[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Can you add Coal Dust ---Compressor---> Coal?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I updated from 1.29 to 1.35a and noticed I can no longer craft mixed metal ingots. I tried deleting the config and letting it repopulate itself, still doesn't work. Uninstalling your mod returns the ability to craft mixed metal ingots.

• Official Post

I updated from 1.29 to 1.35a and noticed I can no longer craft mixed metal ingots. I tried deleting the config and letting it repopulate itself, still doesn't work. Uninstalling your mod returns the ability to craft mixed metal ingots.

Try to use Railcrafts Rollingmachine instead, with the same Recipes.

Can you add Coal Dust ---Compressor---> Coal?

Yes i can. But if i do it is another thing.

So what is the platindust good for?

Its just a way to get Iridium, when you have Metallurgy or similar installed.

• Can you also add config option to disable recipes for blocks from metals\lapis if they have compess recipes (except Machine Block)?

• Official Post

U should get this added to tekkit

This will only get added to tekkit if kakermix (thats his name i think, correct me if i'm wrong) personally asks GregoriusT. Otherwise this addon will NOT launch if tekkit is installed.

• I have a suggestion greg, A use for lithium besides the current ones .(This is a suggestion, change it in any way you like) You put lithium cell in an electrolizer and create a ionized lithium cell. You decide the recipe for a Lithium ion battery and how much EU it holds.This is more of an idea than a suggestion though.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Official Post

I have a suggestion greg, A use for lithium.(This is a suggestion, change it in any way you like) You put lithium cell in an electrolizer and create a ionized lithium cell. You decide the recipe for a Lithium ion battery and how much EU it holds.

Li-cells are already used as an alternate recipe for Re-Batteries. Why we would make lithium ion battery if we have Re-batteries, energy crystals and lapotrons?

• Li-cells are already used as an alternate recipe for Re-Batteries. Why we would make lithium ion battery if we have Re-batteries, energy crystals and lapotrons?

As perhaps as some other recipe that will only take Lithium ion battery, as i said, it is a suggestion. If Greg likes the idea, let him decide what the use or advantage would be.

• This will only get added to tekkit if kakermix (thats his name i think, correct me if i'm wrong) personally asks GregoriusT. Otherwise this addon will NOT launch if tekkit is installed.

I'll tell kakermix right away.

• I have already alerted the coroner and bought a plastic tarp. Here's how this will go down. Kakermix will get word that Gregtech is awesome. Kakermix will try to add it to the ******* pack. It will not work and users of that pack will pound sand until they install it themselves. Users who don't want to spend time on doing it themselves come here and complain, because we all know that its quicker to complain, wait for reply, and then still not get it. Finally, numerous people from IC2 forums will get pissed at person who alerted Kakermix to the existence of this addon. This results in death by various extremely methodical means. I will then wrap corpse in tarp and tell the coroner that it will have to be closed casket funeral.

******* = Censored to due to extreme vomiting upon site of word

• ******* = Censored to due to extreme vomiting upon site of word

:huh: I don't know what you mean, Tekki- BLARGHGHRTH *cough* well, that was unexpected.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• lol it's moreso for easy server operation, i already have a technic-free single player install :D Plus I told him to ask, not just stuff it in there lol.

• Official Post

I have already alerted the coroner and bought a plastic tarp. Here's how this will go down. Kakermix will get word that Gregtech is awesome. Kakermix will try to add it to the ******* pack. It will not work and users of that pack will pound sand until they install it themselves. Users who don't want to spend time on doing it themselves come here and complain, because we all know that its quicker to complain, wait for reply, and then still not get it. Finally, numerous people from IC2 forums will get pissed at person who alerted Kakermix to the existence of this addon. This results in death by various extremely methodical means. I will then wrap corpse in tarp and tell the coroner that it will have to be closed casket funeral.

******* = Censored to due to extreme vomiting upon site of word

Lol, you don't need to be that aggressive to tekkit. I think it is a modpack made for fucking lazy persons (those doesn't deserve politeness in my opinion) that doesn't want to use 1% of their brain to install mods by themselves. There are loads of people like that, tekkit is good for them, not for me and many other people that are smart enough to deal with mods themselves. Kakermix is just a smartass person that get revenue from it. Only thing i have against it is its mods which are insanely Overpowered if well kwown.

• Lol, you don't need to be that aggressive to tekkit. I think it is a modpack made for fucking lazy persons (those doesn't deserve politeness in my opinion) that doesn't want to use 1% of their brain to install mods by themselves. There are loads of people like that, tekkit is good for them, not for me and many other people that are smart enough to deal with mods themselves. Kakermix is just a smartass person that get revenue from it. Only thing i have against it is its mods which are insanely Overpowered if well kwown.

If tekkit was deleted from every computer in the world and erased from existence, 95% of mod users would sit at their computer and cry thinking they will never play a mod again. The other 5% (Us) would be laughing at those sad, sad people. This... This is undoubtedly true...

• Lol, you don't need to be that aggressive to tekkit. I think it is a modpack made for fucking lazy persons (those doesn't deserve politeness in my opinion) that doesn't want to use 1% of their brain to install mods by themselves. There are loads of people like that, tekkit is good for them, not for me and many other people that are smart enough to deal with mods themselves. Kakermix is just a smartass person that get revenue from it. Only thing i have against it is its mods which are insanely Overpowered if well kwown.

Kaker doesn't accept donations, they only provide links for the content creators. Also, Technic, yes it is for "fucking lazy persons" but Tekkit on the other hand is great for server operators. I did not post my original post to start arguement sorry.

• If tekkit was deleted from every computer in the world and erased from existence, 95% of mod users would sit at their computer and cry thinking they will never play a mod again. The other 5% (Us) would be laughing at those sad, sad people. This... This is undoubtedly true...

What about the 20% that used to be modpack-less and migrated to Tekkit like myself.