[Suggestion-of-sorts] ElectroVitalyzer

• ok, so this is in part a poke of fun at everyone suggesting lightning rods. But my reply to that very topic spawned an idea... no measly lightning rod feeding EU storage, but the ElectroVitalyzer!

Picture a contraption that Frankenstein himself would be proud of, which uses as input the constituent parts of creatures - and when struck by lightning, it brings those pieces TO LIFE so they can serve as your minions/underlings/cannon fodder!

You could use rotting flesh as a base for all the recipies, with the 2nd ingredient providing the type: say, arrows for a pet Skeleton, gunpowder for a Creeper minion, and suchlike.

If this ever gets built - I'll post a tribute video in full Rocky Horror Picture Show drag.

Seriously, who doesn't want their own Zombie army? :D

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• Funny Idea, but too much code just for a joke I guess.

Joke? Nay, I say! What would you find more useful - a dozen snowmen, or a dozen friendly skeletons?
    I know what I'd rather take exploring...

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• You can use this machine to heal and feed any player quickly, to "sleep" at any time of day (if you want to be afk), to set "bed" position, to cure any harmful effect, to inject nanobots (if or when it would be needed).
    Possibilities are endless.

• You can use this machine to heal and feed any player quickly, to "sleep" at any time of day (if you want to be afk), to set "bed" position, to cure any harmful effect, to inject nanobots (if or when it would be needed).
    Possibilities are endless.

That's heading towards something powered by EU, not lightning! (I like the nanobot injection idea tho, very Deus Ex - tie that to being only powered by lightning - to shut up the "lightning rod" fans once and for all - and that would be pretty cool actually... very arcane)

• Joke? Nay, I say! What would you find more useful - a dozen snowmen, or a dozen friendly skeletons?
    I know what I'd rather take exploring...

In the amount of waiting it would take for the lightning to strike the right spot and make just one skeleton, I could have a fully automatic production line (Redpower deployers, yay) churn out a thousand snowy minions. At least. Hell, I could even set up a UU matter-iron automatic production system and assemble iron golems.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Sorry, I did not see lightning powered part.
    Really lightning power is bad suggestion. Just EU would be better. But a lot of EU of course.
    May be demand very high voltage EU packet to vitalize, while steady low voltage EU packets to other purposes.
    Make your transformers ready and PULL the SWITCH!!!

• This sort of thing would be cool, but for now if we want a Skeletonarmy we have to use Thaumcraft 2 for now. :( I WANT A EVIL CREEPER ARMY NOW D:<

• I will take one enderman, that can teleport through walls and has the strength of 10 Steve's. Although if this is lightning powered, I see only 1 problem. Forestry has a way to generate storms I believe. Also, you could create a Mystcraft age with the eternal storm symbol.