[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• We are having a slight issue on our server.

With latest IC2 the recipe for Lappack is not working. I put all items needed in crafting table but no input. In NEI it shows up. I also tried it on SP and same problem.

All recipe from mod dont work

• After some more testing i had to downgrade to build IC2 EXP 286 to make the recipe from GraviSuit works with IC2 Exp. So yea, if you update any highter it looks like the recipe do not work, at the moment.

• After some more testing i had to downgrade to build IC2 EXP 286 to make the recipe from GraviSuit works with IC2 Exp. So yea, if you update any highter it looks like the recipe do not work, at the moment.

buld 384 work good

• The Screwdriver Mode on the Gravitool does not work properly on GT machines, it Wrenches them instead (at least it looks that way). Using Latest versions of all Mods.

• >>All recipe from mod dont work
    Very easy to fix.

SeNtiMeL, just ask if you need my help in it.
    Нет, там правда все просто :)

• I will upload new version with fixed recipes. Now we port this addon to MC 1.7.

Sorry I was a bit confused. I hope you mean that you will update a fixed version as you update for 1.7 as well. I mean 90% of players will be using 1.6.4 for a long time till most mods catch up and some devs refuse to update to 1.7.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Since we already have flight with the q-suit, can the gravi-suit absorb ALL damage, including the type that is meant to avoid armour (Extra Utilities unstable ingots for example) to prove that the gravi-suit and IC2 is the best armour/protection? Definitely not trying to blow off other mods with IC2's supremacy or anything. ^^

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I will upload new version with fixed recipes. Now we port this addon to MC 1.7.

Hello sir

I hope you mean, that you will update the 1.6.4 version to work with the last IC2 version? Please :)

thanks

- Kehaan

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.9
    + Fixed all electric recipes for IC > 2_2.0.393-experimental
    + Added forgeOreDict support

P.S. Thanks GregTech for our happy childhood.

• Addon updated !

Like I always say. Fucking Greg :P

Thanks a lot Sent!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Addon updated !

Before you go straight to 1.7, would it be possible for you to set up gravisuites to access the inventories in the new 1.6 way.
    Because it uses the older way, If I add battle gear, which allows duel wielding and shield allongside the swords, it makes use of the right clicking to activate the second hand/shield. When gravisuites is installed and you punch an entity with the left hand (right click) at gives this crash:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmnk…03-04_19.41.28-server.txt

Apparently IC2 had this same problem with the mod, but IC2 Fixed it very long ago.
    here is the post that has the same crash as in mine, but for IC2(post #22):
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…age__st__20#entry23997008

Here is a link to Mine & Blade Battle Gear 2
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ttlegear-2-bullseye-1046/

Very awesome mod. But Gravisuites is also an awesome mod, which is why they should be allowed to work together!

• Soviet Russia will rule this world pretty soon!