[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Get the Following Error

Code
    FML Log

Line 35841: [12:46:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Could not set harvestlevel of item.advDDrill. Contact the Mod Author to properly support Item.setHarvestLevel().
    	Line 35843: [12:46:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Could not set harvestlevel of item.advDDrill. Contact the Mod Author to properly support Item.setHarvestLevel().
    	Line 35845: [12:46:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [IguanaTweaksTConstruct/IguanaTweaksTConstruct]: Could not set harvestlevel of item.advChainsaw. Contact the Mod Author to properly support Item.setHarvestLevel().

SeNtiMeL
    Can you please add Harvest Level to these Tools otherwise they are not supported in Iguana Tinker Tweaks.

• Bug found: the normal IC2 Chainsaw has an attack damage of 9, but the Advanced Chainsaw only has 3. I'd recommend buffing it to 11.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

The advanced chainsaw might just be much safer.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• But how can it be an "Advanced" Chainsaw if you can't massacre creepers? :(

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Advanced safety features mean such dangerous massacres couldn't happen. It could also be missing a 1 and should be doing 13 damage.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I can't toggle hover mode on the Advanced Electric Jetpack on 1.7.10 version 2.0.3 of GraviSuite. I CAN toggle the hover mode on the regular IC2 jetpack, and there are no key binding conflicts. I can toggle the engines on and off fine, but not the flight mode. How can I fix this?

[11:59] <RyanRolls> haha assembly table was really fun..the lasers made me feel like I was in some weird star wars thing
    [12:00] <Sasstraliss> This assembly table is FULLY OPERATIONAL
    [12:00] <Sasstraliss> >:L
    [12:00] <@Mead> Fear will keep the local crafting systems in line

• I can't toggle hover mode on the Advanced Electric Jetpack on 1.7.10 version 2.0.3 of GraviSuite. I CAN toggle the hover mode on the regular IC2 jetpack, and there are no key binding conflicts. I can toggle the engines on and off fine, but not the flight mode. How can I fix this?

I have the same problem, here is my previous post:

Im having a problem when trying to switch modes of the Adv Diamond Drill, the default key (M) was binded to Rei's Minimap, so i changed Rei's to (N), but the Adv Diamond Drill mode wont change, then i changed the key to (GRAVE, that one to the left side of 1, just below ESC) but it still doesnt works, im using Gravisuite 2.0.3 and IC2 2.2.726-experimental (MC 1.7.10, btw it is a Cauldron server).

Also, the key DOES works with IC2 items: I can change the Laser mode with the M (and GRAVE too), so this seems weird, any help folks? :?:

I have found that when you have Flans Mod and Gravisuite you cant change the mode of the tools from this mod, but it is possible to do with the IC2 tools, currently im using 3 content packs (Modern Warfare, Simple Parts and WW2) and can replicate the issue, then tried with no content packs and the issue replicates again.

Further data:
    MC 1.7.10
    Forge 1490

Mod list:
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.748-experimental
    GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.3
    Flans Mod-1.7.10-4.9.0

--------

Will try another versions and comment again

EDIT: With IC2 Exp 757 (latest i think) and Flans Mod 4.10.0 (Latest) the issue still persist

• There's a bug where EnderZoo doesn't recognise the Vajra as a shovel. They suggested adding this to the item's code:
    @Override
    public Set<String> getToolClasses(ItemStack stack) {
    Set<String> set = Sets.newHashSet("pickaxe");
    set.add("shovel");
    set.add("axe");
    return set;
    }

• They not have any harvest level too (Iguana Tweaks conflict)

• Official Post

SeNtiMeL was last online a month and a half ago, and his last mod update was half a year ago, it is unlikely to be fixed any time soon, even more so if it's not a crash bug.

I see this too much.

• He usually comes and goes, so it'll probably be fixed... sometime.

• Reposted from Github

Thought somebody would like to know.

• Official Post

That would probably work with any fast breaking tool, not just GraviSuite's.

I see this too much.

• hi
    i have some problem to use this add on with IC2 2.2.782 Experimental

i see recipe for item 4916:6 but cant craft them.

i think is because item 4232 from IC2 is 4232:1 now
    :(

any suggestions ?

• Official Post

Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

I see this too much.

• Hello, I'm having an issue with GraviSuite.

I am unable to change modes with any GraviSuite tool, such as the GraviTool, and I can't activate hover mode.

I'm using the 1.7.10 Pack, but the owner has led me here saying it's something he can't help with.

I've set the IC2 Mode button to different keys trying to get it to work, but it does not.

What I've been pressing for the Advanced NanoSuite - Modekey + Jump -- nothing happens
    What I've been pressing for the GraviTool - Modekey + Right Click -- Nothing happens

I've read that Railcraft conflicts with the M key, but I've changed it to all different things.

The Fly key works fine, just not the mode key. Any help?

Edit: I want to specify, the IC2 mode key works with IC2 items, but not GraviSuite items.