Fun: Diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse

• Official Post

(Since there were some post in the shape of the following, i thought it could be fun to write something like a diary :P)

Day 1:
    There're just too much of them... we musn't let them get in this industrial facility or we are lost!

-- END OF TRANSMISSION --

• Day 2:
    A jumbled transmission broke through on an old Comms set last night, It said that somewhere in California a scientist got an old shield generator working.
    It looks like we aren't the only ones left.
    I just pray that it wasn't a recording... not again anyways

(I though i could give a hand ^-^)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Day 3:
    A new strain of spambot has appeared, it seems to be smarter than the rest.
    It acts like a normal person not like the people from those... COMMERCIALS!!! Thats it.
    It has been so long since there has been a television broadcast.
    I just hope that we can hold out long enough for the spambots to lose interest in us.

• Day 4: MEANWHILE, OVER IN A DIFFERENT LAND.....
    I was logging onto my MineOS PC from Computercraft when suddenly this strange video appeared. It appeared to be selling Kitchens, Kitchenware, and all that stuff. I immediately blocked that IP on my computer. Then suddenly A WILD SPAMBOT WITH A MINING LASER APPEARED! Using Flans Guns to defend my base, be back in a moment. T-10a out.

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

• Official Post

Day 5: At GregTower (Headquarter of GregTech Intergalactical)

-- BEGIN TRANSMISSION TO REMAINING OUTPOSTS --

Hello, Robots

I am giving you the Authentification to use our Spaceships.
    Destroy that Spambotarmy, which is now slowly approaching at the GregTower.

Our local Defencesystems are working great, but that Army is just too huge for us.
    Let all the other Nations sink in these Spambots. We dont need them anymore.

And then we will destroy the remaining Bots and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
    Muahahahahahaha!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!

-- End OF TRANSMISSION --

• Day 6:
    **BEGIN TOMEATRON 9000 ENTRY #126**

Phew! Those guys like lead, but I had to resort to the Explosive mining laser. *sees something fall from sky* Hey! Wtf is that? *opens*
    **TRANSMISSION FROM DRONE 6666662383 OF GREGTECH INTERGALACTICAL* *GREETINGS HUMAN. WE ARE IN A DIRE CRISIS, THE SPAMBOTS HAVE INVADED THE LAND OF IC2FORUM! IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS, EVACUATE YOUR HOME AND COME FIGHT THESE ROBOTS AND DEFEAT THEIR IP ONCE AND FOR ALL!**END TRANSMISSION* *coordinates for GregTech Intergalactical Outpost 5*

Ok.... I bette go see what that robot wants *5 Minecraft Hours later of packing up....* *gets into Flans Mod Car* SEE YA LATER SHIT *spambot destroys house* MY HOUSE! D: *nukes spambot*. Ok, gotta head over to those coordinates. T-10a out.

**END TOMEATRON 9000 ENTRY #126**

• Day 7: At GregTech Outpost #7, it's impressive! Redpower Pipes, IC2 Macerators and Cobblegens everywhere! Wait. DAMMIT! They followed me here! Ok, gotta go, bye!

#IMMINENTSPAMBOTWAR

• Day: 8

-- BEGIN TRANSMISSION --

Everyones blaming me for the spam bot apocalypse, When I didn't create them.
    The spam bots are destroying the world above me, and I don't like this one bit.
    My MinecraftGhast's and MinecraftZombieman are destroying any Spambots coming through the portals,
    but I fear that we are being over run by MinecraftZombie MinecraftSkeleton (dead people).
    Luckily I have Equivalent Exchange 2 to condense them into :Rubber: (Orbs).
    I will just have to shut down the portals and wait this out.
    The Devil signing off.

• --BEGIN TRANSMISSION--

OH! so I broadcast the word "kitchen" over all frequencies and suddenly the apocalypse is all my fault EH!? well i'll have you kno... WHY IS THAT BUTTON TAPED DOWN!?!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• DAY 10: It seems that those Spambots have finally started to use Taint potions from Thamcraft. But never mi-bzzzzzzzt- [DATA LOST. MEMORY CORRUPTED BY BIOLIFEFORM] -bzzzzt- work you stupid :cursing: -Oh hey! It works again! Protip: Never drop a Vocal Tomeatron 9000 into a puddle of Taint. For now I'm cleaning up the mess with Potions of Purity, but it won't last forever. I must send a message to GregTech Intergalatic- [BZZZZZZZT]- DAMMMIT! WHY AM I SUCH A BUTTERFINGERS?! Well, I'll be gone now, bye.

-END OF DAY 10-

• Day: 11

-- Begin Transmission --

It seems the Spam bots cant get enough of my Tachyon Shielding and Rip Fields vaporising them.
    Also luckily I have enough reactors and uranium to power the Rip Field generator and Tachyon sheilds for one-hundred years.
    But man so many of them It seems like they are... WAIT!!! DID I JUST SEE!!! OH MY GOD!!! THEY DUPLICATE EVERYTIME THEY DIE!!!
    This is serious I need to Broadcast this to eveyone around Minecraftia, I hope they all get this if they don't most likely all will fall.

-- End of Transmission --

• Day 12:
    Location and status: In my secret antispam lab, reprogramming Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer.

Jut a few bolts and wires and... Done! I have successfully reprogrammed Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer! They should over kill those damned bots before they can split even once!
    LAUNCHING ROBOTS IN 3, 2, 1... SPAMKILLERS HAVE AWOKEN!!!

They are on the way. At least a whole wave should be wiped out once they arrive!

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

• Day: 13
    Message receiver: Battlecruiser Artariss
    Origin of message: Koprulu Sector, Planet Char

))) PSIONIC WAVE DETECTED (((

-- Psionic Wave Translated --

Unknown Sender: My children take your wrath upon the spam bots,
    annihalate them infest them,
    and assimalate them show them what the swarms true power is.
    FOR THE SWARM!!!

-- Message End --

• Day 14:
    while watching through cameras on the bodies of The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime, I noticed that they have taken some hard dents.

Command Signals sent: SKELETRON PRIME, ACTIVATE HEADSPIN! THE DESTROYER, RELEASE PROBES!

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

• Official Post

Day XV: Location: Somewhere in an underground base, one teleporter second away from the IC Headquarters

--BEGIN OF TRANSMISSION--

We had to give up the IC HQ, but luckily I could save the whole IC source code on one harddrive and now im taking it with me wherever i go...

To all survivors: Don't enter the radioactive fallout zone around the IC HQ, we had to activate our selfdestruction program... think 4 stacks of nukes were enough for those frikkin' spambots.

If there is anyone out there, who has got a working teleporter system, please tell me, the air-refresher aren't working long anymore.

So please... send me the coordinates of your teleporter...

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

• Day 16: Outpost #7 has fallen to the spambots! Retreating to the Gregtech Intergalactical HQ for a final defense.
    If that doesn't work, I'll have to attempt to summon the almighty dragon known only as 'Albaka'. Only very few have survived an attack from Albaka, and very few have managed to defeat him from that very few. *massive explosion in background from nuke* I'll be going now, seeya.

-END OF DAY 16 LOG-

• Official Post

Day 17: Somewhere in a small underground bunker.

-- BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION --

Did I FINALLY get this transmitter working?!?! I've been trying ever since this all started. Thankfully I had already built an underground bunker with a small nuclear reactor to run my computers. I've got enough power to run for quite a while, and also have enough food. I can't go outside, far too much radiation from nuclear explosions and remaining spambots. In any case, did I hear word of the IC2 source being saved? I can offer my services to write/rewrite portions of it, perhaps using it as a weapon against the bots. Let me know if I can be of any assistance, until then I will remain hidden here.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Day ???: in the lair of the lurker

-- MOTION SENSOR ACTIVATED --
    -- BEGIN TRANSMISSION --

ZZZzzzhungyZZZzzzwant nerf wafflesZZZzzz!
    WANT TO BUY A KITCHEN?! IN LONDON!?
    WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER!!!
    -- content filtered triggered: material not appropriate for scones under 18: intense scone making action --

ZZZzzz!
    -- END TRANSMISSION --

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Day 19:

--TRYING TO GET A SC (SECURED CONNECTION) TO SENDER ID_#175 NAME_ALEXTHESAX--

--CONNECTED--

--BEGIN OF TRANSMISSION--

The source code is saved... got it on a harddrive, the spambots couldn't infect it. Would need your coords to adjust my teleporter.

Maybe we ccCccCCcCC----......bzzzz

--TRANSMISSION FAILED--

--END OF TRANSMISSION--