Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• I would like to know are you with AppleBomb? Because he and a few others started a github on continueing Rocket Science and got permission from the original creator, You should join up with them and show them the progress you made with this addon. Also I am the one who will be doing any textures for new blocks for them

1) Please provide a direct link to this Github.
    2) What resolution permission from the original creator? Get it?
    3) What has been done and what is planned in the future?
    4) It is known whether the creator of the original mod to continue it?

Quote from wasmic

But it was also incompatible with FML...

It was compatible with Forge Mod Loader. I have version minecraftforge-client-3.4.9.171, all works fine. Another ModLoaders, such as Risugami ModLoader of Jamioflan ModLoaderMP is not installed.

• Every Block exept the fusion reactor has no texture for me items are partially fine some show some are blank, i tried both 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 without luck any idea how to fix that? the mod itsself works its just a bit annoying to have invisible blocks/items.

• Can you make a mobile-autominer-Recharge-Station? It would be very nice because when the auto-miner is digging a hole and he runs out of energy, that he flies to the charging-station and recharch. if this is done he flies back to the hole and continue digging

If you see any grammar-mistakes please tell me :P

• I would like to know are you with AppleBomb? Because he and a few others started a github on continueing Rocket Science and got permission from the original creator, You should join up with them and show them the progress you made with this addon. Also I am the one who will be doing any textures for new blocks for them

I am currently not able to work on the source since I haven't been able to get ic2 to decompile but more so because I am in school again. I will possibly return during our next time off, hopefully to get SMP working so it can be ported to Minecraft 1.3 if it hasn't been done yet. (I would imagine ic2 would have a 1.3 release by then.) Most of my interest in rocket science was power generation, so after everything gets updated, more than likely I will do some research in to nuclear fission reacting and add some more materials and fuels with fairly realistic outputs.

1. I don't have a link to the Github I think.
    2. We do, infact everyone does. He released it as Open Source for the purpose that it he could not continue it on. That he had too much on his plate and had to drop this project but did not want it to die out.
    3. From what ive seen this is just a direct port to 1.103, SMP support is planned for the future since it is required to work with Minecraft 1.3. I can't give a time since I am not working on it, you would have to ask the active team.
    4. As of now no, but nothing is stopping him from returning or joining the current team.

I would also like to note that I may not return to this project. My interest as of late has been dropping in it. Like I said I was mainly in it for the power, I have since joined the master race of fission reactors. After I do some testing I more than likely will build some CASUC reactors that have amazing EU output. A little more costly and interesting to do since I have BC2 and not Redpower2. Since I still do have interest in warfare, and can't wait for industrium conflict, I might be able to sit down and code some of this since it does provide an interesting aspect to war that will most likely not be included in that update.

If anyone else has any questions for me, feel free to leave me a message.

Error 404: Signature not found!

• Server based crash,ill get the ER in a few minutes.
    Whenever you
    A:Use a rangefinder or
    B: Shoot a missile and it hits the sky
    your client crashes,but when you get back the missile/rangefinder had it's effect.

• Official Post

Every Block exept the fusion reactor has no texture for me items are partially fine some show some are blank, i tried both 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 without luck any idea how to fix that? the mod itsself works its just a bit annoying to have invisible blocks/items.

CrazyCrafter Did you register/preload your Texturefiles at Forge? Thats the Problem if the Textures are white/transparent.

Call these on your Clientside with your Texturefiles:
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("/gregtechmod/textures/items.png");
    MinecraftForgeClient.preloadTexture("/gregtechmod/textures/terrain.png");

• Thanks Greg, but I don't think that that is the problem because most of the items are fine, the problem is the custom rendering stuff.
    PS: I'm re-writing the render code and some other stuff for 1.3.2 already and that problem Will be fixed in the next version

• Can I be a Tester of Rocket Science?

And can you speak German???

Edit: But I CANT Install Rocket science!!!

Multi MC says:

(I put RS ito the mods-folder)

Does anyone knows how to install RS?

Edited once, last by Georg958 ().

• can I test the RS releases from MC 1.3.2 to MC x.x.x ???? Because I've some problems(MC forge, NEI,...) :(