radiation killing me i just hope i live long enough to see my friends again

• chaos: ACTIVE ALL RED MATTER BOMBS AND TIME LOOP BOMBS PLUS SUBSPACE BOMBS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hackbot Hive Mind: yes...

?:...

*chaos killed CHAOS*

*all the bots overloaded went into shutdown*

*this is the story of the spambot war*

• All of my friends have stopped transmitting. They have all left... dead... Nukes have destroyed most of the spambots. I am the last survivor. The corruption is slowly ending me, and the rest of everything. Greg is dead... Most likely died from corruption. The spambot war has ended there is nothing left. [Server Reset in 10 minute(s)] this is the last i can do... It will bring everybody back.... Even the spambots... This is the last thing i can do... If all goes to plan, we will regain transmission from others... If the corruption stops it... The End.... [Server Reset in 1 minute(s)] Yes.... [Ser-

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• All of my friends have stopped transmitting. They have all left... dead... Nukes have destroyed most of the spambots. I am the last survivor. The corruption is slowly ending me, and the rest of everything. Greg is dead... Most likely died from corruption. The spambot war has ended there is nothing left. [Server Reset in 10 minute(s)] this is the last i can do... It will bring everybody back.... Even the spambots... This is the last thing i can do... If all goes to plan, we will regain transmission from others... If the corruption stops it... The End.... [Server Reset in 1 minute(s)] Yes.... [Ser-

you realise we are on season 3