[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I have this stack trace from a user of Dimensional Anchors.
    GregTech seems to be breaking things by calling Container.updateCraftingResults, for a non-GregTech container, and on the client. (Normally it only ever runs on the server).
    Why?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

There better be a config. option for this... I'd hate to have to circumvent this manually... :P

Read the Rules... That Config is already there.

Edit: HOLY HELL! I just now realized how OP some of the resource collection methods in this mod can be... Wish I had block breakers, but meh, I know now how to create an almost infinite amount of resources with this add-on, lol...

What do you mean? The only Resourcecollectionmethod is a Silktouchdrill. And it does the same as a Silktouchpickaxe. You cant just put a Diamond into the Macerator to get 2 of these. You need to put nonreversable Diamond-ORE into it.

I will add a Lowtech-Macerator, which does the same as a normal one, but you get only 50% of the Macerator-Oredoubling-Output

immibis: I took a look at my Code and found out, that my Playerticker also does Clientside updateCraftingInventory. Will be fixed with "if (!tPlayer.worldObj.isRemote)" before doing that kind of Code in 1.27b, as soon as i'm home so that i can compile it (together with a TextureFX-Fix for the Centrifuge).

@thumbs.db: Due to it being permanently regenerated i will not remove it. It does no damage, and so it's irrelevant.

Cespenar: You know, that i fixed the Quadcells and the Doublecells? That could be much more efficient with Quadcells.

• Question about the fusionreactor : does it explode or anything , Environmental damage ? does it need any form of shielding ?

• Thumbs.db is what Windows uses to cache thumbnails for images when you use Windows Explorer to look at a directory that has any. They are not useful to any computer other than the one they're made on, and can be safely removed. Mac OS X does similar things, but names them differently.

Thanks, good to know. :)

• 8192EU/p *

Ooops, but as long as i dont add the planned Supercondensators, it wont be possible.

=) PS I hate Quantum boots and I'm going to tell you this till I die! Also do you know anything about invulnerability bugs with the rubber boots and hazmat suit?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

V1.27b:
    Fixed Immibis issue by finding out, that that Part of Code was completly useless and deleting it :P
    Fixed Rockcutter-Enchantment still working without Energy.
    Reverted Centrifuge-Texture-Effect back to old Version, due to some serious complications with TextureFX and the ultimate omnipotent God of graphical Monsterlag.
    Added Oredictionary-Recipe-Sensitive-Uraniumdust for usage with the Centrifuge instead of Ingots.
    Changed Nukerecipe to require Quad-Plutonium-Cells instead of Uraniumblocks (if Plutonium itself is enabled)

• V1.27b:
    Fixed Immibis issue by finding out, that that Part of Code was completly useless and deleting it :P
    Fixed Rockcutter-Enchantment still working without Energy.
    Reverted Centrifuge-Texture-Effect back to old Version, due to some serious complications with TextureFX and the ultimate omnipotent God of graphical Monsterlag.
    Added Oredictionary-Recipe-Sensitive-Uraniumdust for usage with the Centrifuge instead of Ingots.
    Changed Nukerecipe to require Quad-Plutonium-Cells instead of Uraniumblocks (if Plutonium itself is enabled)

Thanks for the wonderful update I hope you have a wonderful boot draining day :)

• immibis: I took a look at my Code and found out, that my Playerticker also does Clientside updateCraftingInventory. Will be fixed with "if (!tPlayer.worldObj.isRemote)" before doing that kind of Code in 1.27b, as soon as i'm home so that i can compile it (together with a TextureFX-Fix for the Centrifuge).

Is there any reason it needs to mess with non-GregTech containers at all?

Edit: Never mind, I just read the changelog that said it was completely deleted.

Also I crafted a rockcutter on Kane's server and it has no enchantment and doesn't act like it has silk touch. In the NEI items list it shows the enchantment, but in the recipe it doesn't.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Hi

i have doubt about the IDSU

i do a single setting

The red setting (Solar panel +IDSU+(Hv tranformer(lever))+mfs unit )

the Blue setting (IDSU+HV tranforme+mfs unit)

----------------------
    if you work with the red setting the energy is stored in the mfs unit (work fine ) but is you made a second setting (blue) the energy is deviate to second IDSU of blue setting and none energy arrive to the mfs unit of red setting or happend the opposite, the energy dont go to blue setting and you need use the lever of red setting for interrup the flow energy for this go to blue setting

i do this setting in normal word (red setting) and place the (blue setting) in the netther

i doing something wrong ? i dont see nothing about that behavior in the main post ....

thanks for your great work :)

What do you mean? The only Resourcecollectionmethod is a Silktouchdrill. And it does the same as a Silktouchpickaxe. You cant just put a Diamond into the Macerator to get 2 of these. You need to put nonreversable Diamond-ORE into it.

Let me explain: Within your add-on, several functions and recipes add items to create cheaper components to several items. These components are also multi-purposed for other means and objectives. Example: Li-Cells used for redstone replacement in batteries. This usage can be expanded to other functions formerly held by redstone. Li can be acquired from a simple type of vMC material, which is easy to amass if you have, say, a custom recipe to create that material out of fairly balanced recipe materials that just so happen to be renewable...

The point is that many of the items in this add-on can easily be re-purposed into many other functions/recipes. In doing so, it creates the element of constant renewable resources by using these materials in a very economical fashion...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

Also I crafted a rockcutter on Kane's server and it has no enchantment and doesn't act like it has silk touch. In the NEI items list it shows the enchantment, but in the recipe it doesn't.

Did you charge the Rockcutter? If yes, then its just an updatebug. The Silktouch-III gets removed when the Rockcutter has less than 500EU and you get it back when it has more than 500EU. You dont need to know about the "Enchantment", it shouldn't be shown in the Tooltip at all.

The IDSU has a Output of 2048EU/p, so if you just happen to have only 512EU/t, then one "random" (depends on Position in Chunk) IDSU will output the 2048EU every 4 Ticks, leaving nothing for the other one to drain. Thats a normal behaviour. If you want to transfer your Energy from Nether to Overworld, then just connect nothing to the Output on the Netherside and let it fill up until you go back to the Overworld, to extract the EU (thats why it has 1 Billion EU Storage).

The IDSU has only one single Bug: If you connect it directly to another IDSU, then it just deletes the Energy, but why should you connet it to itself?

Let me explain: Within your add-on, several functions and recipes add items to create cheaper components to several items. These components are also multi-purposed for other means and objectives. Example: Li-Cells used for redstone replacement in batteries. This usage can be expanded to other functions formerly held by redstone. Li can be acquired from a simple type of vMC material, which is easy to amass if you have, say, a custom recipe to create that material out of fairly balanced recipe materials that just so happen to be renewable...

The point is that many of the items in this add-on can easily be re-purposed into many other functions/recipes. In doing so, it creates the element of constant renewable resources by using these materials in a very economical fashion...

You are talking about producing Clay in the Centrifuge out of Dirt/Grass/Mycelium, and then producing Li-Cells out of said Clay? I know that. What's so bad about renewable Clay/Li-Cells? Especially if its even harder renewable when you need Dirt for that. Plantballmaceration and Scrapboxing can produce Dirt, but Tincellfree Biofuel is better than Li-Cells.

Tell me when you have found a serious exploit at Railcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry, Redpower and similar other good Mods (not EE) with my Addon.

• I'm actually trying to track down a mod that lets us craft the new solid half step blocks if anyone knows X( Dupe bug with that.

• I do nothing with Half-Slabs... until now D:

haha, It's part of vanilla minecraft there is just no means to actually get it. I will have to dump every mod tomorrow and see what one is giving the recipe for it just to get the dupe fixed :P

Anyways have a wonderful QUANTUM BOOTS NEED A CONFIG FILE ON THEIR INSANE DRAINING Night :P

I'm so bugging you till I die about them LOL