Fun: Diary of the last survivors of the spambot apocalypse

• Official Post

Day 20:

--TRYING TO GET A SC (SECURED CONNECTION) TO SENDER ID_#1 NAME_FEANTURI--

--CONNECTION FAILED--

--TRYING TO GET A SC (SECURED CONNECTION) TO SENDER ID_#1 NAME_FEANTURI VIA RELAY WITH GREGTECH INTERGALACTICAL HQ--

--CONNECTED--

--BEGIN OF TRANSMISSION--

Good to hear a familiar voice. I think this relay will provide a stable, yet secure connection for us. It must have been too far a distance or too much interference with my receiver set. I think I might be able to dust off that old teleporter pad in the corner. Cranking up the reactor to max! SUCCESS! It's running on Channel 9001. You should be able to tune your frequency transmitter to that. I only wish I could help more.

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

Edited once, last by alexthesax ().

• Day 21:

They are everywhere, oh no whats that OMG ITS A zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--CONNECTION TIMED OUT--

• Day: 22
    Signal Strenght: Weak

-- Transmission received --

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE I'M DR IN SIBERIA SENDING A MESSAGE TO EVEYRONE WHO WANTS TO BE SAFE FOR HUNDRED YEARS.
    IM SENDING ALL OF YOU MY COORDINATES ITS SAFE HERE IVE GOT A TELEPORTER THAT WORKS.
    A RIP FIELD GENERATOR IS DESTROYING ALL THE SPAM BOTS COMING TO MY VICINITY.
    BUT THIS ISN'T WHY I'M BROADCASTING, I'M BROADCASTING BECAUSE I'VE FOUND OUT WHAT THE SPAM BOTS ARE MADE OF.
    I'VE ALSO FOUND OUT THEY DUPLICATE EVERYTIME THEY DIE.
    THEY ARE NOT ACCTUALLY ROBOTIC THERE...
    BBBBZZZTT!!!

[CONNECTION FAILED: CAUSE SPAM BOT INTERCEPTION OF TRANSMISSION]
    Do you want to buy a kitchen?

-- Transmission End --

• Day 23

--ROBOT DAMAGE ALERT!--
    SKELETRON PRIME STATUS: PRIME VICE BROKEN, PRIME CANNON DAMAGED.
    THE DESTROYER STATUS: 25% BODY DAMAGED, 25 PROBES RELEASED.
    SENDING ROBOTS BACK FOR REPAIRS.

Do you want a --SCSSHZZH-- NO! GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM! *system sabotage spambots terminated*

--MESSAGE TRANSMISSION ENDED--

• Official Post

Day 24

-- BEGIN BROADCAST --

To everyone who tries to get into the GregTower be warned, our Securitysystems are still activated.

We defeated the Botarmy, but a few of them were not completely destroyed and now they duplicate.

I'm sending you a reCaptcha containing the Coordinates of a protected teleporter in one of our unarmed Transportships, which is flying nearby the GregTower. If a Bot comes through that Teleporter and captures the Ship, then the Ship will be destroyed immidietly.

-- BEGIN reCaptcha --
    *Censored*
    -- END reCaptcha --

-- END BROADCAST --

• Day 25
    SUCK LASERS YOU STUPID SPAMBOT! *PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW* *BOOM* *clink* *clank* *clunk* *clonk* Hmm? whats this weird feather thingy... wait, a mechanical feather? *searches mechanical feather on google* Hmm, it says that it is rumored to be able to summon a dragon-like creature known as the Wyvern. I have a feeling that this Wyvern creature might possibly be a descendant ancestor of Alblaka. I dont know if it will work, but I think it might be able to help us.
    DROID: Sir, repairs on The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime have been finished. We will be sending them off in a few moments.
    --LAUNCHING ROBOTS IN 3,2,1... SPAMKILLERS ARE GO!--

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Day 26: After lugging through various terrain, I finally recive a recapatcha with the teleport coordinates.
    *few hours of random stuff and gunfire later* Ok, a the teleport... HOLY SHIT *Explosive mining laser fires near me* Should have seen that one coming. But I transmit the confirmed completed capatcha code and they accept. For now I'll hold out, maintaining the Bucket Causuc reactor, Tesla Coils and the Deployers with Explosive Mininglasers. Whatever we do, we must *BZZZZZZTTTT* I HATE DROPPING THIS STUPID-Oh hey, it works. I really need to stop wearing my gloves sometime >_>.
    *END OF DAY 26.*

• Official Post

--TRYING TO CONNECT TO ID_#175 NAME_ALEXTHESAX VIA RELAY WITH GREGTECH INTERGALACTICAL HQ--

--CONNECTED--

Do you want to buy a.... SHUT UP SPAMBOT... It's really bad... can't connect to your teleporter, because the spambots would get the coords too...

maybe we should deactivate the teleporter immediately after i get through it?

Will now gather all my stuff and of course the IC-Harddrive and awaiting your reply

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

• Day 28

I think I can make this mechanical feather work now. Ive opened it up and fixed anything broken, and now its gonna work. Its time...

A sinister cry howls from above...

WYVERN HAS AWOKEN!

It is comming, teammates. ALOT of the spambots should be gone when it arrives, and the spambots trying to corrupt the teleporter connection should be destroyed too.

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Day 29: After surviving wave after wave of Spambots, I see this Wyvern in the sky. It destroys many Spambots in a single blow, however knowing the numbers of the spambots which is way more than the amount of EU an MFSU can hold, I doubt it will hold on for long. Wait. THERE IS EVEN MORE? SPAMBOTS? Well, at least the Wy-HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE AN AA BATTERY!! D: We need the Low Orbit Lightning Rod, NAO! Setting the self destruct on standby, T-10a out.

• Day: 30
    Username: Noob Steve

Noob Steve: OOOOOOO what's this?

-- Old Video Recording Begin --

I am Hanley Zugoth, a Xeno-Biologist I study alien life forms.
    I got one thing to say about Nature.
    Nature doesn't just adapt.
    Nature cheats, changes the rules and slips
    out the back door with your wallet.
    While you're still trying to figure
    out what the hell happened.
    AND NATURE WILL ARRIVE ONE DAY!!!
    THE ZERG!!!
    THEY WILL SURELY DESTROY ALL THE ENEMYS IN THERE PATH!!!
    Although...
    I think...
    They might also...
    Destroy minecraftia...

-- Video End --

Noob Steve: Oh Cool... wait...

*sees giant monster like aliens descend from the sky and destroy everything around them*
    *realises they are the zerg*

Noob Steve: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

• Day 31
    After destroying so many spambots, the Wyvern needs a break and some time to heal its wounds. Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer will be backing up for it. Im also modifying a mechanical eye I got from a spambot the Wyvern killed. Soon, it will be the main component of a very strange robot I found somewhere. Most people that have seen it call it 'The Twins', because it is a pair of eyes, one with a green retina, the other with a red retina. Some say that the green one is called Spazmatism, and the red one Retinazer.

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Official Post

Day: 32

--TRYING TO CONNECT TO ID_#1 NAME_FEANTURI VIA RELAY WITH GREGTECH INTERGALACTICAL HQ--

--CONNECTED--

Feel free to teleport over, there is a slight possibility that this location could be compromised, but it has to be done. As an added prevention, I have installed tesla coils around the teleporter pad that can be activated by a special lever I rigged, so after you come through, you can shut it down real quick and activate the teslas if any spambots follow you in. They are fully charged, and have plenty of power being routed from my reactor. I look forward to working with you, I hope we can turn this war around.

--END OF TRANSMISSION--

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Day 33
    After examining The Twins' inner workings, I found out that is a cyborg robot. Under Retinazer's organic outside, it is completely mechanical. There is a laser turret where the pupil is. Spazmatism's mechanical inside is even stranger. It seems to be some kind of robotic mouth that has sharp metal teeth. There is also what appears to be a heavily modified flamethrower. It is beleived that the flames created by it cannot be extinguished by water.

It will be ready to lauch soon.

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Day 34: After waiting for so long, I'm getting bored. The GregTech Intergalatical Robots are a great source of entertainment, but I just wish for this war against Spambots to be over soon. *accidentally activates tesla coils* AH SHIT!!! *flicks lever like crazy* NOOOO! IT'S BUSTED! Gotta warn everyone *mic activates*

**BROADCAST TO ALL SURVIVORS**
    WEAR YOUR NANOSUITS NOW! WE HAVE ACTIVE TESLACOILS AND YOUR BEST BET FOR SURVIVAL IS A NANOSUIT CHESTPIECE. AND REMEMBER, EXPLOSIVE MODE FOR LAZORS. SENDING A PACKAGE TO YOU ALL CONTAINING A FREE NANOSUIT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL.
    T-10a OUT. GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS.
    **END OF BROADCAST**

Well, I'll be warping soon. T-10a out.
    *END OF DAY 34*

• Day 35
    --ROBOT DAMAGE ALERT!--
    THE DESTROYER STATUS: 45% BODY DAMAGED, 32 PROBES RELEASED.
    SKELETRON PRIME STATUS: PRIME LASER DISABLED, PRIME SAW BLUNT.
    SENDING ROBOTS BACK FOR REPAIRS

DROID: Sir, The Twins are ready for takeoff. They are launching now.

--ROBOT LAUNCH IN 3,2,1... BLASTOFF!--

The Wyven has also recovered and is now ready to fight again. T-10a, I will be sending a repair droid to fix the tesla coils. It is coated in a special metal that cannot let electricity pass through it, so it will be fine while it is repairing them.

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Day 36: After receiving Leo17453's message, I sit in wait for those Defensebots with that special MetalAlloy they have. I suddenly see a sign in the city, advertising GregTech before the Spambot apocalypse happened:

That company must have been HUGE before this Apocalypse. I gotta go clean up that Taint those Spambots left here, bye.
    **END OF DAY 36**

• Day 37
    The repair droids should be arriving soon. Also, how are my 3 spamkiller robots doing? I am also repairing some kind of gun an arms dealer gave me. He says its called the 'Minishark'

--END OF MESSAGE--

• Day: 38

-- Begin Transmission --

ALL SHALL FALL TO MY WRATH I AM THE SWARMS QUEEN!!!
    THE QUEEN OF BLADES!!!
    THE SPAM BOTS WILL FALL TO US,
    AND WE SHALL DESTROY EVERYTHING ELSE ALONG WITH THEM!!!

FOR THE SWARM!!!

-- Transmission End --

This is the 3rd strongest zerg
    This is the strongest the queen of blades and was once human

• Official Post

Day 39
    -- BEGIN ADVERTISEMENT --

Hello, Consumer of GregTech Intergalactical,

Today we will present you the new Anti-Spamatron 2.0
    It is the latest Antispamtechnology and contains an improved Version of adblock, to ensure that these Bots are not hacking into its Systems. It can kill 10 Bots per shot and has a Firerate of 10 Shots per second, with more than enough ammunition to kill 10,000 Bots. These Bots are killed fast enough to ensure that they will not duplicate. The Anti-Spamatron can also fly and is waterproof, so that it can dive to its Destination if there are too much Airdefenseplatforms or flying Bots.

Buy it now for the doubled price of 1000UUM and you get one for free.

-- END ADVERTISEMENT --