[suggestion] holdable light

• following an idea by Bamse5b, i think a holdable EU light would be excelent, rather than one that was placed, because torches are incrediblycheap to anyone with enough resources to craft an EU lamp and/or the machines required to power such a thing. I had the idea for such an EU lamp in a testing world, and was inspired to post it by Bamse5b's post on a n EU ligtht, here. Light that uses EU

• This has been suggested so many times before that I don't even know why I am bothering to reply to this, such as here, here, and here, so please use the search function before suggesting something, also this is not even possible due to the lack of a dynamic non-block lighting system in Minecraft

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• welcome to the forums :D

in case you were not aware we have some rules here that we would like you to follow
    1. please read and follow the rules set in all the forum stickies before posting
    2. SERIOUSLY READ THE STICKIES BEFORE POSTING!

there are so many things wrong with your post it isn't even funny but i'll list a few
    1. did you even read the Light that uses EU thread did you fail to notice that alblaka locked it?
    2. the title isn't formatted correctly change it to "[suggestion] holdable light"
    3. its a repeat suggestion. we HATE repeat suggestions especially derpy obvious ones where the poster put in no thought or effort.

we hope you can learn from this experience and do better next time

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

following an idea by Bamse5b, i think a holdable EU light would be excelent, rather than one that was placed, because torches are incrediblycheap to anyone with enough resources to craft an EU lamp and/or the machines required to power such a thing. I had the idea for such an EU lamp in a testing world, and was inspired to post it by Bamse5b's post on a n EU ligtht, here. Light that uses EU

I just wanted to grab the Quote, in case he deletes the first Post (dunno if its still possible to delete it)

• change your thread title

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• This has been suggested so many times before that I don't even know why I am bothering to reply to this, such as here, here, and here, so please use the search function before suggesting something, also this is not even possible due to the lack of a dynamic non-block lighting system in Minecraft

might i also add that the first two linked posts are for a light HELMET. the second, however, qualifies as similar.

• might i also add that the first two linked posts are for a light HELMET. the second, however, qualifies as similar.

I'm sorry for any confusion, what I meant by those 3 links was the idea of some form of a moving light having been suggested before, given your interpretation I suppose the use the search function thing would be rendered invalid, but I meant it as a way to say that the lighting system is currently incapable of this kind of item as having been stated in those previously listed threads

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l