[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Answer for my question above?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• hello thanks to everyone who tells me what to do but i cant seem to find the idsu in NEI i cannot craft it or anything do you know what i did wrong if so thanks for telling me

Is it only that particular item, or is it everything?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Answer for my question above?

Oh, i overlooked it. Answer = Nope, its not that hard to just put Iridium into the Compressor before making Plates of it

And if you really want it, then just use the Industrial Diamonds. :D

Holy shit no update today? Greg must have died.

What!?! You know I'm immortal, or? Yesterday i was out of Home between 6:30am and 5:30pm, and i set up my Dropbox for coding on Thursday. Luckyly tomorrow is a Day when i dont have to go to university due to, (how is it called in english?) "Deutsche Wiedervereinigung".

• What!?! You know I'm immortal, or? Yesterday i was out of Home between 6:30am and 5:30pm, and i set up my Dropbox for coding on Thursday. Luckyly tomorrow is a Day when i dont have to go to university due to, (how is it called in english?) "Deutsche Wiedervereinigung".

Haha, I will call off the search Dogs :P How is Uni going so far?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

so we can't craft wind mill & solar panel without carbon plate now?

Yes.

Its the German Unification Day :P btw. Greg bist du deutscher? :DDDDD^^

Haha, natürlich bin ich das. Ist die deutsche Flagge unter meinem Profilbild nicht genug? :P

And studying goes pretty well so far. But now i search for a way of annoying Direwolf and Soaryn in the Future. I know what i want to do, i just need to find the Renderingcode for that specific Minecraftfeature. :D

• Well, Greg if you tell me how to make an Industrial Diamond I will do it.

Edit: I tried using custom recipes, but nope, so please add an option to keep the old one.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• eh...i still have a question
    why is the computercube so expensive?
    i can't see the recipelist easily...

It is a multi tool, you have a few thing in the Computer (reactor planer, Seedmanager, recipes overview and so on) It should be so expensive :)

• Official Post

Well, Greg if you tell me how to make an Industrial Diamond I will do it.

Downgrade to whatever Version still has those, create them and then grade it back up. :P

Until i disable any IDiamondrecipe. (except the one, which makes normal Diamonds outof it)

I tried using custom recipes, but nope, so please add an option to keep the old one.

Lol, you of course cant use Customrecipes to get disabled Recipes back. I just delete them in the post-init-phase, and as my Addon is usually the one, which loads last, its not really possible to readd Recipes.

And is it really that bad, to just use a Compressor to get Iridiumingots? Seriously, do you really think one could just use normal Ore for that purpose?

I made the Recipe for Iridiumstone cheaper with that Ingot (one RF-Stone + one Ir-Ingot), so you dont need to craft Ir-Plates for that purpose.

@Centrifuge: Yes, its supposed to work slowly. I even added an Animation, just to let you know that its currently running.

@Craftingproblems: Give me your "Forgemodloader.txt", maybe i can detect the Fail there.

• You know how much power one Compressor uses which is as fast as one Singularity Compressor? - 115,330078125 EU/tick, It works for 11,29900996 ticks which in total consumes 1303,115701421953125 EU per operation.
    But at least you made it so Reinforced Blocks are less costly, so that's an ok balance :)

Also I would really like to see it out of "Pending Addons" section, it deserves to be in the regular addons section ;)

EDIT: It's still an iridium plate for the reinforced stone. Are you planning on implementing it in the next version? And make the fusion reactor not require world reload to find coils if they are placed after the reactor.

Edited 5 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Any suggestion recipes for Centrifuge:
    16 Rubber Wood (from IC2): 2 Resin + 1 Plantball + 16 normal wood/8 Rubber + 4 Plantball
    8 Resin: 1 Plantball + 26 Rubber
    16 Gravel : 16 Flint + 2 Sand
    32 Dirt: 1 Fertilizer + 2 Clay + 2 Plantball + 16 Gravel (This one seems strange, but the fact is we can't return Dirt, for obvious reasons)

These are just Ideas, and excuse me if some (as for Gravel or Resin) are already implemented.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

And make the fusion reactor not require world reload to find coils if they are placed after the reactor.

Okay. Is once every Minute enough?

16 Rubber Wood (from IC2): 2 Resin + 1 Plantball + 16 normal wood/8 Rubber + 4 Plantball

1. I will (contrary to your Suggestion) use the Oredictionary to determine Rubberwoodlogs (RP-Compatible in any case)
    2. Resin and Plantballs seem to be Reasonable. But not Wood (will get converted to Plantballs)
    3. Rubber would require Part2 of your Suggestion

8 Resin: 1 Plantball + 26 Rubber

8 Plantballs and 32 Rubber seem to be profitable enough.

16 Gravel : 16 Flint + 2 Sand

Gravel will have a similar purpose later.

32 Dirt: 1 Fertilizer + 2 Clay + 2 Plantball + 16 Gravel

Possible. But then also for Grass (just to get more Plantballs)

I will release it, as soon as i get the Renderingcode for my personal Feature running. So very likely tomorrow.