[Idea] Lightning rod!

• it would add a lightning rod that (when a storn occurs) draws lightning to it. If the lightning hits it, then it sends 100 EU to your mfsu. Any energy holder less than an MFSU will explode!

• Do you want a ban, lurker, should we perform the summoning ceremony?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• it would add a lightning rod that (when a storn occurs) draws lightning to it. If the lightning hits it, then it sends 100 EU to your mfsu. Any energy holder less than an MFSU will explode!

also, have you ever actually used industrial craft? 100 eu can be made by a solar panel in 5 seconds and a MFE is more than capable of accepting 128 eu per packet, so unless lightning would strike constantly this would only be useful in a storm if at all, and due to the lack of a recipe with which you would craft this item, I have concluded that you must be trolling

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

it would add a lightning rod that (when a storn occurs) draws lightning to it. If the lightning hits it, then it sends 100 EU to your mfsu. Any energy holder less than an MFSU will explode!

I GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! AN ADDON FOR ALL THE STUPID AND RIDICULOUS SUGGESTIONS!!! AND I WILL BEGIN WITH THE LIGHTNINGROD!!! [/sarcasm]

• STEP 1: Use Search.
    STEP 2: Check the Suggestions Compendium thread stickied at the top of this forum.

If your suggestion has been posted already or in the Compendium thread, please don't waste our time and post it anyway.

• I GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! AN ADDON FOR ALL THE STUPID AND RIDICULOUS SUGGESTIONS!!! AND I WILL BEGIN WITH THE LIGHTNINGROD!!! [/sarcasm]

Lol. I saw the end of the message because I always select the line I'm reading with my mouse. You affraied me ^^

Sorry for you FreeLifeXtreme, this Idea is the typical one of what is scorned on this forum. You just lost your credibility with that, because of repeat and repeat of this "Idea". (The point is that it's coming one time a month, and it's denied since the forum is open)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

You saw the [/sarcasm]-Tag, or?

Also why should i kill myself with laughing about that stupid Suggestion? :D

I'm still laughing here about those suggestions...
    It is really cool that we can "hide" some words with gray/dark-gray colored letters (until someone quotes, press Ctrl + A or highlights)
    And, fixed 404 error about windtestmap...

• I'm still laughing here about those suggestions...
    It is really cool that we can "hide" some words with gray/dark-gray colored letters (until someone quotes, press Ctrl + A or highlights)
    And, fixed 404 error about windtestmap...

I'm currently highlining everything when reading, so I'll see everything you're writing, but it's a good and funny way of hiding secrets
    Edit. I know that smiley appear, but it"s automatic for me using this one to end each sentences *Ifthatwasn't"forbidden"Iwouldhaveuseonemoreonthissentence*.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• You saw the [/sarcasm]-Tag, or?

Also why should i kill myself with laughing about that stupid Suggestion? :D

*remake the sentence*

You're addicted to them, this suggestions are gonna kill you Greg.

Implying drugs.

• wow... people still bring this one up? Al's been knocking this idea on the head ever since the Dawn of Time. I do recall dire things being promised for any who dared broach it again...

...and if you're going to suggest harnessing lightning, then I want nothing less than a gigantic freakish Frankenstein-inspired ElectroVitalyzer - something I can put rotting flesh into, flick a switch, and Lo! My own pet zombie.

Sorry, I won't go so far as to don fishnets, or start singing Rocky Horror tunes - though if one was actually made, I could be made to eat my words :D

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.