[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Lung Zatar: Try Greg's Lighting - If IC2 is installed, you have to power that thing: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1357011-

I already do but it's only one feature, and only vertical. A part of what i need, only a little part.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• But not just a crater, it also has to vaporize any affected block so it doesn't drop, unlike the nuke. (Most of that lag comes from all the dropped blocks)

Edit: I lag enough in a flat world, and you expect me to try such a crazy thing so i can crash my minecraft?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• What would be a nice feature for explosion would be an oriented explosion.
    Explosion are usually like the first drawing, but something like the second would be very usefull.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.

• Official Post

V2.03b:
    Added Pyrite-Ore in the Nether. The Pyritedust is like the one from centrifuging Lapis and gives you 1/3 Irondust and 2/3 Sulfur.
    Fixed Oredictionarynames from those Hipsters, who think "itemDust" is the correct prefix, by reregistering those with a "dust"-prefix.
    Textures of a few Blocks were slightly changed.

Here you can see an example of a very large Pyrite Vein. This is pretty rare, but it can happen due to the slightly modified Size-Code for it. You can also get Chunks with veins, which are 2 Blocks large.

• V2.03b:
    Added Pyrite-Ore in the Nether. The Pyritedust is like the one from centrifuging Lapis and gives you 1/3 Irondust and 2/3 Sulfur.
    Fixed Oredictionarynames from those Hipsters, who think "itemDust" is the correct prefix, by reregistering those with a "dust"-prefix.
    Textures of a few Blocks were slightly changed.

Here you can see an example of a very large Pyrite Vein. This is pretty rare, but it can happen due to the slightly modified Size-Code for it. You can also get Chunks with veins, which are 2 Blocks large.

So whats next for the near future that is something major ;)?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• That's awesome :D
    But in my mind, gunpowder should be more useful as a mining tool, and I think dynamites aren't currently ...
    So I thought about something to make dynamites really useful: a dynamites block (crafted with 1 cobblestone + 1 dynamite) that would explode directly when hit, and destroying 9 blocks (basically, the same blast power as dynamites, but with only one direction). It would be ignited by leftcliking, and would explode in the opposite direction from where it has been palced (useful for digging tunnel, for optimized mining and tell me if you don't understand what I said ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• What would be a nice feature for explosion would be an oriented explosion.
    Explosion are usually like the first drawing, but something like the second would be very usefull.

If you wrap a nuke in reinforced stone and leave one block open you could get a similar effect as the second one.

• If you wrap a nuke in reinforced stone and leave one block open you could get a similar effect as the second one.

Right ! But you loose 80% Explosion strength.

• I have two things to say. For one, industrial craft and gregtech ores spawn in custom flatlands. For two, vanilla ores don't and i need a replacement for iron in the machine block and redstone in everything.

Edit: perhaps silver? I find it everywhere

Edit2:@above, thats a reason why we need a stronger explosive than a nuke, so 20% is still very powerful.

• Lovin' the mod Greg. It's friggin' awesome, I like the difficulty increase(even if one of my mods is messing with some recipes by adding alternatives which aren't that bad but still bypass your mod, basing their recipes off of standard IC2 balance). I seem to have noticed a snag in my CraftGuide, though; I can see the old recipe for Water Mills, which I'm guessing is disabled, but I can't test that just yet(due to my desire to make a Pina Colada and find a village before doing any IC2 stuff).

Just in case you wish to add a "fix" for the cheaper recipes from that mod, it's Metallurgy. Only base metals, mind you, has this problem(since Base Metals machine is the Crusher, which is basically a IC2 Macerator), the rest of the machines are(as far as I can tell, haven't been able to test the Abstractors yet, due to Prometheum being a right pain to find) completely different then IC2 machines.

I would also request, if you're going to "fix" Metallurgy in that way, could you also add a config option for Metallurgy style IC2 and GregTech ore generation? IE anywhere there is stone, they can spawn(assuming it's not biome locked, anyway, or has a limited chance to spawn in a chunk). Basically full world height ore gen in stone.
    I like that bit about Metallurgy almost as much as I like the Mint and the Villagers trading with coins.(also if you're making a Metallurgy patch, maybe add a way to convert IC2 Credits into Metallurgy Coins, and maybe a lossy way to turn them back? I'd be ever so thankful)

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• What about an banner for the AddOn?

While waiting of an official banner, here's my official supporter banners :

Edited 2 times, last by Lung Zatar ().

• Official Post

Lovin' the mod Greg. It's friggin' awesome, I like the difficulty increase(even if one of my mods is messing with some recipes by adding alternatives which aren't that bad but still bypass your mod, basing their recipes off of standard IC2 balance). I seem to have noticed a snag in my CraftGuide, though; I can see the old recipe for Water Mills, which I'm guessing is disabled, but I can't test that just yet(due to my desire to make a Pina Colada and find a village before doing any IC2 stuff).

I guess Craftguide doesnt really show the actual Recipes, but instead just takes the templates of the IC²-Recipes and saves them somewhere else, so that i cant delete them from its List.

Just in case you wish to add a "fix" for the cheaper recipes from that mod, it's Metallurgy. Only base metals, mind you, has this problem(since Base Metals machine is the Crusher, which is basically a IC2 Macerator), the rest of the machines are(as far as I can tell, haven't been able to test the Abstractors yet, due to Prometheum being a right pain to find) completely different then IC2 machines.

I would also request, if you're going to "fix" Metallurgy in that way, could you also add a config option for Metallurgy style IC2 and GregTech ore generation? IE anywhere there is stone, they can spawn(assuming it's not biome locked, anyway, or has a limited chance to spawn in a chunk). Basically full world height ore gen in stone.
    I like that bit about Metallurgy almost as much as I like the Mint and the Villagers trading with coins.(also if you're making a Metallurgy patch, maybe add a way to convert IC2 Credits into Metallurgy Coins, and maybe a lossy way to turn them back? I'd be ever so thankful)

I will keep Ore-Generation as it is now. And if Metallurgy is installed Credits wouldnt make sense, due to its "better" Coins.

What happened to the how-to page for the fusion reactors (how to set it up)?

The Wiki has that Information as well as the Computercube.

@That GregTech-Banner:
    It doesnt look good to be honest. The "G." part is the worst as "G" could stand for everything, but my Name. Most of you know what i mean with that. It should at least contain the full Name "GregTech" or made with the Logo, to make sure that nobody confuses it with something else. If you may noticed, the following Picture is out of the Title of my Thread, you may use parts of it for the unofficial Banner. :D

Edit:

• I know you mentioned not adding many explosives, but one that would make sense would be an upgrade to the nuke: the thermonuke since you currently have lithium and deuterium, as well as the existing depleted uranium, combining those, along with a beryllium neutron reflector would make a nice way to increase the power of the nuke by a considerable factor

just another random idea of mine.

• @That GregTech-Banner:
    It doesnt look good to be honest. The "G." part is the worst as "G" could stand for everything, but my Name. Most of you know what i mean with that. It should at least contain the full Name "GregTech" or made with the Logo, to make sure that nobody confuses it with something else. If you may noticed, the following Picture is out of the Title of my Thread, you may use parts of it for the unofficial Banner.

Grouptech Grannytech Gibberishtech Grandoletech Gnattech Gubbytech

• I know you mentioned not adding many explosives, but one that would make sense would be an upgrade to the nuke: the thermonuke since you currently have lithium and deuterium, as well as the existing depleted uranium, combining those, along with a beryllium neutron reflector would make a nice way to increase the power of the nuke by a considerable factor

just another random idea of mine.

The H-bomb is a thermonuke

Edit: You would need hydrogen to fuse, but it all would make sense to implement it into the game, considering gregtech adds all the materials necessary

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• The H-bomb is a thermonuke

Edit: You would need hydrogen to fuse, but it all would make sense to implement it into the game, considering gregtech adds all the materials necessary

I am aware of that, is there already one in the mod? i did not see it...

edit: the main components for the upgrade to thermonuclear would be a lithium dueteride, a Depleted uranium blanket and some sorta elliptical neutron reflector.

• Official Post

Why do we need a Supernuke? I will add nothing with a higher Blastpower than a normal Nuke anytime soon, before that i'm going to make a better Nukerecipe with the specifications mentioned above.

I have quickly made a proper Banner. Anyone know how to make it linking to this Thread?