[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Yeah, I got some SU Batteries from scrap boxes, what do I do with them, lol?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Don't waste your valuable scrapboxes by right-clicking them :P

I recycle my scrapboxes :P

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I have a proposal for new machines
    The disassembler: simply disassembles items back into the parts that it was made of. The energy needed (or if it is possible at all) for disassembly depends on the complexity (tier) of the item.

Btw. I like how you try to balance stuff and nerfed the Massfab. However your mod is only really playable when using another mod for automation (especially matterfab and fusion reactor) like Buildcraft or Redpower... but imho those mods itself have some really OP stuff that should be nerfed in some way.
    Some examples....
    - tranporting items using pipes costs no energy at all, distance does not matter (only sorting costs energy afaik)
    - blockbreaker are easy to make, take no energy, destroy blocks immediately and don't wear off
    - frame quarrys ... I watched some videos about them... pretty impressive. One huge quarry just needs a hand full of solar panels to operate... really?
    - pumps... same like quarrys, could be used to gather huge amounts of lava from the nether and create ressources with centrifuges
    I have not yet used one of these mods as I don't like buildcraft and redpower to is not yet ready for 1.3.2.
    I know it is not really related to GregTech mod as you're not the author of Redpower :p just wanted to mention this balance issues.

The disassembler: simply disassembles items back into the parts that it was made of. The energy needed (or if it is possible at all) for disassembly depends on the complexity (tier) of the item.

Judging by Greg's response in this thread, I don't think that will happen any time soon

EDIT: Well...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Already denied, even if I don't remember if it has been denied or not by Greg (I guess yes)

- blockbreakerS are easy to make, take no energy, destroy blocks immediately and don't wear off

With that I can agree with you, especially because it gives you almost free scrap. But this is not the point here.

- tranporting items using pipes costs no energy at all, distance does not matter (only sorting costs energy afaik)

It has not to be, even if I agree with you about the fact it makes Automation too easy.

- frame quarrys ... I watched some videos about them... pretty impressive. One huge quarry just needs a hand full of solar panels to operate... really?

And did you try using Frame ? This is not the same thing as using BC-Quarry ... it's pretty hard to build.

- pumps... same like quarrys, could be used to gather huge amounts of lava from the nether and create ressources with centrifuges

IC pump did the same if you take the time to create a "pipe" by putting yourself Lave sources ... and IC² pump provide 10 000 EU more in your geogen than Lava brought by Pipes/Cells (unless this cells are filled with the IC² pumps, placed on a side of your Geogen ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I've just one question (because I haven't tried your mod yet, because of non being able to play Minecraftfor the time being): Rubby and Sapphire from Redpower cannot be used instead of Ruby and Sapphire from your addon for crafting Energy Crystal + Lapotron right ? Because they are so common ... I know it's probably obvious, but since you added a lot of name to the Ore-Dictionnary I've been afraid ...

Suggestion: Rare Earth "Ore". That would mainly be a rare (^^) Ore wich could be macerated then centrifuged to get any Rare Earth (it would need at least 2-3 different Rare Earth, the others byproduct being a common metal), each one having special issues as replacing Si-Cells in Solar Pannels to give you 2 Solar Pannels, replacing Glowstone/Lapis/Redstone in some recipes to get more Circuits/Machines save ressources, because Rare Earth are generally used as it can increase efficienty (for exemple with Solar Pannels)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I have a proposal for new machines

With my Oredictionaryabusing Recipesystem, a Disassembler cant be made, due to the large amount of exploits it would generate with almost ANY Recipe.

Btw. I like how you try to balance stuff and nerfed the Massfab. However your mod is only really playable when using another mod for automation (especially matterfab and fusion reactor) like Buildcraft or Redpower... but imho those mods itself have some really OP stuff that should be nerfed in some way.

Try to use Railcraft for automation. Minecarts are much cooler than Pipes.

Not even Sorting costs Energy (Filters), and Itemtransportation is just really usefull (if its not damn BC, where i have to relog 10 Times after rotating a Redstoneengine, to see the damn results).

- blockbreaker are easy to make, take no energy, destroy blocks immediately and don't wear off

Dont worry. I will make them a new more expensive Recipe using a Diamonddrill instead of an Ironpickaxe.

Yeah, i'm still waiting for nonrenewable heavyduty Blutricitygenerators (which Eloraam planned), and a buff of the consumed Energy by a Framemotor.

That was the Idea behind the Recipe. Either Energy or Resources out of Lava, but not both without having a large Base in the Nether.

as you're not the author of Redpower

Can you proof that i'm not Eloraam? Can you prove that Direwolf isnt Eloraam? Or can you prove that Florastar isnt Eloraam?

• Just remember not to include any RP code into anything. She tends to have a big stink fest and flip out. Last time she said she was going to stop doing RedPower. Unfortunately that luck never happen. I know it sounds mean but if she were to stop others would be able to kick into this monopoly :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Can you proof that i'm not Eloraam? Can you prove that Direwolf isnt Eloraam? Or can you prove that Florastar isnt Eloraam?

Well I've seen Direwolf and Florastar, on the same server at the same time, you on the other hand :|

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

And did you try using Frame ? This is not the same thing as using BC-Quarry ... it's pretty hard to build.

Still waiting for Redpower to be available for minecraft 1.3.2 then I will try it :). Even if it's hard to build it should need some good amount of energy. An onboard nuclear reactor would be nice :D

IC pump did the same if you take the time to create a "pipe" by putting yourself Lave sources ... and IC² pump provide 10 000 EU more in your geogen than Lava brought by Pipes/Cells (unless this cells are filled with the IC² pumps, placed on a side of your Geogen ^^)

OK, i did not know that, tought it's limited to 9x9 area.

Try to use Railcraft for automation. Minecarts are much cooler than Pipes.

Haven't looked at this mod yet but sounds nice :p. I'll give it a try

• i do single test with IC2 last version (beta35), Gregtech 1.31a and forge 4.2.5.305 in the log of magic launcher appear some warning

[INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ -19 item slot already occupied by ic2.common.ItemBlockRare@19f9c7a while adding ic2.common.ItemBlockRare@1da366c
    [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ -17 item slot already occupied by ic2.common.ItemBlockRare@12b29ed while adding ic2.common.ItemBlockRare@cd927d

that info is normal ?

this is normal again ?

• Official Post

Which biome is the best for looking for iridium ore?

Extreme Hills due to the large Mountains. But there is no Biome specified.

I've just one question (because I haven't tried your mod yet, because of non being able to play Minecraftfor the time being): Rubby and Sapphire from Redpower cannot be used instead of Ruby and Sapphire from your addon for crafting Energy Crystal + Lapotron right ? Because they are so common ... I know it's probably obvious, but since you added a lot of name to the Ore-Dictionnary I've been afraid ...

Dont worry since these are so common, i will most likely remove them from Worldgen or make them require my Gems. But i will add a use for all Gems including the Redpowergems (Amplifier for the Massfab)

Suggestion: Rare Earth "Ore". That would mainly be a rare () Ore wich could be macerated then centrifuged to get any Rare Earth (it would need at least 2-3 different Rare Earth, the others byproduct being a common metal), each one having special issues as replacing Si-Cells in Solar Pannels to give you 2 Solar Pannels, replacing Glowstone/Lapis/Redstone in some recipes to get more Circuits/Machines save ressources, because Rare Earth are generally used as it can increase efficienty (for exemple with Solar Pannels)

Sorry but something unspecific like "Rare Earth", what could in theory be anything, will not be added.

Edit: i started to write this right after my other Post, and now see how many People ninjaed me at once...

Lightone: Thats normal. I overload ITNT and Nukes due to some bugs they have.

@Kane: Why should i use Redpowercode for that? I have a working Universal-Craftingrecipe-Deleter and an Antiworldgenerator-Prototype.

• OK, i did not know that, tought it's limited to 9x9 area.

That's right. But 9*9 *5 deep = A good amount of EU before having to change the place of your Pump. (405 Lava sources = 80 100 000 EU, and Nether Lava Lakes are often deeper that it)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!