[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I can't be as easy to make as the Gregtech nuke. It must require Special neutron reflectors, hard to create lithium dueteride, and a crafted blanket of depleted uranium. It should be OP, considering how much work should go into it.

Edit: I should mention, you posted right before i did.

Edit2: btw Is it possible to make a nuke cannon?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Why do we need a Supernuke? I will add nothing with a higher Blastpower than a normal Nuke anytime soon, before that i'm going to make a better Nukerecipe with the specifications mentioned above.

I have quickly made a proper Banner. Anyone know how to make it linking to this Thread?

Fixed your link. Ninja'd

I will add the banner to the new wiki page. I'm still copying everything over and adding images. 100+ images so far! OMG centrifuge recipes!

I agree. Why does this need a bigger explodything? I say more power generation and automationstuff.

• I have quickly made a proper Banner. Anyone know how to make it linking to this Thread?

Use Quote on my message and then "Source Code" for seeing how to do it manually. With the editor, just select your image, then click "link" the link will put himself around the pic.

Of course my banner were very bad, but doing something very bad is best way to see someone doing it well just after ;)

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• gregtech mod still crashes but maybe i have finally learned something from it. Buildcraft for 1.4.2 crashed the same way but after deleting any id configs and letting buildcraft take whatever id it wanted it worked. I use the auto id resolver mod and gregtech mod has a bunch of id conflicts, witch i solved with the resolver. So my question is, is the mod picky about item and block id's? I didn't try it yet but that's the only clue i have. :S

• It would be interesting to have a bomb that varies in yield by setup, like the nuclear reactor

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Got a crash for you Greg (I'm using GregTech 1.38a)

This crash only happened as soon as I dropped GregTech into the mods folder.

• Greg, just thought I'd chime in and say two things: Firstly, on the topic of Metallurgy coins and IC Credits(which your mod makes better), I don't mean they should replace each other, just thought that if you're going to be messing around with Metallurgy stuff, I thought a way to convert coins into credits and vice versa would be cool of you to add.
    Second, Clan Shigu shows their support for GregTech Intergalactical.
    Might even throw away my old sig on the Minecraft Forums for this. I enjoy this mod too much.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Thinking about more ways to integrate the use of fission reactors to fusion, i came up with the following idea:

Make it such that if water cells are placed in a fission reactor which is above some high temperature they turn into hydrogen cells over some time period (thermolysis rather than electrolysis). This temperature should be very high, as the RL equivalent temperature is about 2500-3000K for this to occur. This would make high temperature reactors useful for something other than breeding uranium and excavating chambers.

• I have two things to say. For one, industrial craft and gregtech ores spawn in custom flatlands. For two, vanilla ores don't and i need a replacement for iron in the machine block and redstone in everything.

Edit: perhaps silver? I find it everywhere

Edit2:@above, thats a reason why we need a stronger explosive than a nuke, so 20% is still very powerful.

Use

Code
    decoration

Greg, add your creative tab, please.

• New suggestion :

Silk touch Quarry or IndustrialQuarry

A quarry that mines stuff using silk-touch and uses eu to run. A normal quarry requires about 30 eu/t if you take the rates of forestry or one of the transformer mods, so the new one could take something like 60-80 eu/t

• New suggestion :

Silk touch Quarry or IndustrialQuarry

A quarry that mines stuff using silk-touch and uses eu to run. A normal quarry requires about 30 eu/t if you take the rates of forestry or one of the transformer mods, so the new one could take something like 60-80 eu/t

NO, it is OP. Better if Miner will be able use Rock Cutter.

• Pretty awesome Addon :D
    Started playing with it yesterday.

Minor bug: Lithium Backback won't recharge the new tools from the Gravitation Suite Addon and the regular Mining Laser.

• Minor bug: Lithium Backback won't recharge the new tools from the Gravitation Suite Addon and the regular Mining Laser.

Lithium Backback can charge only Tier I items (as Backpack).