[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Make U-cells be crafted into U-238 Cells (To make plutonium), then just use a normal breeder.

You know a lot about nuclear engineering, being a windmill engineer/janitor

Edit: Sounds reasonable, but to make plutonium you would need deuteron reflectors (I am guessing that in decay it gives it off) to throw back deuterons causing bombardment, thus making plutonium.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• I love this thread, at this time, there are 9 members and 32 guests on its 77 pages, has this site ever had a thread (other than the public releases) be this active?

EDIT: @above That is indeed a lot, although, in most cases, ID resolver causes more problems than it solves, however until told otherwise by Greg, I do think that there should be nothing in the code against it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• ID resolver is the thing that makes the problem, such as yours.

Edit: Greg, would you tell the young man (or woman) what you think of ID resolver.

ID resolver is the thing that makes the problem, such as yours.

Edit: Greg, would you tell the young man (or woman) what you think of ID resolver.

Wait, what? GregTech is actually coded to detect ID Resolver, and then forces an error message and a halt when it detects it. That's not ID Resolver's fault.

• Wait, what? GregTech is actually coded to detect ID Resolver, and then forces an error message and a halt when it detects it. That's not ID Resolver's fault.

Please don't spam those

Edit: Are we supposed to say anything about invisible people?

• Sorry about the quote screwing up there, registered now so I can actually edit my posts.

If you have a small installation, I can see how ID Resolver may even seem pointless, but it solves many, many headaches of manually assigning IDs. I have no issue with the author immediately ceasing to answer any problem inquiry with ID Resolver (as is his right), but I do have an issue where a mod forcibly halts operation just because it detects the mod.

If BlockIDs in their current, unaltered form, are *needed* to be the values they are, that can easily be solved anyway with ID-R, by raising GregTech's ID-assign priority.

• It appears that you can use other circuit like components from other mods in your recipes in place of circuits. Such as, electron tubes and circuit boards from forestry, several logic gates and chipsets from buildcraft and some circuits from railcraft. Is this intended functionality? It seems to be illogical in that each one is created with completely different resource sets and are quite likely not balanced. If this is intended would it be possible to add a config option to disable it?

I apologize if I missed an explanation or announcement on this. I did spent some amount of time searching.

• It appears that you can use other circuit like components from other mods in your recipes in place of circuits. Such as, electron tubes and circuit boards from forestry, several logic gates and chipsets from buildcraft and some circuits from railcraft. Is this intended functionality? It seems to be illogical in that each one is created with completely different resource sets and are quite likely not balanced. If this is intended would it be possible to add a config option to disable it?

I apologize if I missed an explanation or announcement on this. I did spent some amount of time searching.

dude, the crafting table only has 9 boxes.

Edit: Check the configs

• I love this thread, at this time, there are 9 members and 32 guests on its 77 pages, has this site ever had a thread (other than the public releases) be this active?

GregTech is getting popular, isn't it? Its only going to get better.

• Is this intended? I can't find a config option to disable it.

I'm pretty certain that's not intended, my guess is that something got messed up with the OreDictionary

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Is the Pestle and Mortar supposed to get used up every time you try to use it?

• Is the Pestle and Mortar supposed to get used up every time you try to use it?

by "used up" do you mean disappearing when used in a recipe or as having a damage bar?

• [quote='Thutmose','index.php?page=Thread&postID=84510#post84510']You should probably change where it mentions that you will need something like redpower on You should probably change where it mentions that you will need something like redpower on http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Fusionreactor as with the buffers and translocators you can now automate it without redpower or BC.See above. I just copied the text from the first wiki just to get things setup.
    [quote='CrafterOfMines57','index.php?page=Thread&postID=84545#post84545']Is the Pestle and Mortar supposed to get used up every time you try to use it?

http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Mortar Oops, it wasn't linked yet. I'll get a list of ingots that can be used with it.

• @above that didn't answer my question, I mean like it literally disappeared when I tried using it on coal dust in the player inventory crafting screen

EDIT: Sorry, I really should have read more, feature, not bug

• dont see why they would be single use, if you make a mortar, then you should get more than one use, it would be crazy if there was only single use swords and pickaxes.

• The last post I made trying to respond to this was eaten by html...

You should probably change where it mentions that you will need something like redpower on http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Fusionreactor as with the buffers and translocators you can now automate it without redpower or BC.

As I said above, the text was copied from the original wiki. I fully intend to clean it up and add lots of pictures and a guide for setting up automation with the Fusionreactor and Industrial Centrifuge.

• Currently it seem that the wiki can't follow up with the updates. I would gues that only ~75% is in the wiki and ~10% of it is outdated ^^
    Greg is simply to fast at coding :D