[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Greg, I thought Na cells were Sodium, is the name there a different name for sodium, like wolframium is for tungsten?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

Greg, I thought Na cells were Sodium, is the name there a different name for sodium, like wolframium is for tungsten?

"Sodium is a chemical element with the symbol Na (from Latin: natrium)"
    Source: wikipedia

• I'am really sorry Greg, but your add on is growing too much and to quick. The starting page don't explain half the item, and even not explain half what we need to know on every item.

We really need a wiki now, for your mod, like forestry for BC. If you can't do it, ask for someone you know or in wich you trust. I can't offer my help cause i simply not speak english well enought, but i can offer to contribute a little or re-reading (french literal translation, don't know if "re-reading" exist)

Another thing i want to said, is that your recipe are harder to make than ic2 base one, it's intended for a longer play i think, but :
    * The fact that most of item on a recipe can be swaped and choose between 2,3 or sometimes more, made us make it easier. If we have no more iron for machine block we have bronze, if we don't have diamond for diamantine ET, we can replace with an advance EC (that don't need diamond) and so. In fact you're receipe are not really harder, most of time, they cost more, but are easier to do.
    *The rockcutter is hard to made (need nether) but can charge even on a batbox. This is a wonderful item that allow to Double ore output (with the macerator recipe) on diamond, lapis, redstone.. I think it would rather been charged on T3 or T4 charger (for example)

Dis i mention your add on is no more an add-on ... it's a mod.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Official Post

http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…aft-Addons:GregTech-Addon

GregoriusT : Can you make your electric rock breaker overclock compatible?

• http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…aft-Addons:GregTech-Addon

GregoriusT : Can you make your electric rock breaker overclock compatible?

This is not a wiki, this is a simple page i was talking about. That is a simple presentation, not a wiki.

Anyway, this page in Ic² wiki is fine and a good way to discover this "mod". But now, Greg's mod need a real wiki.

A rock breaker?

Good example of what i was talking about, a new block that doesn't appear in the one-page-wiki (last time i saw)

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.

• This is not a wiki, this is a simple page i was talking about. That is a simple presentation, not a wiki.

Anyway, this page in Ic² wiki is fine and a good way to discover this "mod". But now, Greg's mod need a real wiki.

Good example of what i was talking about, a new block that doesn't appear in the one-page-wiki (last time i saw)

This is actually good timing, I was browsing the minecraft forge forums, when i stumbled on a subject called Greg's mods .I would like to know if gcewing and you are the same person or if its just a coincidence.It is called Greg's mods .

Edit: He actually has a few good mods.Link:http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?board=62.0

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• This is not a wiki, this is a simple page i was talking about. That is a simple presentation, not a wiki.

I would love to make the wiki page better or even add additional pages and images, but I don't have permissions. I have PM'd Feanturi about wiki permission but no response so far(7 days).

I just updated the config section. Now I will add the new machines.

• Nice, but the fact that it is the Ic² wiki and not the Greg's one mean that if we do more page, this yould be confusing for the new visitor. Seeing diferent recipe for same product, seeing machine that are not in Ic² and wondering why. A sub wiki or better an own wiki (there almost no config to launch a new wiki) wyould maybe be better (imo only)

What i intend to find in the wiki :
    For a machine : Complete recipe list, (is not a "secret" so ask Greg befor publishing), Max Eu/t they can accept, Eu/opération, all about tube/face/slot, recipe of the machine of course, other mod needed for the machine to be craft or run. Exemple of setting to use the machine.

• I have been trying to make mixed metal ingots and cannot even find the recipe in NEI. (I know the standard recipe, was wondering if it changed)

I am guessing there is a setting in the config to turn off the changed recipe?

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Edit: Never mind, I have now found the config option for it.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Hey Greg, firstly I have to say you have a great mod :) But I do have a crash to report. I'm using 1.108.57 beta IC2 as well as your mod and a host of others.

I went to find out the recipe for the interdimensional energy storage unit and got this crash error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at tv.c(SourceFile:84)
    at bag.a(RenderItem.java:223)
    at bag.b(RenderItem.java:313)
    at atq.a(GuiContainer.java:310)
    at atq.a(GuiContainer.java:103)
    at ayt.b(EntityRenderer.java:1149)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:779)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3fdd95a2 ----------

any help would be awesome! :)

• Nice, but the fact that it is the Ic² wiki and not the Greg's one mean that if we do more page, this yould be confusing for the new visitor. Seeing diferent recipe for same product, seeing machine that are not in Ic² and wondering why. A sub wiki or better an own wiki (there almost no config to launch a new wiki) wyould maybe be better (imo only)

What i intend to find in the wiki :
    For a machine : Complete recipe list, (is not a "secret" so ask Greg befor publishing), Max Eu/t they can accept, Eu/opération, all about tube/face/slot, recipe of the machine of course, other mod needed for the machine to be craft or run. Exemple of setting to use the machine.

It is a sub wiki already, new pages can be added in the IndustrialCraft-Addons namespace. This way you can't search GregTech stuff unless you check the box in namespace section on the search page. Both Greg and I lack permissions to add pages or images(for crafting recipies). Bug Feanturi about it.

I'm slowing adding more info between play sessions, mostly I have been maintaining the changelog. No one is stopping you from adding this information yourself.

• I just explode myself and a whole part of my laboratory ... please mention that centrifuge don't accept 512 eu/t ! :cursing: :P

@ for the metalingot, have a look at the rolling table recipe. Have you installed Railcraft 6.7.0.0 ?

• First of all, you have one incredibly awesome mod here :o

Second, am I missing something about getting mixed-alloy ingots for advanced alloy with default config? I know you made them use aluminium now but to get aluminium I need industrial centrifuge. That one needs advanced machine blocks that are built using mixed-alloy ingots. Kind of a circular dependency there :)

Not quite sure what exact version I'm using but I downloaded it about 30-ish hours ago for MC 1.4.2, haven't yet tried the very latest one.

If it matters then I'm also using buildcraft, forestry and railcraft + a ton of tiny stuff that shouldn't change things too much.

• Use the old receipe, but on a rolling table. Works fine with only a redstone engine.

• I forgive after one hour trying to make the rock breaker work. As i can see it do nothing... lava on left, water on right, 32Eu/t on the back, i've put redstone in the slot....

I most probably have missed something very simple for the moment.

• When you mine the ores that yield experience with a silk-touch pickaxe or the rock cutter, they dont. Could you add the same amount of experience to their macerator recipes?

sincerly

• Official Post

Wow i should be more often awake at 2am. A whole Page filled up.

When you mine the ores that yield experience with a silk-touch pickaxe or the rock cutter, they dont. Could you add the same amount of experience to their macerator recipes?

sincerly

Nope. Thats the price for Resources.

I forgive after one hour trying to make the rock breaker work. As i can see it do nothing... lava on left, water on right, 32Eu/t on the back, i've put redstone in the slot....

I most probably have missed something very simple for the moment.

Screenshot? My Rockbreaker works fine with a Lava on the Side (or the Top for Smoothstone *hint*) and Water on another Side (but not the Bottom or the Top!). I usually edit the Wiki, when i have a break at University and no Videos to watch then.

buttonsinpjs got permission to do an unofficial Wiki with a bit more indepth Informations.

My working Setup: Forge 354, NEI 1.4.1.1 and CodeChickenCore 0.6.6.1. Unbelievable how Codechicken and the Forgeteam break all the Stuff with each new Version. That the Chunkprovider returns null is also a good thing, when asking for newly created Chunks, and if a GUI-thing broke then its most likely Codechickens fault as he messes around with that Stuff.