New source of uranium!

• You can buy it on ebay!!! O.o O.o O.o 8| 8| 8|
    no lie. go look it up. some Zippeites for sale (which contains the element uranium) Only for sale in US.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• there was a suggestion once of being able to get uranium or a substitute from zombie flesh. might make a good addon

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• The average human consumes 1 to 2 micrograms of uranium through food each day. So the zombies were. Uranium miners?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• That would make sense.:P

therefore, ablaka should implement a side-effect that occurs 1/1,000,000 chance of having radioactive effect to steve when consuming food. Remember, if steve doesn't poop, then the 1-2 micrograms of uranium will accumulate inside his intestinal tract. :pinch:

• You can buy it on ebay!!! O.o O.o O.o 8| 8| 8|
    no lie. go look it up. some Zippeites for sale (which contains the element uranium) Only for sale in US.

i think this kinda belongs in tne off-topic section :pinch:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• probably but it was quite disturbing that I found uranium on amazon and ebay.

• probably but it was quite disturbing that I found uranium on amazon and ebay.

yeah, that is kinda strange 8|

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• not surprised have you guy seen the radium medical supplies of old?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Put one uder you pillow http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html…0&_odkw=uranium&_osacat=0
    This one's radioactive! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-…ain_0&hash=item2a1fd3a0c2
    I'm not a spambot! i'm just putting this for the lulz.

• Just purchesed some, now I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can make my nuke....
    MWAHAHAHA! :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
    All day long :D

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!