[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• I know this has been suggested many times before, but please add modes to the vajra. Some of my suggestions:
    Passive/always active wrench mode
    Passive/always active hoe mode
    Silk touch mode
    selective mining (will only mine certain materials or not others, can be specified in a gui)
    slower mining mode ( you can decide how fast it mines blocks, so that in certain modes, it mines as fast as a wooden pick, stone, iron, ect so that you can use it for house decor without destroying the entire house)

Spent some time reverse engineering addon's code. I've been working on modes for this Addon for some time and sent code to Sentimel, but he didn't answer.

Just created an nbt int "mode" which equals zero by default (in createNbt method in his addon)
    When onItemUse() method is called, the Mode +1 (it better should be done via enum, hope Sentimel will correct this) and has some changes in speed (and mineable blocks), enchants (that was Problem, to remove enchantment when mode is changed, nbt is to be removed and restored without enchanting data), and other cool stuff. It's pretty stable mode changing algorithm, hope it will be applied (a few helper classes is needed for nbt especially).
    Three items implemented: Slow mode, Silk touch mode, Normal mode.
    Hope he will answer.

• hey well lets just get right to it i am wondering if you would like your mod in my modpack if you have any further questions just reply to this and i will be oblidged to answer if not replied wothin the next week i will start using the mod until requested otherwise
    -ultamatum

• hey well lets just get right to it i am wondering if you would like your mod in my modpack if you have any further questions just reply to this and i will be oblidged to answer if not replied wothin the next week i will start using the mod until requested otherwise
    -ultamatum

1. Get better spelling. Not all of us here can understand what you're talking about (not everybody understands English very well) and nobody wants to tear your hair out just to read a 2-liner.
    2. On the IC2 forums, you NEVER talk about using a mod for a modpack without permission.
    3. On the IC2 forums, you FKING NEVER TALK ABOUT USING A MOD FOR A MODPACK WITHOUT PERMISSION.

• Spent some time reverse engineering addon's code. I've been working on modes for this Addon for some time and sent code to Sentimel, but he didn't answer.

Just created an nbt int "mode" which equals zero by default (in createNbt method in his addon)
    When onItemUse() method is called, the Mode +1 (it better should be done via enum, hope Sentimel will correct this) and has some changes in speed (and mineable blocks), enchants (that was Problem, to remove enchantment when mode is changed, nbt is to be removed and restored without enchanting data), and other cool stuff. It's pretty stable mode changing algorithm, hope it will be applied (a few helper classes is needed for nbt especially).
    Three items implemented: Slow mode, Silk touch mode, Normal mode.
    Hope he will answer.

you are amazing and a god. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS SeNtiMeL!!!

• Sorry guys for long answer i was on vacation. I received 44 p.m. requests for permissions 8|. For all those who want to use my addons in their private mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons..

• I don't like idea use vajra as multitool. Because the principles work of this device presuppose only destruction. I saw only 3 modes of work: 1 - very fast mining tool, 2 - accurate mining tool (1 block for 1 use), 3 - weapon mode. Maybe another mode: silk touch as Rock cutter, but more fast. I think what fortune mode is cheat. Fortune must be fortune :) Good idea make another multitool which would combine function of wrench, hoe and tree trap.

• I don't like idea use vajra as multitool. Because the principles work of this device presuppose only destruction. I saw only 3 modes of work: 1 - very fast mining tool, 2 - accurate mining tool (1 block for 1 use), 3 - weapon mode. Maybe another mode: silk touch as Rock cutter, but more fast. I think what fortune mode is cheat. Fortune must be fortune :) Good idea make another multitool which would combine function of wrench, hoe and tree trap.

I like the idea of a multitool that can act as a wrench, hoe and treetap.

• Sorry guys for long answer i was on vacation. I received 44 p.m. requests for permissions 8|. For all those who want to use my addons in their private mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons..

Does This include public Packs 2? or do you have to give us permissions for that separately if so i'll wait till you get through you list of messages mines in one of them ;P

what about my idea? :?:

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• what about my idea?

... your Idea wasn't really one, since it was a quite obvious suggestion ^^. And ... I think this would be very OP. But since I already think GraviSuit is OP ... ^^. (Not the gravichestplate in itself, because it's very expensive with GregTech, but Advanced Lappack is OP to me).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The spelling of this mod has been bugging me. do you mean gravitation suit (like a suit of armor) or suite (which could mean a set of tools) both could work, but you seem to use them interchangeably.

• So I've been using the addon for a while and I really enjoy the mid-tier items, so I wanted to suggest one: the Advanced Jetpack.

For a recipe, I suggest something like the Batpack recipe, but with Energy Crystals instead of Batterys, the Jetpack instead of the Circuit and an Advanced Circuit instead of Tin.
    :Energy Crystal: :Electric Jetpack: :Energy Crystal:
    :Energy Crystal: :Advanced Circuit: :Energy Crystal:
    :Energy Crystal: :Glass Fibre: :Energy Crystal:
    (Glass Fiber Cable because I don't know how to post this properly :P)

It should hold 500000 EU, and on Hover mode, it should actually make you hover, not like the Gravi Suit hover, but close. You should fly slower and when you're standing in mid air, you should (I don't know if this is possible, I just thought it would be cool) oscillate a little bit, like when you're swimming. With hover mode off, the Advanced Jetpack should act like the normal Jetpack in hover (safe, but slow).

• For the third time while playing the Mindcrack FTB modpack, I've "broken" an advanced diamond drill. Mining away and it just disappears like a regular tool when it discharged. Any ideas as to why this happens?

• I like that idea... so you could have full upgraded quantum suit.

ultimate solar helm
    gravi chestplate
    some form of new leggings
    teleportation boots

I know EXCATLY how to make this work! First, make an empty boots class extending the quantum boots(thus copying it). Then, override the rightclick action, and make it give you a "teleport (insert cool name here)". In the class for that item, also override the rightclick action to teleport you to the clicked coordinates if you have the boots on!

• I know EXCATLY how to make this work! First, make an empty boots class extending the quantum boots(thus copying it). Then, override the rightclick action, and make it give you a "teleport (insert cool name here)". In the class for that item, also override the rightclick action to teleport you to the clicked coordinates if you have the boots on!

Perhaps CTRL + Right click? I mean, sounds rather easy to accidentally teleport otherwise.

• I like idea make advanced electric jetpack with more internal storage 600 000 eu (six red crystals) and increase flyght height limit to 256 with more energy consumption. In others fuctions it's must be same as normal electric jetpack. Your's recipe is balanced, but glass fiber i would replace the overlockers upgrade (for increase engine power).

• I like idea make advanced electric jetpack with more internal storage 600 000 eu (six red crystals) and increase flyght height limit to 256 with more energy consumption. In others fuctions it's must be same as normal electric jetpack. Your's recipe is balanced, but glass fiber i would replace the overlockers upgrade (for increase engine power).

Close enough :thumbup: