[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• 3000 Enderpearls

TBH with a tech mod everything there is really really simple. If you never done villager trading then you really should try it because I had just traded paper / books just a few min ago and did it in bulk to the point I had about 7 stacks of the gems..

Enderpearls can go both way. TBH its not hard to do it in a few ways.

1) The End setting up some crazy mechanic.
    2) The End Using MFFS if your cheap....
    3) Loot 3 Diamond Sword and many hours of grinding...
    4) You also have bee that can produce pearls through forestry...
    5) UU MAtter.. I mean TBH if your producing something this powerful and big you can really easily produce UU Matter for some of the mats I mean this is not a machine that is lets rush to get it but rather OMFG its been a couple months and I have nothing... OH WAIT I have something to do!

Greg will correct me but this is my view on it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Versuche das nächste mal nicht so offensichtlich deutsch zu sein. :D

And yes it is really THAT expensive.

Edit: It will take a while until the next update, as i still havn't finished the 30K-Machine-ID's

• quick question (i'm still a little new to the mod) where can i find ruby and sapphire i've been looking for quite sometime and i can't find them. Are they in a certain biome or am i just unlucky?

• oh you think he is too offensichtlich german? ;)

Da manche hier im Forum gern auf Russisch schreiben frage ich mal ganz frch auf deutsch:

Wieso siehst du keine Chance für Speed einstellungen / Overcloocker slots?
    Ich hab für mich selber nicht soviel zeit zum Zocken d.h. mag ich es nicht das die Zentrifuge teilweise 40 Minuten braucht.

egnlish: I just asked Greg something in german :P

@above

quick question (i'm still a little new to the mod) where can i find ruby and sapphire i've been looking for quite sometime and i can't find them. Are they in a certain biome or am i just unlucky?

sapphire: ocean
    ruby: desert

• In my opinion, you should add a stone-like block, but that couldn't be generated by Blockbreaker + Furnace. Why ? Because I've thought about adding "lava-like" recipes for centrifuge, but with a stone that you could gather with your pickaxe (and more probably for this use, BC-Quarry) and could give you plenty of ressources when centrifuged.
    Recipes:
    This stone + Macerator = 1 Stone Dust
    64 Stone Dust + Centrifuge --> 8 Metallic Dust + 4 Radioactive Dust + 64 Sand + Si-cell/anything else ?.
    64 Metallic Dust --> Same Ouput as 64 Lava Cells
    64 Radioactive Dust: 16 Coal Dust + 1Ura(cell) + 3 Thorium cells

Maybe it could aslo give you some aluminum or others ... by reducing Metallic-Output amount.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Wieso siehst du keine Chance für Speed einstellungen / Overcloocker slots?
    Ich hab für mich selber nicht soviel zeit zum Zocken d.h. mag ich es nicht das die Zentrifuge teilweise 40 Minuten braucht.

Why, because its supposed to cost Time. And an Addon, which adds a giant Tech-Tree costs generally quite some time to play.

Stonelike Blocks are denied. I already have over 30000 Cobble in my Quantumchest due to a BC-Quarry. Thats too easy.

But Basalt will get a use.

• But Basalt will get a use.

Nah, you remember the fact I already suggest something quite similar with Basalat maybe ? ^^
    Edit: of course I meanted something much rarer than Stone. I thought about a bit rarer than Marble. And it would also need TONS of energy to turn all that into ores and others ... (Think about Maceration + Centrifuging, and add the fact it would be hard to automate, because of severals Output)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 2 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Official Post

SpwnX: Hightech Biodisgestor? Try AdvGens by Fallenbeast. He has a Woodgasificator, and guess what you get when you centrifuge its Gascells. :D

Well the only problem is that woodgasificator uses only wood. I would like something that decays any organic stuff into methane (cells) or similar fuel (C2H5OH for example) so i can throw any kind of plant/food i don't need into it for energy. And it would estimulate early\mid-game farms to produce organic stuff to generate energy.
    maybe some kind refinery which produces (bio) oil (BC\forestry liquid compatible) cells

• maybe some kind refinery which produces (bio) oil (BC\forestry liquid compatible) cells

This. I've suggested it again and again ^^. I would like it to buff Fuel based Energy Generation.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Have you tried the moistener from Forestry? It only decays wheat and also requires seeds, but you get mycelium.

I've already used it, but it does not satisfy me as it only decays wheat and need seeds. I want something that process any organic stuff into energy. And i have the problem into converting biofuel into EU. (i know forestry has biomass/biofuel generators but it is extremely inefficient)

Chemistry : basically a machine that converts [ -C6H10O5- ]n into smaller hydrocarbons (usable by common generators) like CH4 or C2H5OH.

• ok so i can't seem to find the new ores from this mod. i hope i dont have to start a new world, im finding forcilium which wasint in this world b4 but i cant seem to find bauxite or silver, what level do they spawn on? and which biome do they are biome dependant.

• Official Post

what is TBH ?

Gems : trading does the job
    Enderpearls :
    1 : I got one crazy machine designed by me, check it out : infinite enderpearls
    2 : You mean giant zapper fields, it is nice but it destroys entities doesnt it?
    3 : good luck, this will take much more than hours...
    4 : pretty hard to get. If he ever wants bees he should try getting radioactive ones so he can produce energy without fusion reactor.
    5 : UUM, go to my wind facility and you will have a constant high energy generation. You can use Thermal Expansion (and a bunch of other mods) to get easy scrap.

• Official Post

ok so i can't seem to find the new ores from this mod. i hope i dont have to start a new world, im finding forcilium which wasint in this world b4 but i cant seem to find bauxite or silver, what level do they spawn on? and which biome do they are biome dependant.

Bauxite = Forest/Plains
    Silver = 2/3 like Gold (everywhere)
    Gems = already mentioned multiple times
    Iridium = extremly rare

• is your silver preventing other mod's silver to spawn? we have factorization and it doesnt spawn its silver somehow, which is kind of sad because you need a megaton of it for its devices. Could you maybe add an option to turn off biome dependancy of the ores and configure the spawn rates?

Btw : I like how you make stuff more expensive. How about turning your attention to the highly underpriced Terraformer?
    Also, how about centrifuging redstone to some kind of stuff?

• I have a request that I would love if it was included in your IC2 add-on.

It would pretty much be a cross of the quantum-chest and the L.E.S.U device.

What I would like is an item storage device like the quantum-chest, but with a limited capacity, but like the L.E.S.U it would be expandable by adding blocks to it.

It'd be cheaper and a lot more realistic than the quantum-chest (and other mods like ironchests) while easier to manage than vanilla chests.

Thanks for your mods so far! (Especially the water fix)

+10 if you end up adding this as well

• Not sure what happen to the new railcraft chat but I updated RC today and I can confirm with the new update you can't make the mixed metals anymore.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.