[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Finally! I can't use EE due to transmutation tablet lag >.> So having a creative fly mode is awesome :D. Maybe consumes power too quickly for me but still good! Finally somewhere to put my EU :D

• perhaps an upgrade to the mining laser would be neat. A charged particle gun and maybe get rid of the small chance to lose the block being fired at.

• I disagree, why do you need this mod if you can just use your overpowered (debateable) flying thru ur ring. I think this is more of an alternative to ee, ee gives creative mode flying that no other mod gives. This finally fixes that.

I concur. Plus, it isn't totally incompatible, from what I understand. It's just the fly function won't work.

EE's fly ring does require fuel though.

• Nice, I was looking for a QSuit+LapPack+JetPack combo and you did it ! I like the fact that it's creative flying, much better than the regular jetpack. I just would like an option to remove the HUD, then it will be perfect.

• could you talk to pahimar about getting these two compatible with each other cause ilove this addon but i realy dont wanna give up my red katar

• could you talk to pahimar about getting these two compatible with each other cause ilove this addon but i realy dont wanna give up my red katar

Actually, the two mods do work together, but EE blocks the flight ability of the Gravi plate.

• I'm going to squash a few bugs in my Armour HUD mod ([Addon 1.95/1.97] Armour and Tool Status HUD v2.1a) and thought that I might add some more functionality to it. In particular, I was going to stick some code in that detects whether the flight engine is active and alters the display to show it. Are you OK with that?

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• i have no idea im not a coder myself like i said this is a great mod and i cant wait to see the other parts such as leggings and boots keep up the work what exactly happens if i try to fyl with the graviches wil it crash or just not work?

• i have no idea im not a coder myself like i said this is a great mod and i cant wait to see the other parts such as leggings and boots keep up the work what exactly happens if i try to fyl with the graviches wil it crash or just not work?

It just doesn't work. Enabling flight mode (F key) then double-tapping space does nothing. I've tried disabling the swiftwolf's ring in EE, as well as giving it an itemID of zero which should completely disable it, but whatever EE is doing with flight seems to take over completely from any other mods. If I had the source to either EE or Gravitation Suite, I might be able to figure out what's happening and fix it, but decompiling them doesn't leave very usable source without a lot of trouble.

• well thats odd cause the jetpacks work fine, and so does the inert carpet

I'm not familiar with "inert carpet" but the other jetpacks don't use the "creative mode" style of flight like the Gravitation Suite and EE do.

-edit-
    After decompiling the source for both the Grav suit and EE, I know what's happening. EE is blocking other mods from enabling flight mode outside of creative because of how they are doing their own checking for if THEY should be enabling or disabling flight. I thought about using reflection to add the Gravisuit to the EE hashmap of EEMaps.isFlyingItem, but the problem is that their flight checking code requires items in that list to be on the hotbar. If you add swiftwolf's ring to your hotbar, the Gravisuit WOULD work. Of course, so does Swiftwolfs so it's hard to see what's happening.

I think the only fix for this is to fix EE itself.

• the inert carpet is a way to fly in thaumcraft that is just lik ecreative mod flight

Looking at the decompiled source for EE, I don't think any mod can work around what they are doing unless that mod implements their own flying mode, such as the jetpacks in IC2. Thaumcraft must be doing the same thing. The way EE is written currently will end up overriding any other mods that set the thePlayer.capabilities.isFlying and thePlayer.capabilities.allowFlying variables.

• It works perfectly on SSP. And no feedback on my "Texturepack" :(

ahhhhh sorry..... but seems that nobody likes it

just kidding. i asked for such a tp a few days (or weeks) ago... so thank you. when i'll have some time i will "install" it :thumbup:

:P